Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-23-2014, 08:47 PM   #18033

Yep! You sure housebroke Larry. At the GC I saw him standing out back of hour MH, whizzin'!

Possibly he was doing courtesy fills in DEF tanks.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-23-2014, 08:51 PM   #18034
RVM 18

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonrover View Post
Yep! You sure housebroke Larry. At the GC I saw him standing out back of hour MH, whizzin'!

If that's so, I'm glad I have a gasser ... With a lock on the fill cap

okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 09:05 PM   #18035
RVM #74

Tiffin Owners Club
R U an RV Mutant too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonrover View Post

Pretty smart. Pound back enough Bud Lights and you probably will get the urea level right.
Old 06-23-2014, 09:36 PM   #18036

Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahW View Post
Our little dog has recently become a wus during thunderstorms. He used to be a little tough guy, barking at thunder and fireworks, etc. Then seemingly overnight he got freaked out and gets beside himself when it's storming. I wish he wasn't so afraid; he burrows in the closet when he hears thunder.
THUNDERSHIRTS or bach flower's rescue remedy or DAP spray or wall plug works pretty well to help soothe those jangled pooch nerves...or combo of these... or go to the vet and get doggy valium type stuff... I don't care for a drugged dog as you have to give it before the storm starts, but the other are more natural remedies.

Saw a post Dunner had been active in and someone came back months later to post his finished alterations... rocker switch panel or some such... and I thought, oh, I bet he would have been right proud of that poster for getting it all figured out, and taking the time to publicly thank folks for helpiung him and then posting the finished product... I almost posted to say so, but then didn't at last minute... but he sure was on my mind....
MartySQ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 09:55 PM   #18037

RVM84 signing on

We the undersigned declared free from constraint of "J.O.B just over broke, qualified to do anything with nothing and limited only by imagination hereby declare that the destination is the journey.

Ok now that's dealt with, Howdy all or as they say where im from "KiaOra"

We have just returned from a few days in Van Buren, Ozarks Mo where we did a little re tracing of Kelly's child hood holiday destination and the home town of her Grand Mother. Some nice floating on the River, reminds me of a song or two.
We are now back at our camp hosting venue in Robertsville SP in south St Louis area.
We hope everyone enjoyed there first official weekend of Summer.
Rusty & Kell
honkytonkinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 10:04 PM   #18038
Moderator Emeritus

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
I got an email from Linda a few days ago. She said Sadie still looks for Mike occasionally, but she's adjusting well. She has other dogs and kids to play with so she stays busy.
Thanks for the update, Barb. I'm happy to hear that Sadie has a good home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspinz View Post
More onion rings for supper today, and a blackcurrant clafoutis to follow. Pic when the clafoutis is out of the oven ... if I can keep from gobbling it all down immediately, that is.
Quitit, Sue!! You're killin' me with this stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
Thundershirts really work. Lily was terrified when the RV first started to move even though she had lived in it for 2 months parked at my daughter's house. She was car sick and shivering non-stop. I bought her a thundershirt which she wore for about 2 weeks every time I started the engine. After that she no longer needed it. The trick is to make sure it's snug around their chest, like a continuous hug.
I keep meaning to buy one of those things to try on him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timarti View Post
We have a Thundershirt for Maxwell and it does seem to help, but neglected to bring it along. Wasn't storming last night. The thing that makes him happy is hiding his head under something. I guess he thinks all of him is hidden then, lol. We often wonder what his backstory is. The most gentle dog with the softest mouth. Loves everyone, especially kids. Not the best pix of him, but all that is on my I-pad right now. Partner in crime is Pepper.
What sweet faces!!

SarahW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 10:10 PM   #18039

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by honkytonkinn View Post
We the undersigned declared free from constraint of "J.O.B just over broke, qualified to do anything with nothing and limited only by imagination hereby declare that the destination is the journey.

We have just returned from a few days in Van Buren, Ozarks Mo where we did a little re tracing of Kelly's child hood holiday destination and the home town of her Grand Mother. Some nice floating on the River, reminds me of a song or two.
We are now back at our camp hosting venue in Robertsville SP in south St Louis area.
Rusty & Kell
In the mutant world the journey is the Destination so we give ya that. But welcome aboard just the same.

On edit ---- Had to check my recirds... you are indeed RVM84!!
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 10:53 PM   #18040

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
May or may not have been you honkytonkinn but if you have that moniker on the back of your unit we may have followed you along I 94 a year or so ago. If indeed it was you I wonder if we can make a retroactive claim to a mini-c.

Anywho, welcome aboard the rainbow may your travels be many and varied and fun.
(Co-pilots emeritus Furb, Izzy & Mikkael)
Cherry Creek British Columbia
Possum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 10:54 PM   #18041

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Wayne, my best buddy's deceased wife had the perfect name for a guy like you. She called him an Arshmadink, fitting and apropos for you, n'est ce pas?
(Co-pilots emeritus Furb, Izzy & Mikkael)
Cherry Creek British Columbia
Possum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 10:55 PM   #18042
Moderator Emeritus

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:

Rusty & Kell
Sounds like a nice trip.

SarahW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 11:09 PM   #18043

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum View Post
May or may not have been you honkytonkinn but if you have that moniker on the back of your unit we may have followed you along I 94 a year or so ago. If indeed it was you I wonder if we can make a retroactive claim to a mini-c.

Anywho, welcome aboard the rainbow may your travels be many and varied and fun.
Hey Dennis - your arms aren't long enough to reach that far back for a mini -C but I know you will get yours soon! NICE Try! :thumbup:
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 01:08 AM   #18044

Quote:

Rusty & Kell

And Kia Ora to you too! We visited parts of your homeland a couple of years ago (South Island) and found it wonderful. With me being a spinner and DH finding the Jag he owned back in the 60s, we were really happy to be there!

Did I say already? Welcome!

Cheers!
Sue
Old 06-24-2014, 01:15 AM   #18045

Quote:

Rusty & Kell

BTW, we are about 3 hours drive NE of your current location. Make that east central IL. Could there possibly be a mini-curiosity* in the making?
_____
* mini-curiosity: a meeting of 2 or more, but still just a very few, mutants for purposes such as eating, hydrating, yakking, and general monkey business. (Sorry, Sena!)
_____

If so, keep in touch!
Old 06-24-2014, 01:33 AM   #18046

Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post
Outside. Reading.
Nola found in her book. 6 legs, so a spider me thinks. About 1/4 inch long. Kinda pretty, yes?
Attachment 66020

(ten more)
Lady bug larva!