Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Reply
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 06-15-2014, 10:38 PM   #17599
Senior Member
 
flaggship1's Avatar


 
Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Rainbow Riding
Posts: 18,573
Wow - now where is that confounded upload a picture button? Oh well.

Guess what - it's with the smiles but I don't have a picture. Haven't transfered my old pics yet and haven't taken any new one..... LOL! :thumbup:
__________________

__________________
Steve & Annie (RVM2)
2008 Fleetwood Bounder 38F ~ 325 ISB Turbo ~ Freightliner XC 2014 CR-V ~ Invisibrake / Sterling All Terrain
Sioux Falls, SD (FullTime Since Nov 5th 2014)
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-15-2014, 10:47 PM   #17600
Registered User
 
Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Cherry Creek, BC Canada
Posts: 7,650
Lookit old Exhausted Potentate you better larn all them thir buttons and shortcircuts quiker'in slick.
__________________

Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 10:56 PM   #17601
Senior Member
 
flaggship1's Avatar


 
Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Rainbow Riding
Posts: 18,573
Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum View Post
Lookit old Exhausted Potentate you better larn all them thir buttons and shortcircuts quiker'in slick.
They shoot horses don't they? (Note: No animals were harmed in the posting of this missive. )
__________________
Steve & Annie (RVM2)
2008 Fleetwood Bounder 38F ~ 325 ISB Turbo ~ Freightliner XC 2014 CR-V ~ Invisibrake / Sterling All Terrain
Sioux Falls, SD (FullTime Since Nov 5th 2014)
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 05:52 AM   #17602
Senior Member
 
CampDaven's Avatar


 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Fulltime, USA
Posts: 15,017
Blog Entries: 1
R U an RV Mutant too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
They shoot horses don't they? (Note: No animals were harmed in the posting of this missive. )

Missive?
Aint turned off the speller-fixer-upper (as in speller-screwer-upper) yet?

Wait! Missive is a real word.
__________________
Dave and Nola, RVM1
The Journey is Our Destination!

http://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 08:41 AM   #17603
Senior Member
 
flaggship1's Avatar


 
Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Rainbow Riding
Posts: 18,573
I think the important thing is that no animals were hurt!
__________________
Steve & Annie (RVM2)
2008 Fleetwood Bounder 38F ~ 325 ISB Turbo ~ Freightliner XC 2014 CR-V ~ Invisibrake / Sterling All Terrain
Sioux Falls, SD (FullTime Since Nov 5th 2014)
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 08:43 AM   #17604
Senior Member
 
Suspinz's Avatar


 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: IL
Posts: 5,000
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
I think the important thing is that no animals were hurt!

'Specially horses.
__________________
Suspinz: Dabbler in Many Things
'16 Thor Tuscany 45 AT & '14 Jeep Cherokee; 2 bikes, 1 kayak, 1 walking stick. Feline furfaces Betsy & Tikka. Yes, the journey IS the destination!
Suspinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 09:02 AM   #17605
Senior Member
 
Dwayne & Shara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: on the rainbow
Posts: 1,528
Ok just a quick check in we are doing fine but harley is given us the run around about getting a new bike I want the ultra so it is easier on shara's back. They want my bike and cash I told them no cash so now we are doing ring around the rosey with them. On other news the grand baby is still not here. And we are so hyped about the baby.
__________________
Time is life! money is just a tool. how much of your life is a tool worth?

RVM481968 eagle 475hp Detroit 8v92
Dwayne & Shara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 09:29 AM   #17606
RVM64/RVillageAmbassador
 
Diwizi's Avatar


 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 4,054
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwayne & Shara View Post
Ok just a quick check in we are doing fine but harley is given us the run around about getting a new bike I want the ultra so it is easier on shara's back. They want my bike and cash I told them no cash so now we are doing ring around the rosey with them. On other news the grand baby is still not here. And we are so hyped about the baby.

Glad to hear from you..... Check out rvillage.com

Has Shara gotten i to a dr? Be sure ans post baby pics as soon as it arrives.....


Diane is the original SFM........... ( Sliding Finger Mutant, #64) and is retired, duh!
__________________
Diane & Larry, (RVM64) our Westies LitaBit & QTπ
(Diwizi)retired educator,watercolor artist / (Zeelarry)ARMY ret
2016 BerkshireXL 40RB, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 09:39 AM   #17607
RVM 18
 
okmunky's Avatar


 
Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Fulltimer, SD resident
Posts: 7,966
Hey Dave,

We're still here, but the rainy weather has us getting spotty data sending ability. Sena isn't going out to hunt bugs on the deck and is driving me nuts with her constant demands. "Feed me, feed me, feed me" she says, but it is really just boredom talking.

Hurry back sunshine!
__________________
Barb (RVM18), Sena (capuchin monkey, RVM Head Mascot) & Lily (Maltese/Yorkie)
2011 Shasta Cynara 230F, 2012 Smart Car toad, 372 watt solar FMCA #F466348
The Journey is Our Destination. Full-timing since 5/18/2011 - no end in sight
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 09:50 AM   #17608
Senior Member
 
CampDaven's Avatar


 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Fulltime, USA
Posts: 15,017
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
Hey Dave,

We're still here, but the rainy weather has us getting spotty data sending ability. Sena isn't going out to hunt bugs on the deck and is driving me nuts with her constant demands. "Feed me, feed me, feed me" she says, but it is really just boredom talking.

Hurry back sunshine!

Well if your wifi is like this

Name:   ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1402933804.610820.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  224.4 KB

Try this on girlie!

Name:   ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1402933831.574489.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  40.1 KB

(Hi Sena!)
__________________
Dave and Nola, RVM1
The Journey is Our Destination!

http://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 09:52 AM   #17609
Senior Member
 
CampDaven's Avatar


 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Fulltime, USA
Posts: 15,017
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwayne & Shara View Post
Ok just a quick check in we are doing fine but harley is given us the run around about getting a new bike I want the ultra so it is easier on shara's back. They want my bike and cash I told them no cash so now we are doing ring around the rosey with them. On other news the grand baby is still not here. And we are so hyped about the baby.

Hey you two! Good to hear from you. Best of luck on the bike, and COME ON BABY!
__________________
Dave and Nola, RVM1
The Journey is Our Destination!

http://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 10:02 AM   #17610
Senior Member
 
Sky_Boss's Avatar


 
Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: ON THE ROAD...SOMEWHERE
Posts: 6,131
It has been a rough week. My need for good Karma revolves around my grand kids needing protection from their step dad. I don't want to drive a conversation into that area but I thought I would provide ya'll some background on my earlier request. In short, it isn't going very well. The GA agency (DFCS) doesn't seem to understand the gravity of the situation. The kids told us some seriously bad stories about step dad. He is a controlling SOB. On top of that, his counselor told him that the kids should be PUNISHED for telling us what was going on. Really!?

The good news is that my ex-wife is in the area and is chasing this down like a pit bull. This is critical because step dad is trying to isolate the whole family from those outside of his family.

To make matters worse, we left Macon, GA last Saturday and are now in Cave City RV park and I am sick. I'm getting better but it is a slow process. We had hoped to tour Mammoth Cave but we will see if I can get to feeling better. I'm not up to a 2 hour foot tour.

So...onward we press.
__________________
Don, Sandee & GSD Zeus. Guardian GSDs Gunny (7/11/15) & Thor (5/5/15)
2006 DSDP 4320, Spartan MM IFS, 2013 CR-V, Blue Ox Avail, SMI AF1, Samsung 197R Refer.
Sky_Boss is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 10:13 AM   #17611
Senior Member
 
jnebowman's Avatar
 
Texas Boomers Club
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Texas Upper Gulf Coast
Posts: 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky_Boss View Post
It has been a rough week. My need for good Karma revolves around my grand kids needing protection from their step dad. I don't want to drive a conversation into that area but I thought I would provide ya'll some background on my earlier request. In short, it isn't going very well. The GA agency (DFCS) doesn't seem to understand the gravity of the situation. The kids told us some seriously bad stories about step dad. He is a controlling SOB. On top of that, his counselor told him that the kids should be PUNISHED for telling us what was going on. Really!?

The good news is that my ex-wife is in the area and is chasing this down like a pit bull. This is critical because step dad is trying to isolate the whole family from those outside of his family.

To make matters worse, we left Macon, GA last Saturday and are now in Cave City RV park and I am sick. I'm getting better but it is a slow process. We had hoped to tour Mammoth Cave but we will see if I can get to feeling better. I'm not up to a 2 hour foot tour.

So...onward we press.
You've got a big burden to carry. Thank you for sharing and let us know by pm if there is anything we can do. (Serious about this.) Meanwhile take care of yourself right now!
__________________
Jne (RMV73)
with Tervs: Rex & Ranger in the
Flyin' Purple People Eagle
jnebowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 10:23 AM   #17612
RVM 18
 
okmunky's Avatar


 
Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Fulltimer, SD resident
Posts: 7,966
Sena says, "Woo woo woo" translation: I love you Uncle Dave, tell Momma to feed me.

I left almonds, dried cherries and dried blueberries out for her last night in hopes that they would buy me a little more peace this morning. She ate a little, but started demanding something out of the frig. So, I unbungee and open the frig door. Sena then jumps on the lower ledge of the frig and looks around. First she taps on the ranch dressing. I say, "no, pick something else." Then she looks at all her choices and tries to open the bin where cheese is kept. "Woo woo" means I want that and she jumps back onto the counter and anxiously peers at the package of provolone as I open it.

I also set out some sliced deli ham in her bowl in hopes that I can get 15 minutes to read this forum before she demands something else.

I'm just the slave here.
__________________

__________________
Barb (RVM18), Sena (capuchin monkey, RVM Head Mascot) & Lily (Maltese/Yorkie)
2011 Shasta Cynara 230F, 2012 Smart Car toad, 372 watt solar FMCA #F466348
The Journey is Our Destination. Full-timing since 5/18/2011 - no end in sight
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 7 (1 members and 6 guests)
romin roman
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.