Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-01-2014, 09:15 AM   #19811

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogpatch View Post
You called after Midnight. I wondered who the crazy sob was that was calling that late! LOL

I thought it was a stalker.
I wouldn't call an elderly person at that hour... now I know you only look young and strong... 💪👍
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-01-2014, 11:22 AM   #19812

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Secret Cell Number....

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Ok - I called both phone #s and no answer.... you're it!!!
Try my cell number. 250-720-1807 but don't tell anyone it's unlisted.
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 11:26 AM   #19813

Tiffin Owners Club
Why do I get a Pizza joint when I call it?
Old 08-01-2014, 11:27 AM   #19814

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by PushedAround View Post
Why do I get a Pizza joint when I call it?
Sammatta you I'm Itralian so wadddid you expect?
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 01:46 PM   #19815

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum View Post
Sammatta you I'm Itralian so wadddid you expect?
45 minute delivery or its free! Extra cheese well done and double Italian Sausage please... big tip when ya get here!!
Old 08-01-2014, 02:12 PM   #19816

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogpatch View Post
Possum, his Missus, his traveling 4 legged family and I had a Mini C this afternoon. ...
Is that the first Canadian-Canadian Mini C? In fact, is this the fist time any Canadian has been involved in any kind of Curiosity? If so, sounds like an history marker for the calendar.
Sky_Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 02:19 PM   #19817

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky_Boss View Post
Is that the first Canadian-Canadian Mini C? In fact, is this the fist time any Canadian has been involved in any kind of Curiosity? If so, sounds like an history marker for the calendar.
Excellent point Don! First Ever Canadian Mutant Curiosity July 31st 2014. A historic day indeed.
Old 08-01-2014, 02:33 PM   #19818

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Looking forward to a rainbow later after the rain stops. Nice little dust up with some strong east winds and a hint of extremely small hail. It is fairly localized but there are spot of it through out the area. Sue...looks like you could get a bit of a blowup in the next hour.

I'm just chilling after another week of running around. We went to Elkhart on Monday to meet with the folks at Bradd & Hall about a new floor on Tuesday. We found a nice combination of luxury tile and carpet along with some valance work to be done. We will return September 2nd for the work to be done.

Wednesday we finalized the deal and went down to Nappanee to the Newmar factory. What an amazing difference from even last year. The pre delivery lot was nearly full. They are putting out 7 new units a day and are hiring new personnel to up that to 8 a day by September. Still, even after seeing some really nice rigs we came away with a great feeling about what we have and why we have chosen to do the various upgrades to our HOME to make it ours. I'm not sure it is totally in the mutant ideology to even say that I don't have a new MH and don't need one. LOL

We left out of Elkhart Wednesday evening and arrived at Normal, IL which is the home town of Steve's bride, Annie. That was to have them replace our front AC and also install a new front engine seal to correct a minor leak of engine oil. The started at 7 am sharp and finished by 4 PM so we got "home" to our D&W Lake campground by 5 PM.

This coming Thursday I get an MRI on my back to see what is next. The good news is that my back does feel better and perhaps the pain from the hard fall is subsiding. I was told it takes about 6 weeks for things to get back to "normal" and that is about how long it has been. At least with the MRI I will have a base line for future comparison.

We now have 30 day before we pick up the jacks so I'm working on my own todo list of things I want done before we leave. Nothing major but we do have a few project I want to get done.

And...the rain has subsided for the most part. Standing by for potential rainbow delivery.
Sky_Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 03:04 PM   #19819

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Were things pretty normal in Normal or as normal as things can be in Normal....
Old 08-01-2014, 05:17 PM   #19820

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky_Boss View Post

Haven't read past this post yet, but I should point out that Timarti and I and respective spouses met up in Goshen quite a while ago. So there's your pioneering Canadian! Take a bow, Tina!

Cheers!
Sue
Old 08-01-2014, 05:24 PM   #19821

Quote:
Were things pretty normal in Normal or as normal as things can be in Normal....

One of my friends moved from Normal to Las Cruces, NM, and now refers to herself as "Diane-Far-from-Normal".
Old 08-01-2014, 05:40 PM   #19822

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Got the call today - heart is AOK... the lady said after each test summary - so no change in treatment. At the end - I said since this was my first visit and am not being treated - does no change in treatment mean I'm doing ok.... 😀
Old 08-01-2014, 06:34 PM   #19823

Quote:
Got the call today - heart is AOK... the lady said after each test summary - so no change in treatment. At the end - I said since this was my first visit and am not being treated - does no change in treatment mean I'm doing ok.... 😀

Does this mean we can quit holding our breath, then? I mean, I've gone this unhealthy shade of blue...!
Old 08-01-2014, 06:36 PM   #19824

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by timarti View Post
I managed to give some of mine to my son, also a photographer.

www.brendanmartinphoto.com

However, all my darkroom stuff had to go, as everything I do is now digital.
Your son does great work!