Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-11-2014, 09:52 AM   #20357

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Did you go time before or are now??? I am

Often-timers, that is one notch below full-timers. We have a land anchor (house) but it has been cleared of most furniture, and stuff. As mentioned, some of the presumed keeper stuff was placed into a rented storage cubicle.

The reason for this odd and wasteful arrangement is that the land and house have been for sale for a long time. We could not wait for the big-talking land developers to make peace with the city so their project can go forward. In 'tween we are stuck.

Next long trip out will be sometime early Fall. Might come back to the house in April to June.
Moonrover is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-11-2014, 10:04 AM   #20358

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonrover View Post
Often-timers, that is one notch below full-timers. We have a land anchor (house) but it has been cleared of most furniture, and stuff. As mentioned, some of the presumed keeper stuff was placed into a rented storage cubicle.

The reason for this odd and wasteful arrangement is that the land and house have been for sale for a long time. We could not wait for the big-talking land developers to make peace with the city so their project can go forward. In 'tween we are stuck.

Next long trip out will be sometime early Fall. Might come back to the house in April to June.
I thought there was something going on with house - but maybe there had been another house before it.

Come on down to RGV this winter and we can pay a guy take us fishing for Red Fish / Red Snapper / and other entrees.

I have never regretted the money I paid a guide to take me fishing. I did however have many second thoughts about the money I "sunk" into my boat... boats are now kinda like me and Jeeps - I will rent the use of one when I need it... 😀
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 11:20 AM   #20359

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Second Edition Mutant Sippy Cup...

To add or change the graphic - including the addition of V 2.0 or other indictors of a non-first edition mug - would cost additional $$ to produce.

But to change the imprint from the first edition Black on Silver - to Blue on Silver would be at no additional charge. So what say yee - possessors of the highly coveted first edition mug - and yee who will end up with a second edition mug - is Blue looking good to you.

Name:   mug colors.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  5.7 KB
Old 08-11-2014, 11:51 AM   #20360

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post
S'mores..... At Lake Ouachita State Park.... These two made rounds with us for 2 days..... This was their first camping trip.... Baby Aiden stayed at campsite....Attachment 70477Attachment 70478Attachment 70479

Diane is the original FTSFM........... (Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant, #64) and is retired, duh!
Hey FTSFM - FYI -- you forgot the spaces between your pic uploads and have widened the screen view out as wide as the smiles on the those faces...
Old 08-11-2014, 12:43 PM   #20361

Vintage RV Owners Club
I think Blue for the mug is great.

We had a nice dinner last night then went to an ok Movie...wasn't romantic or anything, but interesting. 5 years until the next big one.... maybe we will go back to the Bahamas again... I enjoyed that one... but August isn't the best time to go there...so maybe we will wait until it gets cold here and go get some sunshine. Until then, we can play around planning a flying trip to the canyon areas on the other side of the Rockies.
Old 08-11-2014, 12:54 PM   #20362

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartySQ View Post
I think Blue for the mug is great.

We had a nice dinner last night then went to an ok Movie...wasn't romantic or anything, but interesting. 5 years until the next big one.... maybe we will go back to the Bahamas again... I enjoyed that one... but August isn't the best time to go there...so maybe we will wait until it gets cold here and go get some sunshine. Until then, we can play around planning a flying trip to the canyon areas on the other side of the Rockies.
A movie / ok - was it Giant or Oklahoma?
Was the dinner extra tasty because it was bacon wrapped? Come to RGV in the winter - we have a coach bed for guests (oh wait, we were talking romantic weren't we...) ok come to RGV and we will find ya hotel between Don and Sandee and Annie and I. We can go fishing with Moonrover if he makes it down.

Thanks for the feedback on the mug. I think the blue would be fine too. First run folks would have black and 2nd run the blue. There may be a few other colors for future years!!!

Again Happy Anniversary.
Old 08-11-2014, 01:29 PM   #20363

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
A movie / ok - was it Giant or Oklahoma?
Was the dinner extra tasty because it was bacon wrapped? Come to RGV in the winter - we have a coach bed for guests (oh wait, we were talking romantic weren't we...) ok come to RGV and we will find ya hotel between Don and Sandee and Annie and I. We can go fishing with Moonrover if he makes it down.

Thanks for the feedback on the mug. I think the blue would be fine too. First run folks would have black and 2nd run the blue. There may be a few other colors for future years!!!

Again Happy Anniversary.
So if you change the color will that make all on hand inventory more valuable OR obsolete and therefore cheaper? I got a new dollar for a old one! Lol
Old 08-11-2014, 01:52 PM   #20364

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
So if you change the color will that make all on hand inventory more valuable OR obsolete and therefore cheaper? I got a new dollar for a old one! Lol
The original First Edition Black model had doubled in value since the rumor...
Old 08-11-2014, 02:36 PM   #20365

Quote:
The original First Edition Black model had doubled in value since the rumor...
Woo hoo I made money on something I bought for coffee. I use it almost every day.

RVM481968 eagle 475hp Detroit 8v92
Dwayne & Shara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 03:08 PM   #20366

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
We need a Canuck distributor...
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 03:13 PM   #20367

Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum View Post
We need a Canuck distributor...

Volunteers?

Suspinz: Dabbler in Many Things
Old 08-11-2014, 03:51 PM   #20368

2nd Edition coffee mugs

My heart has been a twitter since learning that my initial investments in the original RVM coffee mugs are safe and sound. I knew that thoughtful judgment would prevail in this situation. I shall inform my children to give the mugs a special place in THEIR china cupboards so that the legacy of the mugs will continue for generations. Long live the Grand Pobaah. Long live mutantdom.

That's all I have to say about that.
Old 08-11-2014, 04:07 PM   #20369

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papawto5 View Post
My heart has been a twitter since learning that my initial investments in the original RVM coffee mugs are safe and sound. I knew that thoughtful judgment would prevail in this situation. I shall inform my children to give the mugs a special place in THEIR china cupboards so that the legacy of the mugs will continue for generations. Long live the Grand Pobaah. Long live mutantdom.

That's all I have to say about that.
Steve - for once we have gotten in on the ground floor!
Old 08-11-2014, 04:10 PM   #20370

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwayne & Shara View Post
Woo hoo I made money on something I bought for coffee. I use it almost every day.
I use mine pretty often too. Can't wait to get it out on the rainbow for "official use"!