Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Reply
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 08-26-2014, 07:01 PM   #21239
Senior Member
 
flaggship1's Avatar


 
Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Rainbow Riding
Posts: 16,645
The Potentate and I were just texting on some plans for the future. I mentioned I was going to smoke a Turnkey for thanksgiving. Of course RVM1 noticed the spelling and we have agreed it belongs in the RVM Lexicon and Phraseology Reference manual.

From this day forward it is hereby decreed in the RVMdom - A smoked Turnkey is a smoked turkey dinner and all the Thanksgiving fixins.

Any other words for inclusion in the mutant lexicon should be submitted via the Contact Us form on Www.rvmutants.com

RVM2
Steve and Annie
__________________

__________________
Steve & Annie (RVM2)
2008 Fleetwood Bounder 38F ~ 325 ISB Turbo ~ Freightliner XC 2014 CR-V ~ Invisibrake / Sterling All Terrain
Sioux Falls, SD (FullTime Since Nov 5th 2014)
flaggship1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-26-2014, 08:22 PM   #21240
Senior Member
 
flaggship1's Avatar


 
Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Rainbow Riding
Posts: 16,645
Forgot to mention - spoke to TEFFY briefly yesterday. They are this side of grass and taking in oxygen...
__________________

__________________
Steve & Annie (RVM2)
2008 Fleetwood Bounder 38F ~ 325 ISB Turbo ~ Freightliner XC 2014 CR-V ~ Invisibrake / Sterling All Terrain
Sioux Falls, SD (FullTime Since Nov 5th 2014)
flaggship1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 08:58 PM   #21241
Senior Member
 
flaggship1's Avatar


 
Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Rainbow Riding
Posts: 16,645
Reward For Information Leading to the Location, Whereabouts, and or Well Being of these two mutants.
Attached Images
 
__________________
Steve & Annie (RVM2)
2008 Fleetwood Bounder 38F ~ 325 ISB Turbo ~ Freightliner XC 2014 CR-V ~ Invisibrake / Sterling All Terrain
Sioux Falls, SD (FullTime Since Nov 5th 2014)
flaggship1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 10:43 PM   #21242
Senior Dude
 
Dogpatch's Avatar


 
Forest River Owners Club
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Somewhere, BC.
Posts: 5,576
Blog Entries: 8
We're in Anacortes, WA. Took in Old Town Anacortes and Deception Pass today. Tomorrow going to Orcas Island and over to Friday Harbor.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1409110655.206858.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	468.2 KB
ID:	72117Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1409110827.579218.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	253.2 KB
ID:	72118Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1409110858.447476.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	86.5 KB
ID:	72119
__________________
Les (RVM12), Bonnie, Morgan and 4 leggers Bella & Bruce
2010 Forest River Cardinal 3450RL 40' Full Body Paint- 2015 Ram 3500 Laramie 6.7 ltr Turbo Diesel, 68RFE Trans. 4x4 SRW SB Pullrite 2900 18K FMCA-420438 Good Sam
Dogpatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 10:45 PM   #21243
RVM#87 / Senior Member
 
DieselTech39's Avatar


 
Solo Rvers Club
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Ham Lake, MN
Posts: 2,881
Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum View Post
The world could not suffer two.
Mom always told me I was special...guess I know why now!
__________________
Have a wonderful day!
Ken (RVM 87)
FT DP Wanna B The journey is the destination!
Retired & perfecting procrastination!
DieselTech39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 10:52 PM   #21244
Senior Member
 
huntnski's Avatar
 
Fleetwood Owners Club
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 6,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogpatch View Post
We're in Anacortes, WA. Took in Old Town Anacortes and Deception Pass today. Tomorrow going to Orcas Island and over to Friday Harbor.

Attachment 72117Attachment 72118Attachment 72119
Looks like a great place, BUT, your missing the wonderful 100 degrees plus days here!
__________________
Tim & Mary Discovery 40X. Chevy Tahoe. RVM32
"I've been lost now, days uncounted..."GFR"
huntnski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 11:41 PM   #21245
Senior Member
 
HerbnBarb's Avatar
 
Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: North Richland Hills, TX
Posts: 1,558
Evenin Mutes!

Well we arrived back at home base tonite. I can't believe I left 75 degree days and upper 50 degree nites for 100 degree days! Fall hurry up and come to Texas I am waiting. I already miss the mountains. I have about a gazillion pages of reading to ketchup on. Don't want to miss out on who went where and what they are up too. Sooo Tim behave yourself till I get caught up, Wayne .... Oh forget it you don't know how to behave, Steve you must be behavin cause I'm sure has you in husband training. Sue I already see you and Martin are on yet another adventure, Di are you and Larry thru hosting for the summer? I see the Grand Poobah is in "the Badlands", why does that seem appropriate? Oh and I wonder if Les has sold the RV and bought yet another one while we were out of pocket?

Stay tuned for "As the World Turns On The Rainbow."
__________________
'08 Winnebago Journey 39Z 350 Cummins w/ Freightliner Chassis, '14 Jeep Cherokee Trail Hawk
Herb n Barb, Abby, Molly, Gidget
HerbnBarb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 05:09 AM   #21246
RVM 18
 
okmunky's Avatar


 
Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Fulltimer, SD resident
Posts: 5,319
Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post
Here at Camp Kopfman, there has been too much food and terribly raucus laughter. Such fine folks, Colleen and Don
Hey, look at all the flat space around Gwen. "Toto, I do think we are in Kansas again."

Hugs and a "woo woo woo" from Sena to all y'all.
__________________
Barb (RVM18), Sena (capuchin monkey, RVM Head Mascot) & Lily (Maltese/Yorkie)
2011 Shasta Cynara 230F & 2012 Smart Car toad, 272 watt solar system
The Journey is Our Destination. Full-timing since 5/18/2011 and loving it.
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 05:39 AM   #21247
RVM 18
 
okmunky's Avatar


 
Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Fulltimer, SD resident
Posts: 5,319
I have to say that just reading the 5 pages of mutant musing and jocularity posted today is amazing medicine. I had a LONG awful day today... Uh, yesterday... Tuesday that is. I had to drive Arlene's Ford Explorer to Portland, OR for a Costco run and ended up getting a late start which put me into driving home during rush hour. Also dealing with some issues and angst with one of Don's nurses. After sleeping a few hours I awoke and was unable to shut off the uglies that have been running thru my brain.

But just reading this thread has allowed me to take a deep breath and banish the uglies temporarily. Now I can go back to sleep. Have I told y'all how much I love ya and how much I love being amongst mutant friends?

Good heavens! It's after 3:30 am here. Y'all have a mutacious Wednesday!
__________________
Barb (RVM18), Sena (capuchin monkey, RVM Head Mascot) & Lily (Maltese/Yorkie)
2011 Shasta Cynara 230F & 2012 Smart Car toad, 272 watt solar system
The Journey is Our Destination. Full-timing since 5/18/2011 and loving it.
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 07:23 AM   #21248
RVM64/RVillageAmbassador
 
Diwizi's Avatar


 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 3,320
Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
I have to say that just reading the 5 pages of mutant musing and jocularity posted today is amazing medicine. I had a LONG awful day today... Uh, yesterday... Tuesday that is. I had to drive Arlene's Ford Explorer to Portland, OR for a Costco run and ended up getting a late start which put me into driving home during rush hour. Also dealing with some issues and angst with one of Don's nurses. After sleeping a few hours I awoke and was unable to shut off the uglies that have been running thru my brain.

But just reading this thread has allowed me to take a deep breath and banish the uglies temporarily. Now I can go back to sleep. Have I told y'all how much I love ya and how much I love being amongst mutant friends?

Good heavens! It's after 3:30 am here. Y'all have a mutacious Wednesday!

Oh my, you are going to sleep, i am getting up with pups.... Not much time in between.... Reading this always makes me smile too.... Kinda like just sitting and watching my pups play.....



Diane is the original FTSFM........... (Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant, #64) and is retired, duh!
__________________
Diane & Larry, (RVM64) our Westies LitaBit & QTπ
(Diwizi)retired educator,watercolor artist / (Zeelarry)ARMY ret
2016 BerkshireXL 40RB, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 07:29 AM   #21249
RVM64/RVillageAmbassador
 
Diwizi's Avatar


 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 3,320
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbnBarb View Post
Evenin Mutes!

Well we arrived back at home base tonite. I can't believe I left 75 degree days and upper 50 degree nites for 100 degree days! Fall hurry up and come to Texas I am waiting. I already miss the mountains. I have about a gazillion pages of reading to ketchup on. Don't want to miss out on who went where and what they are up too. Sooo Tim behave yourself till I get caught up, Wayne .... Oh forget it you don't know how to behave, Steve you must be behavin cause I'm sure has you in husband training. Sue I already see you and Martin are on yet another adventure, Di are you and Larry thru hosting for the summer? I see the Grand Poobah is in "the Badlands", why does that seem appropriate? Oh and I wonder if Les has sold the RV and bought yet another one while we were out of pocket?

Stay tuned for "As the World Turns On The Rainbow."

Go back, go back..... Heat here for at least another week...... I want to go to where you were.
All done with hosting.... Only did two weeks, which was enough for us to know it is not for us. Not hard, just we are set in our ways of getting up when we want... So i will give our weeks to Tim.....

Where in RGV and when will you all be there? We will be coming down Texas way we think, in November.....



Diane is the original FTSFM........... (Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant, #64) and is retired, duh!
__________________
Diane & Larry, (RVM64) our Westies LitaBit & QTπ
(Diwizi)retired educator,watercolor artist / (Zeelarry)ARMY ret
2016 BerkshireXL 40RB, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 08:09 AM   #21250
Senior Member
 
huntnski's Avatar
 
Fleetwood Owners Club
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 6,442
Barb hang tough the deeper the valleys the higher the peaks! And tell Sena Woo Woo Woo!


Herb, welcome to our group, name something you Rv doesn't have and you don't miss and declare..........oh well, just welcome to the heat!


Good morning Diane! And all other muteys!
__________________
Tim & Mary Discovery 40X. Chevy Tahoe. RVM32
"I've been lost now, days uncounted..."GFR"
huntnski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 09:25 AM   #21251
Senior Member
 
flaggship1's Avatar


 
Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Rainbow Riding
Posts: 16,645
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post
Go back, go back..... Heat here for at least another week...... I want to go to where you were.
All done with hosting.... Only did two weeks, which was enough for us to know it is not for us. Not hard, just we are set in our ways of getting up when we want... So i will give our weeks to Tim.....

Where in RGV and when will you all be there? We will be coming down Texas way we think, in November.....



Diane is the original FTSFM........... (Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant, #64) and is retired, duh!
I put one of our Nov stops on the email group - Rockport Tx... before RGV 12/1

There is another stop 11/21 - 12/1 but have not confirmed it yet.
__________________
Steve & Annie (RVM2)
2008 Fleetwood Bounder 38F ~ 325 ISB Turbo ~ Freightliner XC 2014 CR-V ~ Invisibrake / Sterling All Terrain
Sioux Falls, SD (FullTime Since Nov 5th 2014)
flaggship1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 10:05 AM   #21252
Senior Member
 
flaggship1's Avatar


 
Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Rainbow Riding
Posts: 16,645
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Barb hang tough the deeper the valleys the higher the peaks! And tell Sena Woo Woo Woo!

Herb, welcome to our group, name something you Rv doesn't have and you don't miss and declare..........oh well, just welcome to the heat!
You have said a mouthful - X2
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1409151942007.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	72137  
__________________

__________________
Steve & Annie (RVM2)
2008 Fleetwood Bounder 38F ~ 325 ISB Turbo ~ Freightliner XC 2014 CR-V ~ Invisibrake / Sterling All Terrain
Sioux Falls, SD (FullTime Since Nov 5th 2014)
flaggship1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 13 (3 members and 10 guests)
bokobird, Possum, PTJeep
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.