Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-10-2014, 08:03 PM   #26419

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by bokobird View Post
As I'm addicted to all things RV, I truly feel mutated enough to request a seat among the mutants I keep reading about in this never ending thread. I in fact have a washer dryer hookup but I don't miss not having a washer nor a dryer. I learned decades ago the Journey IS the Destination and therefore hope I can be hereafter known as RVM99 (as opposed to TBD or the soon to be Who will it be…).
Woo Hoo and Woot Too.

Lookie Lookie everybody - another complete and fully accurate application.

It's all over now - RVM99 - you have made the grade. Now tell us a little about yourself Carl.. the mutant version of name, rank and serial number.

Welcome aboard.
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-10-2014, 08:04 PM   #26420

Quote:
As I'm addicted to all things RV, I truly feel mutated enough to request a seat among the mutants I keep reading about in this never ending thread. I in fact have a washer dryer hookup but I don't miss not having a washer nor a dryer. I learned decades ago the Journey IS the Destination and therefore hope I can be hereafter known as RVM99 (as opposed to TBD or the soon to be Who will it be…).

Welcome bokobird.... #2 is on, but his mind is racing south... Lol... Nice to meet you.... You and #98 need to tell us a little but about you.... NOT a requirement, but we are friendly kinda peeps.....

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 08:08 PM   #26421

Newmar Owners Club
Quote:
I am sure #1 or #2 will be along shortly and confirm your designation of RVM99 shortly, but in the mean time welcome aboard. (That did look like a Laurel and Hardy rerun as to 'Who's on First' didn't it?)
chuckinthebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 08:12 PM   #26422

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan24601 View Post
RVM21 checking in. Reading all the posts of all your travels makes me want to get our MOHO on the road. For now a visit to Southern Calif from our home in NorCal before Thanksgiving and at the end of May we are on our way for a big tour of Canada and the USA. Short visit to Kingman Az. Last month and a nice drive on Az. 95. No traffic makes this an easy road for a MOHO.
Loved the RV park in Mina NV.
Retired and loving it! Attachment 78669 Milky Way in Kingman Az. Love having a dark sky.
Great shot Alan... and great to hear from you! It's been a while.
Old 11-10-2014, 08:16 PM   #26423

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Sue... did you put the CT Yankee in King Arthurs Court - or is that King Martin's Court...
Old 11-10-2014, 08:16 PM   #26424

Thor Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Yesterday morning our little dogs alerted us to look out the back. We saw there were 5 deer standing just past the propane tank. The little dogs kept raising the alarm and eventually, the deer raised their heads from munching the grounded persimmons. And they slowly strolled across our future garden and into the woods.
Well after such success at running off those deer, our dogs are on hunting patrol. They are convinced we have deer everywhere, and when the door is opened, they charge out looking all over for those interlopers. They are funny to watch as they sniff where the deer have gone, and pace back and forth like they are going to save us all from the beasts.
We decided not to fence the back, as they seem to stay pretty close.
Does anyone know how to stop a terrier from digging after moles?
Old 11-10-2014, 08:17 PM   #26425

Newmar Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Woo Hoo and Woot Too.

Lookie Lookie everybody - another complete and fully accurate application.

It's all over now - RVM99 - you have made the grade. Now tell us a little about yourself Carl.. the mutant version of name, rank and serial number.

Welcome aboard.
Thank you all for the welcome. Yes, I'm a Connecticut Yankee, aka Corrupticut. Started with tent camping as a teen, moved on to a gasser and then went years without. Decided back in January (after doing the rental experiment) that RV'g was good for myself (single) and the birds so here we are today with the KSDP and as noted in my lengthy application, I'm quite addicted to RV'g. Still doing the dirty deed M-F so the dream to chase the rainbow full-time is still a couple years off in the future. But in the meantime, I'm doing as much as possible to enjoy what I have as time permits. Like moving it down to FL at the end of the month so it won't have to put up with the brutal winter. I'm sure I'll have to visit it often as well
bokobird is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 08:21 PM   #26426

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyH View Post
Yesterday morning our little dogs alerted us to look out the back. We saw there were 5 deer standing just past the propane tank. The little dogs kept raising the alarm and eventually, the deer raised their heads from munching the grounded persimmons. And they slowly strolled across our future garden and into the woods.
Well after such success at running off those deer, our dogs are on hunting patrol. They are convinced we have deer everywhere, and when the door is opened, they charge out looking all over for those interlopers. They are funny to watch as they sniff where the deer have gone, and pace back and forth like they are going to save us all from the beasts.
We decided not to fence the back, as they seem to stay pretty close.
Stop a terrier from digging? Rofl... Ours dig in rocks.... Even baby 7 mo QTπ....
Old 11-10-2014, 08:22 PM   #26427

Forest River Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
zeelarry - I told Annie if she wanted to take it she could. If this were only half of it... She is the reason I care about anything so if she cares about it - I'm good with it.
I understand......likewise for Diane....
Old 11-10-2014, 08:22 PM   #26428

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
I give up. How do you keep a terrier from digging after moles.

Lol... aren't they born to do exactly that? Perhaps feed em some persimmons....
Old 11-10-2014, 08:24 PM   #26429

Thor Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Well I know digging is in their name....terrier.

Welcome to the new mutants.
Old 11-10-2014, 08:26 PM   #26430

Thor Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
We have plenty of persimmons, which I just tasted last week for the first time.
They are very good, sweet.
Old 11-10-2014, 08:30 PM   #26431

Member #100

Wonder who has been lurking and anticipating capturing #100.....

I Wonder or is that a ponder on how long before that happens....
Still wish some of the silent ones would check in occasionally.....
Old 11-10-2014, 08:31 PM   #26432

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Shoot the moles!
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote