Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-03-2014, 12:09 PM   #25845

Fleetwood Owners Club
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Got myself a new toy this week...

2012 2500HD with 50k miles for a SONG!

And now for the bass boat..... hmm
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1877.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	298.5 KB
ID:	78167   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1878.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	357.3 KB
ID:	78168  

RVM#78 - -USAF- F-15 Eagle Radar Vet
'5 Fleetwood Revolution- '15 Airstream Intl Sig. 27FB
Jay, Andrea, Stella '14 Ram 3500 Aisin '18 ORV F30RLS
plasma800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-03-2014, 12:11 PM   #25846

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by plasma800 View Post

Nice!
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 12:14 PM   #25847

Well thanks a mil RVM 1 and 2' the Journey will be our destination soon preparing for the big day. It has been a long journey getting here, I retired August 2013 and DH retired Dec 2014. We had this long range plan to see every state in the US. A few budget things kept us from our gold but that will be taken care of soon. We put the rental home on the market recently, will be glad to unload that monkey, nothing bad Sena. We like monkey's. But you can say that has been a bear. Don 't want to mow grass or paint again. Our new place has a lot of cacti and no lawn. We call it low maintenance. We will graciously accept RVM97. And congrats RVM 2 for your soon to FTer.
Old 11-03-2014, 12:22 PM   #25848

Vintage RV Owners Club
Welcome to Badlands! Woo Hoo!... we are almost 100 strong now!
Old 11-03-2014, 12:33 PM   #25849

Quote:

Hey Dwayne, how long will the shiny last? 😜 And do you have a spray can of that New Car Smell? It looks the business!

Will the bass boat have sparkly camo paint? 😃

Cheers!
Sue
Old 11-03-2014, 12:42 PM   #25850

Solo Rvers Club
GPs....I was thinkin' that should be RVM 98....., but after an hour long perusal of the last 100+ pages I find you are correctomundo......thanks to the temps!!

My question came because I thought we awarded that to Steve's band member Gene....but alas he never came back to take the oath of RVMdom and claim that spot.

So welcome aboard to the Sickest, Twistedest group of Mutants youse will ever find here, Judy and Kerry RVM 97 (AKA Badlands)!!! Wear that badge with pride. Ride the Rainbow to your hearts content!!

[Edit] P.S. for your service!!
Retired & perfecting procrastination!
DieselTech39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 12:46 PM   #25851

Solo Rvers Club
Quote:

Congrats on the new ride Jay and Andrea!! Nice!!
Old 11-03-2014, 12:48 PM   #25852

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Jay - my Chinese delivery arrived just as I was going to call about the SunGuard shades. Just got through to them but going to call me back... doh...
Old 11-03-2014, 12:51 PM   #25853

Solo Rvers Club
Good to hear Tom is doing better....more healing Ohmmmmmsssss to him and too Annie and the family!!
Old 11-03-2014, 01:04 PM   #25854

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselTech39 View Post
Good to hear Tom is doing better....more healing Ohmmmmmsssss to him and too Annie and the family!!
Thanks Ken... he is going for that MRI shortly. Not sure when we will know the score on that. May or may not be someone around to "read and interpret". Ya know gown that goes.
Old 11-03-2014, 01:42 PM   #25855

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Thanks Ken... he is going for that MRI shortly. Not sure when we will know the score on that. May or may not be someone around to "read and interpret". Ya know gown that goes.
Steve,

From what little I know about being on a ventilator, the drugs they use can often cause a few days of confusion -- especially given the missed dialysis. It sounds like good news and progress in the right direction. Way to go, Tom

Hmmm, maybe he might share some of those memory numbing goodies. If only it would make things like 50 years of wrinkles vanish.

Ohhhhmmmmms continue from here.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 02:15 PM   #25856

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Steve that's great news bout dad. Give Annie a hug for us and we will keep the prayers and healing ooohhhms coming his way.
Old 11-03-2014, 02:39 PM   #25857

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
RVM 97 Baaaaadlands welcome to our flock of twisted mutants. Woo Hoo we are getting close to that 100 mark!

Now it's time for a shameless plug for GC@CL Redux. The temps at RVM Central Annex have been fallin asleep waitin on more of you Mutey's to sign up to join us in Arkansas next April. We need at least ten more of you to join us so we can hit the break point for the discount. Also surely we can do better than last year on coach count. So where are you stragglers? Do I have to send Father Time out to hunt you down? No doubt Earlene and others will be brandishing some outrageously good food! Also, who could miss the second installment of "As the Kimono Opens?" Who knows what lurks under there this year? And this year, we might be having a dance off to some really great "big band sounds." No not big as in numbers, big as in "rotund" and there is plenty of that in our group! For your added entertainment, Father Time aka Wayne, Steve and I will entertain you with quips and musings that are way over Tim's head. We also have a famous, not to be outdone, arteast among us who will give you lessons on water color painting. She probably does body painting on her husband Larry too but we won't go there. So, there are new mutants joining us this year whom we haven't had the pleasure of meeting face to face and we look forward to that! Some of last years participants haven't re-upped this year yet. I hope Father Time didn't scare em off. So what say ye Muteys? PM me for specifics and space assignments so the temps can get back to work!

#31 Lurkin in the shadows
Old 11-03-2014, 03:17 PM   #25858

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Thanks Barb - Herb - Tim and all for the muntantous quantities of healing energy headed Tom's way. We all appreciate it. Still waiting to hear about the MRI and saying we won't hear until tomorrow.

Thanks Herb also for the shameless promotion of GC@CL Redux 1.2 - the First Ever Spring into Mutation curiosity and Celebration!!

So here is a question - anyone hear from RVM20 - Long Strange Tripper Old Me. I miss hearing from him.

Last year we did a roster call - And a PM drive. If Ya have an old mutant friend or acquaintance you or we Haven't heard from lately - reach out and touch someone. If it's Wayne - please use the back of your hand and a swift motion across the left cheek and the palm of your hand in the other direction across the right cheek. * not those checks Wayne...

And if anyone sees or hears if RVM4 - 4kids / Michelle... give them a nudge. If they're still in LA they're not far from Hot Springs...

Let's get busy mutants - April will be here before Ya Can Say - well Pilgrim - I think we need to pull the wagons in a circle...