Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-05-2014, 07:19 AM   #19979
RVM64/RVillageAmbassador

I really thought the number would be hit last night.....
Arg, now it will cause me to check in all morning....
Good morning to all...

Diwizi is online now   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-05-2014, 07:32 AM   #19980
Senior Dude

Forest River Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselTech39 View Post
Les , seeing as you aren't interested in the mutants race to 20,000, got just the job for you...well if you're willing that is..
Thanks but I believe there are others that have proven they can blow their own horn here better than I. LOL!

Old 08-05-2014, 09:09 AM   #19981

Hello and Good morning Muteys!!!!

Will today be the day that we hit a new high on the Rainbow ? Or will we sneak about and drag it out till the morrow ? I think we need our Herb to check in and postulate all possible ploys to push us over the 20,000 post. Perhaps our Poobah or Potentate should strive to place their mark on the achievement. Perhaps one of our newest would like to claim a milestone on the Rainbow, perhaps one of you that only check in infrequently. If we could get one post from everyone we could surpass the mark in the blink of an eye. Can I get an OH YEAH !!!!!

Cheers !!!!
PTJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 09:41 AM   #19982

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Oh Yeah....
It's going to be another fine day for rainbow riding... and for those of us merely observing.... fear not, our time on the rainbow again draws near. If only for a day, a weekend, a week or more, the journey is the destination and the rainbow awaits.

Like mutants waiting for a new benchmark ♤♡♢♧ the rainbow patiently awaits your return.

20 k - the next benchmark number of posts on this thread - the # of dollar$ I'd like to win on a lottery scratch off... Coincidence. I think not.

Morning Mutants...
flaggship1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 09:44 AM   #19983

Monaco Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Ok here is #19984..
I hate camping! Nothing worse than choking on smoke all day, and not being able to get dish tv,
Fulltime-Home is where we park it.
Davdeb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 09:50 AM   #19984

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davdeb1 View Post
Ok here is #19984..
I hate camping! Nothing worse than choking on smoke all day, and not being able to get dish tv,
You been talking to Sandee?
Old 08-05-2014, 10:07 AM   #19985

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Oh Yeah....
It's going to be another fine day for rainbow riding... and for those of us merely observing.... fear not, our time on the rainbow again draws near. If only for a day, a weekend, a week or more, the journey is the destination and the rainbow awaits.

Like mutants waiting for a new benchmark ♤♡♢♧ the rainbow patiently awaits your return.

20 k - the next benchmark number of posts on this thread - the # of dollar$ I'd like to win on a lottery scratch off... Coincidence. I think not.

Morning Mutants...

'Mornin', Steve, and the rest of the Mutanthood. Nuttin' much to say, as I've been doing ketchup this morning over that first cuppa. Now I'm all cornfused. Except I sure would like one-a them bacon salads right now.

New members to welcome ... Howdy! ... smart remarks to smile at cuz I'm too slow for witty repartee ... and all sorts of other monkeyshines goin' on. It's not a jungle out there: it's a circus! What dizzying fun!

We're off in a couple of weeks to let someone else do the driving for a while. First, a flight to England to visit Martin's DD and her family (DGD just turned 5 last month) for a week. Then a train ride from Kent to the south coast and the beginning of a 17 day cruise to the Med and Adriatic. I'm so excited I can hardly sit still!

I've already bought the requisite long black dress and khaki walking pants, but to be a proper American tourist, one needs brand new, very white, walking shoes. It's like a uniform. Aside from being Q-tips, it's an obvious identifier. Hmm. Think I'll just wash the old tennies and go in mufti.

I guess I'll just be pushing the bow wake here. Who snags the prize this time?! Seems like we just went through this a few days ago!

Cheers!
Sue

Suspinz: Dabbler in Many Things
Old 08-05-2014, 10:56 AM   #19986

Vintage RV Owners Club
Sue... I thought American Tourists wore goofy stuff... what's the long black dress for? I know about the little black dress for every occasion to doll up with accessories...
Those Qtips are because folks aren't used to walking so much and they want to be sure they have good shoes for that... so new screaming white tennies it is! LOL! You're not going to wear your tennies with the long black dress are you? Out here... the young ladies fashion statement is cowboy boots with a short dress... looks goofy to me.... but I'm not young and no requirement to participate....
MartySQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 11:16 AM   #19987
RVM#87 / Senior Member

Solo Rvers Club
Top O' the mornin' to you Muties. Oh Yeah, I thought I would awake to find we had surpassed the current hurdle and well on our way to that next mile marker. Alas, I see many are of the same mind as Les about the prize. C'mon Muties I know you can do it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogpatch View Post
Thanks but I believe there are others that have proven they can blow their own horn here better than I. LOL!
Me thinks you could be right Les. Any other horn blowing Muties ready to step up? After all how can we get this race off the ground without a call to the gate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTJeep View Post
Hello and Good morning Muteys!!!! Will today be the day that we hit a new high on the Rainbow ? Or will we sneak about and drag it out till the morrow ? I think we need our Herb to check in and postulate all possible ploys to push us over the 20,000 post. Perhaps our Poobah or Potentate should strive to place their mark on the achievement. Perhaps one of our newest would like to claim a milestone on the Rainbow, perhaps one of you that only check in infrequently. If we could get one post from everyone we could surpass the mark in the blink of an eye. Can I get an OH YEAH !!!!! Cheers !!!!
I'm with you Jeff, those are the 20,000 dollar question. This newbie, junior mutie is apprenticing. Observing the wiley senior members in the method they use to garner the current most sought after achievement.

Cheers to you Sue as you prepare for your much anticipated ride on the rainbow to the other side of the Pond.

All we need is one horn blowing Mutant to step up so we can get to the gate...I digress...
Attached Images

Retired & perfecting procrastination!
DieselTech39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 11:27 AM   #19988

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Speaking if tennies - my official - self designed - Jack Purcell RV Mutant Tennis Shoe should be here in a week or two. Too bad ya don't have something like that to wear Sue....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1407256074510.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	14.2 KB
ID:	69986  
flaggship1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 11:32 AM   #19989

Vintage RV Owners Club
Don't know about horn blower... but I can be on the cheering squad...
MartySQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 12:15 PM   #19990

Thor Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Aw, c'mon, y'all. We need to hit 20000K! I'm doing my part. Who will it be?

Also, welcome Ken. Nice to have another mutant aboard the rainbow ride.

One more thing - I warned you. We ate up all the cupcakes. People at work were literally begging for more. This week's menu includes vanilla bean pound cake with fresh raspberries and cream and zucchini bread with chocolate chips. What else do you do with mutantly huge zucchini?
virginiamtns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 12:22 PM   #19991

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Speaking if tennies - my official - self designed - Jack Purcell RV Mutant Tennis Shoe should be here in a week or two. Too bad ya don't have something like that to wear Sue....

Oh, I wish! It would look great with the black dress. Nevertheless, yours will look smashing on you! It's a must-wear to all Mutant functions, of course.

Hey Marty! The dress is for formal night dinners on the ship. I already improvise with a black skirt and fancy top, or same skirt with plain top and fancy stole, but thought it would be fun to have one properly formal thing to wear. No white tennies in the dining rooms those nights! (Lots of other places to eat if you don't want to go all formal-like.). Oh yes, and accessorize like crazy. Now, where did I hide all my diamonds?

BTW, I didn't break the bank on this thing. I know a good resale shop or two, and have a good friend to go along and facilitate! We had a great time.

Cheers!
Sue
Old 08-05-2014, 12:23 PM   #19992
RVM64/RVillageAmbassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspinz View Post
'Mornin', Steve, and the rest of the Mutanthood. Nuttin' much to say, as I've been doing ketchup this morning over that first cuppa. Now I'm all cornfused. Except I sure would like one-a them bacon salads right now.

New members to welcome ... Howdy! ... smart remarks to smile at cuz I'm too slow for witty repartee ... and all sorts of other monkeyshines goin' on. It's not a jungle out there: it's a circus! What dizzying fun!

We're off in a couple of weeks to let someone else do the driving for a while. First, a flight to England to visit Martin's DD and her family (DGD just turned 5 last month) for a week. Then a train ride from Kent to the south coast and the beginning of a 17 day cruise to the Med and Adriatic. I'm so excited I can hardly sit still!

I've already bought the requisite long black dress and khaki walking pants, but to be a proper American tourist, one needs brand new, very white, walking shoes. It's like a uniform. Aside from being Q-tips, it's an obvious identifier. Hmm. Think I'll just wash the old tennies and go in mufti.

I guess I'll just be pushing the bow wake here. Who snags the prize this time?! Seems like we just went through this a few days ago!

Cheers!
Sue

Suspinz: Dabbler in Many Things

And THE MOST IMPORTANT THING..... Lots of change in your pocket.... For the dang pay toilets.... Btw, walmart now has toilet wipes in individual pkg....

Diwizi is online now   Reply With Quote