Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-24-2014, 11:18 PM   #25285
RVM #74

Tiffin Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Dude - I will bop him for ya in Rockport. Annie has her bopper - and says - Wayne - you better watch out.

Annie, get your gun.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-24-2014, 11:46 PM   #25286

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by PushedAround View Post

Annie, get your gun.
But some of us know who has my goat...

flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 12:00 AM   #25287

Texas Boomers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne M View Post
Well dang! Herb stole my picture and he was 20 miles closer to his place then we were to our place. I'm still leaving my picture up for all to see. Twice is better than once. (No Steve, that is not two of Herb and two of me, it's the pictures I'm talking about.)

It's like seeing long lost family again and it is like we never were away from each other. A great time, with great people, Mutants.
Gads, Wayne. You're makin' me all teary-eyed...
jnebowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 12:07 AM   #25288

Texas Boomers Club
Quote:
Dude - I will bop him for ya in Rockport. Annie has her bopper - and says - Wayne - you better watch out.
Annie looks great peepin' 'round the door jam.

Just sayin'.

HI, Annie!!
Old 10-25-2014, 12:15 AM   #25289

Texas Boomers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbnBarb View Post
C'mon Wayne tell em what's really bothering you. Our meal was free and you had to pay for yours! We had Landry Club rewards points .
I reckon it falls to me to sort this dang mess out.

They are both tellin' the truth about everything.

The good part is that we had reservations on a Friday night in the Greater Houston Area for two tables for eight. That's unheard of.
Old 10-25-2014, 07:45 AM   #25290

Morn'in Muties. Hope everyone is stay'in warm!
04 Dolphin 6375 LX W-24 Chassis #434136
"The Journey is our Destination"Hickory,NC
Dmorgan6375 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 08:03 AM   #25291
RVM64/RVillageAmbassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnebowman View Post
Nice! Very beautiful! It might be worth arriving at GC@CL Redux a few days early to go through the exhibition.

Thx..... The exhibition comes off the wall on Aptil 13.... In this room (gallery) at the AR Art Center there will be 30 watercolors, but there are other collections as well.... Lol.... Not sure if it worth a drive up.... But i will bring some of the color catalogs of the exhibit...... Of course, if you want a tour, lots of paintings and stained glass at my house...... If you google my name you will see more....

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 09:10 AM   #25292

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Rumor still has it that Mel and Kate are on their maiden voyage this weekend and still we have no pictures.

They have teased us with a few outside pics of the new to them rainbow rider. Even piqued our imaginations by dangling the fact that the have their mutant mascot.

The mystery of the rainbow rider name has yet to be reveealled or solved. We understand that as we have yet to christen the CR-V. Some things take time to I merge on the rainbow. This we all know. But you would think that bacon would be cooking by now and at least a pic of that would be forthcoming.

Who knows what these two are up to. West Texas is a mysterious place. More so for us now that Mel and Kate are keeping quiet...
Old 10-25-2014, 09:24 AM   #25293

Man owning a jeep cost to much they did the lift wrong fixing it this morning another 700 down the tube thank god for hidden cushion

RVM481968 eagle 475hp Detroit 8v92
Dwayne & Shara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 09:27 AM   #25294

Tiffin Owners Club
We had a blast last night - it was almost as much fun as the GC@CL once Herb and Wayne decided it was a draw as to why we had a table for eight at TWO different restaurants on a Sat night in Houston. It was nice to just sit and visit with other mutants until someone ask me about the saga of putting our MH in the shop. At the third shop, I finally found someone who would work on a MH. Ahhh the life in a small town.

We're hoping to get it back next week, so I can start working on the pantry shelves. I'm going to put drawers, on ball bearing slides, to make it easier to get to the can goods in the back. By putting them on ball bearing slides they'll also come out easier when we are driving down the road. Good thing about making shelves is at least the cans wont fall on the floor. I got the idea from the thread "Mods to RVs".

Dwayne:

Have you thought about how much your gross weight is? Our parade weighs 22,900 with the toad empty ha, ha, ha. That's why steep hills eat our lunch on speed. I think you might have to put in a bigger (thicker) radiator to help with the heat build-up in the engine. A friend of mine that didn't want to take out the factory rad just put a rad on the side with an electric fan that ran all to time. Or you might think about an engine oil cooler.

TEFFY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 09:28 AM   #25295

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwayne & Shara View Post
Man owning a jeep cost to much they did the lift wrong fixing it this morning another 700 down the tube thank god for hidden cushion
And then there's that spine numbing ride. You should get an iPhone so you can fully appreciate the "good life".

On Edit... kidding and sorry to hear that - but you do have the Jeep - it will be fixed - and it is what you wanted. So
Old 10-25-2014, 09:32 AM   #25296

R U an RV Mutant too?

Quote:
Rumor still has it that Mel and Kate are on their maiden voyage this weekend and still we have no pictures.

They have teased us with a few outside pics of the new to them rainbow rider. Even piqued our imaginations by dangling the fact that the have their mutant mascot.

The mystery of the rainbow rider name has yet to be reveealled or solved. We understand that as we have yet to christen the CR-V. Some things take time to I merge on the rainbow. This we all know. But you would think that bacon would be cooking by now and at least a pic of that would be forthcoming.

Who knows what these two are up to. West Texas is a mysterious place. More so for us now that Mel and Kate are keeping quiet...

Hey, they's bzy! But you might not know anything 'bout that. 😘

Like a puppy, these names. Ya gotta take time to discover what fits the critter. Like QTPi. (Dang! Can't find the Pi symbol!)

We have to get bzy stirrin' our stumps too. It's only a coupla weeks till our own departure for the rainbow land of south TX. Aaachhh! Can it really be upon us so soon?!

Today is already marked out for me to go to a cotton dyeing play day with other guild members. Lots of fun and color to be had, but very little in the way of planning and packing. I know! Lists! I can be thinking of what to add to them as I drive to & from.

Later, Muteys! Have a great day!
Old 10-25-2014, 09:35 AM   #25297

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post
Thx..... The exhibition comes off the wall on Aptil 13.... In this room (gallery) at the AR Art Center there will be 30 watercolors, but there are other collections as well.... Lol.... Not sure if it worth a drive up.... But i will bring some of the color catalogs of the exhibit...... Of course, if you want a tour, lots of paintings and stained glass at my house...... If you google my name you will see more....

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!

I'd love a tour, and would love to see your part of the exhibition, too. Don't know how that will work out yet.

Congratulations on jurying in!
Old 10-25-2014, 09:40 AM   #25298
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
I just love a big bopper!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbnBarb View Post
C'mon Wayne tell em what's really bothering you. Our meal was free and you had to pay for yours! We had Landry Club rewards points .
See ya'll! See how cheap he is! Do you think for one minute he would pick up the tab. No! Belly first! Friends second!

Love ya herb!

Quote:
Yep! We gonna be neighbors at CL where we'll have loads to laugh about. Wayne and Herb will be there, you know.
You be careful now! You don't want Herb ganging up on you.

Quote:
I reckon it falls to me to sort this dang mess out.

They are both tellin' the truth about everything.

The good part is that we had reservations on a Friday night in the Greater Houston Area for two tables for eight. That's unheard of.
As Bob stated in one of his posts, we had reservations at two places for 8 on a Friday night. And get this, Outback doesn't make reservations, but the table was there waiting for us. Didn't need a membership card either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwayne & Shara View Post
Hidden cushion, like in hidden $$$? Does Shara know about that. Oops, she does now.

Quote:
And then there's that spine numbing ride. You should get an iPhone so you can fully appreciate the "good life".

On Edit... kidding and sorry to hear that - but you do have the Jeep - it will be fixed - and it is what you wanted. So
Steve, not everyone can handle an iPhone. Case in point, you don't have one.

It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote