Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-03-2014, 06:35 AM   #16857

Thank you, Judy! That will still be floating around my brain come evening. Endless loop. At least now I have the words to put to it!

BTW, how's that boy with the three-piece collarbone?

Cheerio!

Sue

Suspinz: Dabbler in Many Things
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-03-2014, 06:48 AM   #16858

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne M View Post
Think Diane, think diane. Slippy of the fingy.

Do what? I couldnt find any kind of connection..... What were you doing last night That made you think of me? Lol.....

I got caught up in TV..... TCM had the beatles "A hards days night" Then one with Hermans Hermits, Dave Clark 5..... My high school years.....

Diane is the original SFM........... (Sliding Finger Mutant, #64) and is retired, duh!
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 07:06 AM   #16859

Quote:
Hey Betsy, if you want to see a macho Texasn handling bull, let me know. I have a picture I can send you. It's from 7 years ago, but I'm still me.

Nevermind.... I just had to read word by word to find it......
Old 06-03-2014, 07:41 AM   #16860

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspinz View Post
Judy! BTW, how's that boy with the three-piece collarbone?

Cheerio!

Sue

Suspinz: Dabbler in Many Things

Judy...... How is he. Hope surgery was successful..... Let us know....

Diane is the original SFM........... (Sliding Finger Mutant, #64) and is retired, duh!
Old 06-03-2014, 08:29 AM   #16861
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
Betsy, trust me. It's best not to try to make sense of anything Wayne posts. BTW the only thing larger than Wayne's ego is his belt. we luv ya Wayne
Oh! That was almost a low blow below the belt. Ouch!

Having met some of you at the GC, I know that you will agree with me. "Round is a shape!"

Staying in shape requires nothing more than maintaining the seefood diet.

BTW, Yesterday was Rib Racks on the grill, sweet potatoes, grilled squash, and I stuffed 24 Jalapeno halves with cream cheese, some with Jalapeno and cheese sausage with Ghost Peppers and some with shrimp. Son and DIL were our guests.

My belt has expended, no wait, it actually shrunk. I have to take it up another notch or two to keep my pants up. (Sure glad leather stretches.)

p.s., Never, never hang your clothes in a dark closet. They will shrink.

It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 08:41 AM   #16862

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Good morning Muteys. And what have you planned to do today? I'm hoping to go kayaking on the Columbia today. We've had brisk west winds the last 3 days that kept me beached, but the forecast today looks wonderful.

I pulled weeds for 4 hours on Sunday and the muscles in my thighs and buttocks screamed at me all day yesterday. I've got to get back into shape after a long winter of recuperation from knee replacements.

I hope everyone has a fun ride on the rainbow today.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 08:59 AM   #16863

Quote:
Oh! That was almost a low blow below the belt. Ouch!

Having met some of you at the GC, I know that you will agree with me. "Round is a shape!"

Staying in shape requires nothing more than maintaining the seefood diet.

BTW, Yesterday was Rib Racks on the grill, sweet potatoes, grilled squash, and I stuffed 24 Jalapeno halves with cream cheese, some with Jalapeno and cheese sausage with Ghost Peppers and some with shrimp. Son and DIL were our guests.

My belt has expended, no wait, it actually shrunk. I have to take it up another notch or two to keep my pants up. (Sure glad leather stretches.)

p.s., Never, never hang your clothes in a dark closet. They will shrink.

Homemade coconut custard meringue pie at my house.

Old 06-03-2014, 09:04 AM   #16864

Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
Good morning Muteys. And what have you planned to do today? I'm hoping to go kayaking on the Columbia today. We've had brisk west winds the last 3 days that kept me beached, but the forecast today looks wonderful.

I pulled weeds for 4 hours on Sunday and the muscles in my thighs and buttocks screamed at me all day yesterday. I've got to get back into shape after a long winter of recuperation from knee replacements.

I hope everyone has a fun ride on the rainbow today.

Return visit to surgeon.. Should be released.. Feel so much better after gb gone....... Just imagine how nice I woukd have been at GC..... Have a nice day. Get new baby QTπ on Sat..... Watch for photos....

Old 06-03-2014, 10:21 AM   #16865

R U an RV Mutant too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post
Return visit to surgeon.. Should be released.. Feel so much better after gb gone....... Just imagine how nice I woukd have been at GC..... Have a nice day. Get new baby QTπ on Sat..... Watch for photos....

Glad you're mended!

Can hardly wait to that QTPi (I forgot how to get the Greek)!

Cheerio!
Sue
Oh, PS: Does that mean you'd have been nice to Wayne, too?
Old 06-03-2014, 10:59 AM   #16866

"Diane is the original SFM........... (Sliding Finger Mutant, #64) and is retired, duh!"

So there!
Old 06-03-2014, 01:41 PM   #16867

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Top-a-the afternoon to ya Muteys! It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood and all is well on the rainbow today I trust?

Don please slow down your activity before you have a bad case of retirus- meltus- downer. The rainbow road awaits your return.

Wayne those Poppers ( no not the drug kind) sound delicious. Guess whose coming to dinner and it ain't Sydney Portia?

I have been pondering the meaning of the term do-daddy. My bride says to me go get that do-daddy for coach. Now I have enough trouble with do- hickeys? That sounds like a rather sexual reference to something I think....but then it's been awhile. Now I have do-daddy's and I don't know if I should get excited or what. Someone said that do-hickeys and do-daddies are closely related. Hmmmmm I guess I better ponder on this a little more. Maybe I will get lucky!
Old 06-03-2014, 01:42 PM   #16868

[QUOTE=okmunky;2079598]
my thighs and buttocks screamed at me all day yesterday.

My DW complains when my buttocks whisper even the least bit. Seems that the whispers are the most annoying.
Old 06-03-2014, 01:51 PM   #16869

Green with envy

Barb, I would love to sit along a major river and watch the world pass by. Can't think of too many things that would be more relaxing. Seeing each ship pass by, brings to mind thoughts of where they've been and where they're going.

Anyone else have a favorite shoreline resting place? Would love to camp weeks at a time next to a beautiful waterway that has lots of traffic to watch. Give me your best locations.

One of our's was camping on the Homer Spit up in Alaska. Windshield full of water views. Water about 150' away.

Someone should write a book. "The 100 best waterside RV lots in America"
Old 06-03-2014, 02:00 PM   #16870

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papawto5 View Post
Barb, I would love to sit along a major river and watch the world pass by. Can't think of too many things that would be more relaxing. Seeing each ship pass by, brings to mind thoughts of where they've been and where they're going.

Anyone else have a favorite shoreline resting place? Would love to camp weeks at a time next to a beautiful waterway that has lots of traffic to watch. Give me your best locations.

One of our's was camping on the Homer Spit up in Alaska. Windshield full of water views. Water about 150' away.

Someone should write a book. "The 100 best waterside RV lots in America"

Pacifica, CA. with nose next to the cliff-top path overlooking the ocean. Great view, sealions sunbathing not too far away, restaurants close by, and not too busy a place. The noise was almost entirely breakers crashing below and seagulls crying in the wind. Loved it.

I'd love to be camping at water's edge ... almost anywhere. And Steve: I'd read the book!

Cheerio!
Sue