Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-28-2014, 12:56 PM   #21323

Monaco Owners Club
Welcome, Bob! We're glad to have you riding the rainbow with us!
virginiamtns is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-28-2014, 01:07 PM   #21324
MPH

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartySQ View Post
Oh, You just wait... tomorrow you are gonna have so much fun!! well, one of you will, either the Therapist or you will...I used to do that in my younger years....mmmhmmm... now and then the inner sadist pops out... Physical Torturist...LOL!
Martha, Martha, Martha ... you are one sick, sadistic mutant. I didn't think there would be room for TWO of us in this community!

Actually, the therapist, with my full cooperation and commitment, has taken me from a 40 degree bend to 90 degrees in three weeks. Of course, I am cussing him the entire session.

Do you have a card? I mean how many genuine, dedicated, expert physical torturists can there be???? Not since the Marquis de Sade ..... oh, wait .... different century. Apples to oranges. Today's techniques are much more effective. Matt gave my right leg a little push below the knee and my left leg just popped right up and whacked him in the solar plexus. After he came to, we talked about the Inquisition and how physical therapy developed from there.

Mel
MPH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 01:12 PM   #21325

SarahW, Martin is saying we haven't heard from you lately. It's required by the bylaws that you check in now'n agin. Besides, we're wondering how's it goin' over your way!
Old 08-28-2014, 01:25 PM   #21326

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSVBamaBob View Post
Hey there my Porcine friend

See'n as ya'll don't come to US this year and we come ta pay a visit on ya'll Oct 11...why not come pay a visit to US! We are having a Forest River Owner's Group rally 24-26 Oct and ya'll can join us in our mutual dislike of TN (the Enemy of My Enemy is my FRIEND )

Appreciate the warning from a fellow SEC'er - think it is too late though, I already submitted my "test"
Ok this weekend them hogs will be at Auburn, here we think of Auburn and Alabama as Ya'll!

The rally in Oct. sound inviting as we will be in Montgomery around Oct, 17 waiting on a new grandson. Where can I find out more about this rally?
Don't have a Forrest River now, but Had a Cedar Creek 5er!
Old 08-28-2014, 01:56 PM   #21327

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
So I take it you won't be going on a mutant cruise. --

Actually - I have never been on a cruise. <SNIP>
We have and they are GREAT!!

Cruises are like RVing: you bring your house with you as you visit different places.

Cruises are NOT like RVing in that you do not have to worry about low bridges, aggressive Semi Drivers and Traffic Jams.

Cruises are like RVM because the Journey IS the Destination!!
BamaBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 02:14 PM   #21328

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Greetings HSVBamaBob - you have met the rigid and taxing qualifications to travel the rainbow representing the RV Mutants as RVM91. Travel in good health and may all your journeys be Grande and grand...

Well mutants - we have added another family member. I to your ability to keep the RVMDOM and the rainbow bright and vibrant. It is your good nature and good will that keeps us growing. Long Live the RVMDOM. Hail to the Rainbow. The Journey is Indeed the Destination!

Welcome Bob!

RVM2
Steve and Annie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post
BamaBob...
Us retired teachers, from Arkansas, too, dont grade test papers during lunch.... If i remember right, 25 min was lunch time and sometimes we had duty for half of that. But fyi, you passed the test, as far as I am concerned...

So welcome back... Welcome to the mutant rainbow... You will be given #91 as soon as Dave or Steve check in....

Diane is the original FTSFM........... (Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant, #64) and is retired, duh!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post
HSVbamaBob, wear your 91 well, you STM. WELCOME to RVMville!

Suspinz, I have followed you fine pics with awe and jealousy! Do not stop!!! Our appetite for such Journeys is very large!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselTech39 View Post
Welcome to RVMdom Bob!! Congrats on meeting the rigorous criteria and testing for admittance.

Wear your RVM #91 with pride. Everyone will know or be alerted that you are as crazy and twisted as the rest of us....AND that you consider the Journey as the Destination.

May the Rainbow transport you to your most craziest and twistedest enjoyment of the Journey.

Now if the Potentate can get the temps to update the list.....

BTW....Currently Joe is in charge of the broom....so Joe pass that on down to Bob if you would...
Quote:
Originally Posted by virginiamtns View Post
Welcome, Bob! We're glad to have you riding the rainbow with us!
Thank you all for the Kind welcomes gang! Great to be among like minded folks

Broom, Um, What's up with this broom thing?
Old 08-28-2014, 02:20 PM   #21329

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Ok this weekend them hogs will be at Auburn, here we think of Auburn and Alabama as Ya'll!
Hmmm sorta like we think of the Razorbacks and the Red Wolfs as ya'll

(SEC Football warning: If "y'all" ain't from the south you will not understand SEC rivalries

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
The rally in Oct. sound inviting as we will be in Montgomery around Oct, 17 waiting on a new grandson. Where can I find out more about this rally?
Don't have a Forrest River now, but Had a Cedar Creek 5er!
Well, considering I am a fellow Mutant now and considering I am the organizer, we could probably let you camp close to us LOL

Hmmm what DID you give your 'Creek up for - those are darn nice rigs!
Old 08-28-2014, 02:40 PM   #21330

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSVBamaBob View Post
Hmmm sorta like we think of the Razorbacks and the Red Wolfs as ya'll

(SEC Football warning: If "y'all" ain't from the south you will not understand SEC rivalries

Well, considering I am a fellow Mutant now and considering I am the organizer, we could probably let you camp close to us LOL

Hmmm what DID you give your 'Creek up for - those are darn nice rigs!
I agree on all above. The cc5er was very nice and actually big enough. We had decided to do more traveling instead of just going somewhere and setting up for a week or so. The Mh is so much easier to set up and allows us more spontaneity in our travels, for instance if I'm recognized by the paparazzi or FBI, I can be gone quickly.

Now let me know more about the rally, where etc. as we may be in area a undetermined time.
Old 08-28-2014, 03:13 PM   #21331

Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPH View Post
Martha, Martha, Martha ... you are one sick, sadistic mutant. I didn't think there would be room for TWO of us in this community!

Actually, the therapist, with my full cooperation and commitment, has taken me from a 40 degree bend to 90 degrees in three weeks. Of course, I am cussing him the entire session.

Do you have a card? I mean how many genuine, dedicated, expert physical torturists can there be???? Not since the Marquis de Sade ..... oh, wait .... different century. Apples to oranges. Today's techniques are much more effective. Matt gave my right leg a little push below the knee and my left leg just popped right up and whacked him in the solar plexus. After he came to, we talked about the Inquisition and how physical therapy developed from there.

Mel
Mel, You go girl (right?)
You are my kind of patient! Actually, I had a technique for cranking knees that wasn't as bad for most folks and got good results...kind of miss those days sometimes...
Old 08-28-2014, 03:29 PM   #21332

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPH View Post

Mel

Talk to our Barb (okmunky) sometime when she's around. She not only houses our official mascot, Sena, but she also had both knees replaced at once last winter. Her experience regaining ROM took a very determined woman!

Doing just the one must be ... ahem ... stressful. I can't imagine doing two!

Cheers!
Sue
Old 08-28-2014, 04:05 PM   #21333
Senior Member/RVM #90

Monaco Owners Club
OK Bob, you get the broom! Have fun!

MSHappyCampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 04:19 PM   #21334

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSHappyCampers View Post
OK Bob, you get the broom! Have fun!

Nice hand off Joe...

And there were no cleanups on aisle 9 on you watch...
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 04:23 PM   #21335

R U an RV Mutant too?

'Nite all! Maņana por la maņana is the train ride to Southampton for our overnight before shipping out Saturday, so things will soon be winding down from this end of the rainbow for a while.

Talk amongst yourselves. Hah! As if you wouldn't!!!

Cheers!
Old 08-28-2014, 06:22 PM   #21336

Nor'easters Club
Forest River Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
I do not have "my own" driveway. No more painting, or spackeling, or mowing grass, or shoveling snow. No more cleaning up neighbors dog poop. I have no job, or at least one that i need to show up to everyday.
Dave you were right "The Journey is Our Destination".
steinjef is offline   Reply With Quote