Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-01-2014, 08:02 PM   #21575

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyH View Post
Hope you get them back in timely manner and completed correctly!
No kidding... jinx... and Thanks.. Judy.

Should be OK. Bonita airs up tall enough and the CRV with base plate should line up right. I will be calling them to remind em - if any drop or rise is needed - be sure to add it.
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-01-2014, 08:04 PM   #21576

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post

Woot Woot - the poof of the All Canadian MiniC is in... thanks Dog!

Dennis - you and Marcie sure look happy for a couple with separate condos.... or - is that why...... lol!
Hey we Canucks are always happy!

Glad you guys are back safe Les. It was a fun afternoon!
Old 09-01-2014, 08:17 PM   #21577

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by slickest1 View Post
Hey we Canucks are always happy!

Glad you guys are back safe Les. It was a fun afternoon!
I think it's your money - all those colors - maple and Canadian Bacon smell..
Attached Images

Old 09-01-2014, 08:26 PM   #21578

Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
To which she replies, "woo woo woo". Her all purpose word for "good" as in good food, good person, and good let's go.

So why the heck should I miss you and Sena so much? Easy. You two are simply a real nifty package deal: super words and prose with a "woo woo woo" to woo me. ❤️
https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 08:43 PM   #21579

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Anybody know what happened to MoeBelly Dan.. seems to be lost on the rainbow somewhere.
Old 09-01-2014, 08:53 PM   #21580

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post
So why the heck should I miss you and Sena so much? Easy. You two are simply a real nifty package deal: super words and prose with a "woo woo woo" to woo me. ❤️
Ok Dave - you may want to hold out on the other mutants - but I'm not gonna let ya. Look every one. RVM1 - the Grand and Great Poobah was testing my resolve tonight - texted me these pics of some DELICUOUS Hays Kansas KSCRUDE butcher provided sausages - remember the Great Bloody Mary Bash at the GC@CL folks - those Garlic sausages Don and Colleen served rivaled the Kansas bacon wrapped filets... it's just not fair. I have to stay here and work. Not for long mutants. Not for long.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1409626282297.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	101.8 KB
ID:	72680   Click image for larger version

Name:	1409626293741.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	72681  

Old 09-01-2014, 09:00 PM   #21581

Fleetwood Owners Club
Alright so rezman gets on here once in a blue moon and post, but let a couple damsels in distress show up and he's out after my cupcakes! Lol

Ed, plumbing is not at the top of my achievement lists but I do qualify as a good observer. Once had a Rv tech tell me over the phone that I qualify as a mechanic after I told him I had a crescent wrench. When I told him I had two sizes in crescent wrenches he changed it to Master Mechanic!

I think I'm in site H23 and Liz & Mary in H something close. We will be looking for you!

I can give you all the scoop on these mutants from the GC, Scouts Honor!
Old 09-01-2014, 09:08 PM   #21582

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Tim - get some promo pics of ya'll with the mutant mugs. Planning the Canadian Ad campaign. Need some pics...
Old 09-01-2014, 09:12 PM   #21583

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
So much more to the man than the mouse...

We Keep Moving Forward

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths -" Walt Disney
And page 52 - Murder at Ropelight Gulch...
Old 09-01-2014, 09:20 PM   #21584

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Tim - get some promo pics of ya'll with the mutant mugs. Planning the Canadian Ad campaign. Need some pics...
I'm assuming you mean at the Rally. I'll do so sir! By the way, I did get my sign tucked in so if it generates as many questions there as it did at the State Park, we should be getting a increase in lurkers.

Mary has done some lingerie modeling in the past so she should be able to handle this cup campaign!
Old 09-01-2014, 09:30 PM   #21585

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
I'm assuming you mean at the Rally. I'll do so sir! By the way, I did get my sign tucked in so if it generates as many questions there as it did at the State Park, we should be getting a increase in lurkers.

Mary has done some lingerie modeling in the past so she should be able to handle this cup campaign!
It's not too late to photo shop one into your Grands hand on the wake board - but at the rally would be good too!

Mary need not go that far - but if you'll wear a dress we can do a Monte Python type ad for our British mutant Advert. I think Toyduck may have gotten lost across the pond - or somewhere. We need him to contact a solicitor or two on the legal ramifications of our Euro distribution and expansion.
Old 09-01-2014, 10:37 PM   #21586

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Well good Evenin Mutes!

Whew we are finally settled in at home base after 8000+ miles roamin around this great rainbow. Jenny performed flawlessly while we were gone..... Well almost flawlessly.

Wayne your slide problem must be contagious cause our long slide is out of sink too and I have to manually override and start the back first then the front to bring it in and it's not seating all the way on one end when it's closed. I guess after I get her all cleaned up from the trip I will have to get that fixed cause I sure don't know what the problem is. Anyway I have to schedule PM work and some other minor things to be done to get here ready for the next winter journey.

So Steve we hated to leave Ruidoso to come back to this heat. I'm definitely ready for some Fall weather! You and Annie need to go up there with us to the horse races sometime cause I know you love it up there too. Honestly I could base from there I love it so much. Of course we would leave before winter snow arrives and head South to warmer climate.

Wayne when are you and Earlene planning on heading back this way? Hope you guys are enjoying your travels.

Di do you or Tim know much about Petite Jean State Park? Does the lodge serve Thanksgiving Dinner up there? Queen Wilhomena will still be closed for renovation so we are considering coming up there at Thanksgiving with some other RV friends provided the weather isn't bad.

Well it's getting late so I guess I will put this fat boy to bed and talk more tomorrow.

Sleep tight Mutant Brothers and Sisters!
Old 09-02-2014, 03:10 AM   #21587

Finally, a bit of wifi! Can't ketchup now, but will send some pics to prove we're really here:

Name:	ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1409648441.633304.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	870.7 KB
ID:	72688 A classical guitarist named Tomas played in the Piazza for us one evening. I hope to hear him again!

Name:	ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1409648653.559443.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	644.0 KB
ID:	72689 Presentation isn't everything, but sure is part of the enjoyment. Martin says it tasted as good as it looked.

Name:	ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1409648807.639075.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	300.6 KB
ID:	72690 Did someone say the B word? Saints presarve us!

Name:	ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1409648931.251481.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	880.3 KB
ID:	72691. Gotta run. Bus is leavi...!
Old 09-02-2014, 05:48 AM   #21588

American Coach Owners Club
will work for chocolate...

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Alright so rezman gets on here once in a blue moon and post, but let a couple damsels in distress show up and he's out after my cupcakes! Lol
!
I may not post here often, but I read every single entry... and do recall the important details, especially when sweets are mentioned
rezman is offline   Reply With Quote