Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-19-2014, 03:43 PM   #20791

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Woot! Cute!

Come on mutants... let's see the baby pics. And perhaps this will be precursor of a new GC game... bring baby pics - make poster - we will have guessing game - Name that Baby Mutant...
Best of many!
Attached Images

(Co-pilots emeritus Furb, Izzy & Mikkael)
Cherry Creek British Columbia
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-19-2014, 03:44 PM   #20792

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Speaking of Buzzards! Quick trip to the deer woods found this..... Seems a buzzard has built a nest and raised these two off springs in one of my deer stands. Couldn't run these guys out, they haven't flown yet and only hopped back and forth as I threw sticks at them. Man what a smell, what a mess to clean up!

Oh pheeeew! I'm sure it was a mess! You shoulda housebroke 'em!

Old 08-19-2014, 03:47 PM   #20793
MPH
Senior Member / RVM 89

Location: Somewhere on the Rainbow. Fulltiming and lovin' it!
For the record...

The journey IS the destination. And may we never forget it.

Mel
Old 08-19-2014, 03:49 PM   #20794

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspinz View Post
Oh pheeeew! I'm sure it was a mess! You shoulda housebroke 'em!
I guess I could capture them, take them with me to the IRV2 rally and get Elizabeth and Mary to train them!

I truly hope they have flown on before I return, just hope they don't decide to visit while I'm setting up there hunting.
Old 08-19-2014, 03:53 PM   #20795
RVM1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPH View Post
The journey IS the destination. And may we never forget it.

Mel

Hay Mel, you have completed the strenuous and terribly vicious qualification round for admittance into RVMdom.
Hey, STMs, help me WELCOME Mel and DW to the Rainbow as RVM89 (pending # verification of the faithful temps at RVM Central).

You are now free to move about RVMville, Mel, you Sick Twisted Mutant!

WOOT!!!!!!

http://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 04:05 PM   #20796

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Mel,

Welcome to the fold and enjoy the trips.

OK now the rest of you lot, I was gone for 5 weeks and it took six to catch up on all the posts.
(Co-pilots emeritus Furb, Izzy & Mikkael)
Cherry Creek British Columbia
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 04:08 PM   #20797
MPH
Senior Member / RVM 89

Whooo hooo!!!!! I would dance for joy, but my dang knee .....

Is there a "sub-group" in RVMs for "STRVMs" (Sick, Twisted RVMs) Can I be in that, too?

Ok, my next goal is to talk DW into us getting this MH sooner than spring '15. Wonder would I be in the deer blind with the buzzards if I just went out and bought one next month? None of you know DW, so I'll tell you the answer: YES. But I bet I can push it to February. She thinks we have to get a FT renter in our mountain home in NM before we buy our MH. Pish posh and humbug, I say! "La, la, la, la live for today"

Melanie "Mel"
Old 08-19-2014, 04:17 PM   #20798

Vintage RV Owners Club
Welcome to the fold, or looney house... whichever fits right... we're all here cause we're not all there afterall...LOL! Just kidding...
Tell us more about yourselves! You are in TX... you have a home in NM, You are married? as you have a DW, what's her name? Ya'll have fur babies?, i know you have sons... me too... 4 of them, they were all 2 years apart...also a now 1 less than year old grandson and the other married son has one on the way.... still two to get married, one is engaged.... that leaves my hippie fella left to find his true love and see what happens with him....Oh, we have furbabies too, only 1 travels with us. The Honey ain't big enough for cats and dogs both...LOL!

Oh, and we are all pretty much sick and twisted... some more so than others, but we are working on them...
MartySQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 04:23 PM   #20799
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum View Post
Mel,

Welcome to the fold and enjoy the trips.

OK now the rest of you lot, I was gone for 5 weeks and it took six to catch up on all the posts.
Shame on you for being gone so long!
====================

Welcome Mel. Enjoy the journey.
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 04:48 PM   #20800

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Speaking of Buzzards! Quick trip to the deer woods found this..... Seems a buzzard has built a nest and raised these two off springs in one of my deer stands. Couldn't run these guys out, they haven't flown yet and only hopped back and forth as I threw sticks at them. Man what a smell, what a mess to clean up!
LOL

RVM48
Dwayne & Shara is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 04:49 PM   #20801
MPH
Senior Member / RVM 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartySQ View Post
Welcome to the fold, or looney house... whichever fits right... we're all here cause we're not all there afterall...LOL! Just kidding...
Tell us more about yourselves! You are in TX... you have a home in NM, You are married? as you have a DW, what's her name? Ya'll have fur babies?, i know you have sons... me too... 4 of them, they were all 2 years apart...also a now 1 less than year old grandson and the other married son has one on the way.... still two to get married, one is engaged.... that leaves my hippie fella left to find his true love and see what happens with him....Oh, we have furbabies too, only 1 travels with us. The Honey ain't big enough for cats and dogs both...LOL!

Oh, and we are all pretty much sick and twisted... some more so than others, but we are working on them...
Ok, a little bio:

19 years with DW Kate. 4 sons who are all married to amazing women. Kate's younger son and his wife gave us our first grandchild in May. Yippee! Life-long camper. Introduced DW to camping 19 years ago with my 1979 Rockwood pop-up. She was hooked. And when we hit the road and travelled to distant points with our popups and TTs, she was hooked FOR LIFE, like me.

DW & I both work in the field of hospice and love it. Retirement for her around the corner...Dec. 2015. I play guitar (50 yrs or so), write music, have had a couple of bands. Enjoy reading and do a little writing, too. DW reads voraciously (twisted, huh?) and has been published over the years. Yes, we own a vacation home in the mountains of NM and have enjoyed it immensely. But, it's time to hit the road and get back into a RV.

Have had 2 pop-ups and 2 travel trailers over the years. Time for a MH. I'm thinking Class C, 'cause DW won't drive an A. I know that for a fact. And I know I'll need her to spell me on the road once in a while. So, Class C it is. I'm chomping at the bits to hit the road!!! It's that journey part that pulls me like a magnet .....

Oh, no fur babies yet. But we plan to rescue one before hitting the road. DW wants a shih Tzu and I guess that's fine. My sister had one for 15 years that she kept in a puppy cut. It was the cutest and calmest dog. If we can find one like that, it will be perfect for the RV!

Thanks, Marty. I look forward to getting acquainted with all you other sick, twisted mutants. Nothing like community!

Mel
Old 08-19-2014, 05:11 PM   #20802

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Didn't steal the bird. Honest, Elizabeth! No need to count beaks!
Woot - Snort... sound off - show your beaks...
flaggship1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 05:16 PM   #20803

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
My English FIL used to say "Lord love a duck!"

Thanks, Tina. We hope for the same, but for some reason Martin thinks we need to pack bandaids this time. I hope it isn't prophetic!

Sounds like you've had some good travels lately. Your parks sound super.
Sue - keep yer head and feet about ya this trip. You and I will be in competition for most spills on the rainbow if we're not careful, actually rivaling snake and spider bit Dwayne if we're not careful. 😂
Old 08-19-2014, 05:21 PM   #20804

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum View Post
Best of many!
Man - you haven't changed much... I could pick you outta a line up. But that's already been done..

Witness protection seems to suit ya.

« Endless Tale Game | - »