Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-08-2013, 11:04 AM   #2325

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by PTJeep
How is the best way to resize pics and get them in here so y'all can see em. I'm having trouble importing them and getting them to the size where they will fit

Cheers !!!!
Most photo editors let you resize - if you have power point - I sometimes inset them there and resize.

Also - I think some issues go away if you becomes a supporting member - small annual fee - more space allocation / for pics and a pretty iRV2 sticker to boot. No selling, just saying.

flaggship1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-08-2013, 01:51 PM   #2326

Yahoo just posted an article naming the top 12 most embarrassing cars to be driving. Found my car on there. I'm sooooo .... embarrassed now! Henceforth I will only drive it between 0200 and 0300hrs on an overcast night. Even then I may have to wear a wig and dark sunglasses to hide my identity.

During the day I will only ride my bike around town. Might have to bike on down to the car dealership to fondle what is considered the "car to be seen driving". Whatever that may be. Any suggestions to help cure my embarrassment? Don't suggest counseling, because I'm too shy to go.

Old 08-08-2013, 03:00 PM   #2327
RVM1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonrover View Post
Yahoo just posted an article naming the top 12 most embarrassing cars to be driving. Found my car on there. I'm sooooo .... embarrassed now! Henceforth I will only drive it between 0200 and 0300hrs on an overcast night. Even then I may have to wear a wig and dark sunglasses to hide my identity.

During the day I will only ride my bike around town. Might have to bike on down to the car dealership to fondle what is considered the "car to be seen driving". Whatever that may be. Any suggestions to help cure my embarrassment? Don't suggest counseling, because I'm too shy to go.
Ummmm
Pontiac Aztec?

http://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 03:09 PM   #2328

Ride a MoPed.
Dunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 04:21 PM   #2329

Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post

Ummmm
Pontiac Aztec?
Nope, my poor little car is #10 of the 12, with #1 most embarrassing being the Smart car. Looking over the list, I see some future classics there. Except of course the Aztec.
Old 08-08-2013, 04:24 PM   #2330

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunner View Post
Ride a MoPed.
Yeah, and then all the other kids will laugh at me while I fly down the street at 8mph, scarf flapping and all.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3951830366.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	70.3 KB
ID:	43852  
Old 08-08-2013, 04:59 PM   #2331

Jump shift: Curiosity #2 has just happened!

Timarti & DH are in Elkhart for a rally, and we managed to find a time in both our schedules to get together this morning. What a hoot! I hope we can see each other again.

That makes 2 Curiosities! I feel like an instigator. Yea, that's me: Buttinski & Instigator.

Who's next?

Cheers!

Sue RVM36, B&I
Old 08-08-2013, 05:02 PM   #2332
RVM1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspinz View Post
Jump shift: Curiosity #2 has just happened!

Timarti & DH are in Elkhart for a rally, and we managed to find a time in both our schedules to get together this morning. What a hoot! I hope we can see each other again.

That makes 2 Curiosities! I feel like an instigator. Yea, that's me: Buttinski & Instigator.

Who's next?

Cheers!

Sue RVM36, B&I
Pick me, pick me!

Great news. I know you didn't talk much though. And no laughing, of course. All very serious, right? ;-)

I am officially and very properly jealoused.

Old 08-08-2013, 05:06 PM   #2333

Talking

Quote:
Pick me, pick me!

Great news. I know you didn't talk much though. And no laughing, of course. All very serious, right? ;-)

I am officially and very properly jealoused.
Ok, where are you now? Party time!
Old 08-08-2013, 05:13 PM   #2334
RVM1

Quote:

Ok, where are you now? Party time!
Leave in the AM to St Andrews NB for about 10 days. Let me know. Will order extra lobstah.

Old 08-08-2013, 05:13 PM   #2335

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Starting the 30th or 31st of August we will be traveling east on highway 3 to highway one and then onto Regina, Saskatchewan. We plan to arrive in Saskabush about September 6th for a wedding of a nephew who s bringing a beautiful but very naive young lady into our nutsy family.

Maybe we can meet up along about then, then. Bwahahahaha

Quote:
Leave in the AM to St Andrews NB for about 10 days. Let me know. Will order extra lobstah.
Hey you can't go east too, that way we'll never meet up.
(Co-pilots emeritus Furb, Izzy & Mikkael)
Cherry Creek British Columbia
Possum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 05:24 PM   #2336

Quote:

Oh man, save us some o' that lobstah! My mouth is watering, you rascal, you.

We are to have a follow-up Curiosity this weekend w/ Sky_Boss and DW. Would that be #2 1/2 or #3???

That's as soon as we can get finished here in Elkhart w/ Papa Thor & crew. They are doing very well by us so far, and I expect to be pleased w/ the results. Parts are on order for some things & we'll have to bring 'er back in Oct., but that's okay.

Cheers, and travel safe!

Sue RVM36 etc.
Old 08-08-2013, 05:50 PM   #2337
RVM1

Quote:

Oh man, save us some o' that lobstah! My mouth is watering, you rascal, you.

We are to have a follow-up Curiosity this weekend w/ Sky_Boss and DW. Would that be #2 1/2 or #3???

That's as soon as we can get finished here in Elkhart w/ Papa Thor & crew. They are doing very well by us so far, and I expect to be pleased w/ the results. Parts are on order for some things & we'll have to bring 'er back in Oct., but that's okay.

Cheers, and travel safe!

Sue RVM36 etc.
Papa Thor was good to us in May. Hope it is all okie-dokie for you soon. Haaay, Elkhart is only a short hop for you. Lucky!

I would call it Curiosity #3. Give me your hungry, your tired, your rope lights. Oops. Mutant thought.

We come back to PA for a last "adios" with kids and grands and then to Fort Collins, CO, we think. We could Mutate before then.

Did I mention that the wild blueberries are full in ME and NB? None better, and I've had them lots of places.

Old 08-08-2013, 08:18 PM   #2338

Thor Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Where in Fort Collins? And when? Our son lives there, and we will be going to watch GD skate in Noco Derby girls junior league. Not sure when they will be starting. How curious is that?

JudyH is offline   Reply With Quote