Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Reply
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 08-24-2014, 09:12 PM   #21141
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 27
Hi Steve. We are! I never weighed in on Annie's bike, but my vote was Betty...soooo Annie. It looks like everything is coming together nicely for you.
__________________

__________________
janlee2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-24-2014, 09:23 PM   #21142
RV Mutant #14
 
Wayne M's Avatar


 
Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 11,340
It's me. I'm still here.
__________________

__________________
Wayne MSGT USMC (Ret) & Earlene (CinCHouse)
2008 Winnebago Destination 39W
RVM14
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 09:33 PM   #21143
Senior Member
 
WAGM's Avatar
 
iRV2 No Limits Club
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Okie City,Ok,USA
Posts: 377
FtCobb, Ok lake checking in

I have to do so much talking when taking Spook the wander dog around for his running that when I get on here I usually wake up with
uiop on my forehead and then go to bed

Yes, I still need the happy meal with extras


Newmar Dutch Star 3450 with 460banks

.
__________________
Warren SKP 1605 Spook the wander dog
1985 Champion Transtar 23' with Chev 350-4.10 drw CHUCKWAGON
Newmar Dutchstar 3450 460 banks RVM75 Sheneeda Bunch O`Gas
WAGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 09:50 PM   #21144
Senior Member
 
flaggship1's Avatar


 
Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Rainbow Riding
Posts: 16,658
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAGM View Post
I have to do so much talking when taking Spook the wander dog around for his running that when I get on here I usually wake up with
uiop on my forehead and then go to bed

Yes, I still need the happy meal with extras


Newmar Dutch Star 3450 with 460banks

.
Lol....
__________________
Steve & Annie (RVM2)
2008 Fleetwood Bounder 38F ~ 325 ISB Turbo ~ Freightliner XC 2014 CR-V ~ Invisibrake / Sterling All Terrain
Sioux Falls, SD (FullTime Since Nov 5th 2014)
flaggship1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 09:52 PM   #21145
Senior Member
 
huntnski's Avatar
 
Fleetwood Owners Club
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 6,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnkinthebus View Post
Use caution..... All that heat is not good for your beer.
Alive and well. Making my list for next weekend's event. Tim. When will you and Mary be passing by our area on your way to MB? We are leaving out Thurs morn and back on Tuesday. I would say I was "present" but DW is still debating that concept.
Well like any good full time, part time RVer we are making our plans as we go. Originally we had planned to leave much earlier and float around cool areas. The weather here was unusually cool for this time of year so we decided to get some things done around here so our departure date was pushed back to Labor Day and first stop Alabama to see son, DIL, and granddaughter! Then on out to east coast and hope all hurricanes are long gone! Following the Rally we want to do some touring before heading back to AL and waiting on grandson to arrive!

That all said, if we start running out of money we'll be there sooner rather than later!
__________________
Tim & Mary Discovery 40X. Chevy Tahoe. RVM32
"I've been lost now, days uncounted..."GFR"
huntnski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 10:33 PM   #21146
Senior Member
 
MartySQ's Avatar
 
Vintage RV Owners Club
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Kansas
Posts: 3,726
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Well like any good full time, part time RVer we are making our plans as we go. Originally we had planned to leave much earlier and float around cool areas. The weather here was unusually cool for this time of year so we decided to get some things done around here so our departure date was pushed back to Labor Day and first stop Alabama to see son, DIL, and granddaughter! Then on out to east coast and hope all hurricanes are long gone! Following the Rally we want to do some touring before heading back to AL and waiting on grandson to arrive!

That all said, if we start running out of money we'll be there sooner rather than later!
Unusually cool? Branson is supposed to get to 100 again tomorrow! Good thing there are inside places to go!
__________________
Martha (AKA RVM45), Bob, and Bess the Border collie
22'Honey Sportscruiser on a 1988 Ford Econoline.
Sometimes towing a powered Parachute.
MartySQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 10:39 PM   #21147
Senior Member
 
flaggship1's Avatar


 
Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Rainbow Riding
Posts: 16,658
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Well like any good full time, part time RVer we are making our plans as we go. Originally we had planned to leave much earlier and float around cool areas. The weather here was unusually cool for this time of year so we decided to get some things done around here so our departure date was pushed back to Labor Day and first stop Alabama to see son, DIL, and granddaughter! Then on out to east coast and hope all hurricanes are long gone! Following the Rally we want to do some touring before heading back to AL and waiting on grandson to arrive!

That all said, if we start running out of money we'll be there sooner rather than later!
Tim - you can put any adjectives in front of part time ya like - but we all know it's part time... not that there's anything wrong with that. If I liked snow - cold and hotter than heck - I could go part time here or where you live. Both are nice places - but for the moment - I still believe there is a place with milder weather than here or there. Just don't know where...
__________________
Steve & Annie (RVM2)
2008 Fleetwood Bounder 38F ~ 325 ISB Turbo ~ Freightliner XC 2014 CR-V ~ Invisibrake / Sterling All Terrain
Sioux Falls, SD (FullTime Since Nov 5th 2014)
flaggship1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 04:31 AM   #21148
Senior Member
 
huntnski's Avatar
 
Fleetwood Owners Club
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 6,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartySQ View Post
Unusually cool? Branson is supposed to get to 100 again tomorrow! Good thing there are inside places to go!
Is that 100 degrees our heat index of 100. We have actually only hit a heat index of 100 in the past week, our normal would have been over 100 degrees actual temperature reach as early as July! It's starting to really heat up now so looking forward to getting to the beach!
__________________
Tim & Mary Discovery 40X. Chevy Tahoe. RVM32
"I've been lost now, days uncounted..."GFR"
huntnski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 04:39 AM   #21149
Senior Member
 
huntnski's Avatar
 
Fleetwood Owners Club
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 6,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Tim - you can put any adjectives in front of part time ya like - but we all know it's part time... not that there's anything wrong with that. If I liked snow - cold and hotter than heck - I could go part time here or where you live. Both are nice places - but for the moment - I still believe there is a place with milder weather than here or there. Just don't know where...
You charge your batteries your way, I charge mine by being in the woods hunting. My Docs have said do all I can now, your only going to get worse with age so I carry on!

Up at 4am headed to deer camp to take care of some chores before it gets too hot today. I'm riding not driving, so I'm sure a nap will be involved before day over!
__________________
Tim & Mary Discovery 40X. Chevy Tahoe. RVM32
"I've been lost now, days uncounted..."GFR"
huntnski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 07:27 AM   #21150
Senior Member
 
flaggship1's Avatar


 
Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Rainbow Riding
Posts: 16,658
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
You charge your batteries your way, I charge mine by being in the woods hunting. My Docs have said do all I can now, your only going to get worse with age so I carry on!

Up at 4am headed to deer camp to take care of some chores before it gets too hot today. I'm riding not driving, so I'm sure a nap will be involved before day over!
Tim - I was pulling yer leg - as you well know. Truth is - you do a great job of putting a lot of living into a day. And I hope to do half as much as you do in retirement.
__________________
Steve & Annie (RVM2)
2008 Fleetwood Bounder 38F ~ 325 ISB Turbo ~ Freightliner XC 2014 CR-V ~ Invisibrake / Sterling All Terrain
Sioux Falls, SD (FullTime Since Nov 5th 2014)
flaggship1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 07:31 AM   #21151
RVM64/RVillageAmbassador
 
Diwizi's Avatar


 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 3,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Tim - you can put any adjectives in front of part time ya like - but we all know it's part time... not that there's anything wrong with that. If I liked snow - cold and hotter than heck - I could go part time here or where you live. Both are nice places - but for the moment - I still believe there is a place with milder weather than here or there. Just don't know where...

When you find that place, please do not make a public announcement, SMILE, just a quiet one to the mutants will do, cause I know I want to come.

Has been mild summer, but now that it is hot, it seems too hot, just saw the heat index here today will be 105-110. So we will be inside....





Diane is the original FTSFM........... (Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant, #64) and is retired, duh!
__________________
Diane & Larry, (RVM64) our Westies LitaBit & QTπ
(Diwizi)retired educator,watercolor artist / (Zeelarry)ARMY ret
2016 BerkshireXL 40RB, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 07:48 AM   #21152
Senior Member
 
flaggship1's Avatar


 
Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Rainbow Riding
Posts: 16,658
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post
When you find that place, please do not make a public announcement, SMILE, just a quiet one to the mutants will do, cause I know I want to come.

Has been mild summer, but now that it is hot, it seems too hot, just saw the heat index here today will be 105-110. So we will be inside....





Diane is the original FTSFM........... (Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant, #64) and is retired, duh!
Same here Di--- went to Bonita and grocery store yesterday and honestly - it felt like I had walked out into an oven.

It is going to be a tough lace find I'm sure. Most of the places that are "cool" enough in summer are to cold in winter. But we will hunt - and if such a place exists - I will reserve the location for mutants only.
__________________
Steve & Annie (RVM2)
2008 Fleetwood Bounder 38F ~ 325 ISB Turbo ~ Freightliner XC 2014 CR-V ~ Invisibrake / Sterling All Terrain
Sioux Falls, SD (FullTime Since Nov 5th 2014)
flaggship1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 09:17 AM   #21153
RVM64/RVillageAmbassador
 
Diwizi's Avatar


 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 3,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Same here Di--- went to Bonita and grocery store yesterday and honestly - it felt like I had walked out into an oven.

It is going to be a tough lace find I'm sure. Most of the places that are "cool" enough in summer are to cold in winter. But we will hunt - and if such a place exists - I will reserve the location for mutants only.

Smile.....



Diane is the original FTSFM........... (Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant, #64) and is retired, duh!
__________________
Diane & Larry, (RVM64) our Westies LitaBit & QTπ
(Diwizi)retired educator,watercolor artist / (Zeelarry)ARMY ret
2016 BerkshireXL 40RB, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 09:32 AM   #21154
Senior Dude
 
Dogpatch's Avatar


 
Forest River Owners Club
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Somewhere, BC.
Posts: 5,576
Blog Entries: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Les due to budget restraints we at this time are unable to submit requested design fee, BUT any and all suggestions are considered from those present and holding Tools in hand at project site. Lol
Dear Sir/Madam,

We regret to inform you that due to Itinerary Time Restraints, we will be unable to assist you in person with the raising of your Cabin.

It is unfortunate, as we would bring 38 years of hands on construction management and no doubt could have simplified your project with the wealth of this knowledge.

Should you wish to delay your project till we are in the area, we would gladly offer our assistance. We anticipate our arrival would have to be coordinated in conjunction with our retirement and this date is slated for 2054 at our current rate of spending.

If you cannot wait, we surely would understand and wish you well in your Endeavour.

As to the design cost, we can offer a 10% seniors discount off our already low price of $0.02.

We take Cash, MasterCard, Visa or PayPal.
All funds must be received in Canadian Dollars.

Kind Regards,

The Brandt Team
__________________

__________________
Les (RVM12), Bonnie, Morgan and 4 leggers Bella & Bruce
2010 Forest River Cardinal 3450RL 40' Full Body Paint- 2015 Ram 3500 Laramie 6.7 ltr Turbo Diesel, 68RFE Trans. 4x4 SRW SB Pullrite 2900 18K FMCA-420438 Good Sam
Dogpatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.