Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Reply
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 12-06-2014, 02:29 PM   #27875
Moderator Emeritus
 
SarahW's Avatar


 
Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: In a lawnchair
Posts: 11,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum View Post
Thanks for the Birthday Wishes here and on the RVM site.
Hope it's a good 'un, Possum!!
__________________

__________________
.2012 Fleetwood Bounder 33C | 2012 Jeep Wrangler

SarahW is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-06-2014, 02:53 PM   #27876
Senior Member
 
flaggship1's Avatar


 
Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Rainbow Riding
Posts: 18,573
Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahW View Post
Hope it's a good 'un, Possum!!
Hi Sarah! Ya missed a good one in Rockport and we missed you too...
__________________

__________________
Steve & Annie (RVM2)
2008 Fleetwood Bounder 38F ~ 325 ISB Turbo ~ Freightliner XC 2014 CR-V ~ Invisibrake / Sterling All Terrain
Sioux Falls, SD (FullTime Since Nov 5th 2014)
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 03:15 PM   #27877
Senior Member
 
Suspinz's Avatar


 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: IL
Posts: 5,005
Happy birthday to one of our finest Canuckants! Many more, each better than the last.


Suspinz: Dabbler in Many Things
__________________
Suspinz: Dabbler in Many Things
'16 Thor Tuscany 45 AT & '14 Jeep Cherokee; 2 bikes, 1 kayak, 1 walking stick. Feline furfaces Betsy & Tikka. Yes, the journey IS the destination!
Suspinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 03:41 PM   #27878
RV Mutant #14
 
Wayne M's Avatar


 
Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 12,704
Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahW View Post
Hey, I think that WhoopAss is three cans for a dollar at Walmart. I had to stock up.
Oh come on Sarah! Texas WhoopAss is free. Just say the right words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post
No hurry.... If there is one, we can maybe put birthdays on it.. No last names, just name, number, etc.... Just keep it in mind. I dont even have a third of mutant bdays, but the ones i do have are written in my book.....[...]

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
If'n y'all ain't sendin' no gift - don't bother with my name on a calenda'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum View Post
Thanks for the Birthday Wishes here and on the RVM site.

I think we're all nutz.

Now for a change of pace....

The Lights Went Out While They Were Shopping, Then Something Incredible Happened! WOW! | Splentale
That was cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspinz View Post
Happy birthday to one of our finest Canuckants! Many more, each better than the last.

Suspinz: Dabbler in Many Things
Dennis got our personal video for his birthday.
__________________
Wayne MSGT USMC (Ret) & Earlene (CinCHouse)
2015 Winnebago Tour 42QD
RVM14
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 05:04 PM   #27879
Registered User
 
Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Cherry Creek, BC Canada
Posts: 7,650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne M View Post
Oh come on Sarah! Texas WhoopAss is free. Just say the right words.
Can't be printed here can they?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne M View Post
If'n y'all ain't sendin' no gift - don't bother with my name on a calenda'.
I'm sending you the same gift I gotcha last year. Bigger box and nicer bow though
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne M View Post
That was cute.
just like me eh?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne M View Post
Dennis got our personal video for his birthday.
That I did, but it was sacrosanct and not alterable to be publishable here or on the 2 site either. Kinda like Wayne's theme songs.
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 05:12 PM   #27880
Senior Member
 
flaggship1's Avatar


 
Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Rainbow Riding
Posts: 18,573
We had to try our little propane fire pit out... got some tiles to sit it on. May be gas but it looks nice. It was 83 today so we are about to turn it off.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1417911135511.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	70.6 KB
ID:	80646  
__________________
Steve & Annie (RVM2)
2008 Fleetwood Bounder 38F ~ 325 ISB Turbo ~ Freightliner XC 2014 CR-V ~ Invisibrake / Sterling All Terrain
Sioux Falls, SD (FullTime Since Nov 5th 2014)
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 05:29 PM   #27881
Senior Member
 
HerbnBarb's Avatar
 
Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: North Richland Hills, TX
Posts: 1,572
Okay so I have been unexpectedly out of pocket for the last week and was not able to post an updated list of attendees at the GC@CL Redux in Hot Springs AR. next April 15-22. For those of you new mute's who are not yet familiar with our musings, we are gathering for the second Grand Curiosity at Catherine's Landing RV on beautiful Lake Catherine. This park is as nice a park as you will find anywhere in the country and comes equipped with fantastic amenities. Our state hosts Diwizi (Dianne) and Zeelarry
(Larry) and huntnski (Tim and Mary) will meet and greet with enthusiasm and big smiles! I promise you that you don't want to miss this year because now that we have met face to face, the halo's will be stowed and the horns will come out! If you want more info feel free to contact me by PM and I will get you all the details and assign you a space #. Below is a list of current attendees with plenty of room for more: Site # Name
7 Wayne and Earlene
8 Martin and Sue
9 Bob and Stephanie
10 Barb and Sena
11 Tim and Mary
12 Steve and Maryanne
13 Steve and Annie
14 Herb and Barb
15 Larry and Dianne
16 Ed and Jackie
17 Dave and Nola
18 Jim and Ginny
19 Larry and Cheryl
20 Kate and Melanie
21 Jeanie and olé what's his name
22 ckinthebus (sorry lost my info)


So mute's let me hear from you, we want to see you there!
__________________
'08 Winnebago Journey 39Z 350 Cummins w/ Freightliner Chassis, '14 Jeep Cherokee Trail Hawk
Herb n Barb, Abby, Molly, Gidget
HerbnBarb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 05:33 PM   #27882
Senior Member
 
flaggship1's Avatar


 
Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Rainbow Riding
Posts: 18,573
The Mardi Gras ropeus lightus are on duty...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1417912373026.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	80647  
__________________
Steve & Annie (RVM2)
2008 Fleetwood Bounder 38F ~ 325 ISB Turbo ~ Freightliner XC 2014 CR-V ~ Invisibrake / Sterling All Terrain
Sioux Falls, SD (FullTime Since Nov 5th 2014)
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 05:37 PM   #27883
Senior Member
 
HerbnBarb's Avatar
 
Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: North Richland Hills, TX
Posts: 1,572
Gotta get me some of dem mardi grapus ropus lightus


Sent from my iPhone using iRV2 - RV Forum
__________________
'08 Winnebago Journey 39Z 350 Cummins w/ Freightliner Chassis, '14 Jeep Cherokee Trail Hawk
Herb n Barb, Abby, Molly, Gidget
HerbnBarb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 05:38 PM   #27884
Registered User
 
Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Cherry Creek, BC Canada
Posts: 7,650
Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahW View Post
Hope it's a good 'un, Possum!!
It was it was. Thanks for the wishes.

On the eve of my birthday we hosted our RV companions to supper. And on the birthday proper we celebrated at "Asia Garden" my favorite Thai place. I keep asking him to add Italian items and become and IThai place but he won't consider it,
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 05:42 PM   #27885
Registered User
 
Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Cherry Creek, BC Canada
Posts: 7,650
Just outta curiosity, how did the name of that throwing game get changed to "Cornhole?"
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 06:37 PM   #27886
Senior Member
 
CampDaven's Avatar


 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Fulltime, USA
Posts: 15,036
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
We had to try our little propane fire pit out... got some tiles to sit it on. May be gas but it looks nice. It was 83 today so we are about to turn it off.

I like that. Y'all know that a campfire is good no matter the weather, eh?
In MN we roasted weenies over the kitchen stove burner when it was below 1 out side. Was not as much fun to stare at the flames as your new fire pit would be!
__________________
Dave and Nola, RVM1
The Journey is Our Destination!

http://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 07:47 PM   #27887
Senior Member
 
flaggship1's Avatar


 
Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Rainbow Riding
Posts: 18,573
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbnBarb View Post
Okay so I have been unexpectedly out of pocket for the last week and was not able to post an updated list of attendees at the GC@CL Redux in Hot Springs AR. next April 15-22. For those of you new mute's who are not yet familiar with our musings, we are gathering for the second Grand Curiosity at Catherine's Landing RV on beautiful Lake Catherine. This park is as nice a park as you will find anywhere in the country and comes equipped with fantastic amenities. Our state hosts Diwizi (Dianne) and Zeelarry
(Larry) and huntnski (Tim and Mary) will meet and greet with enthusiasm and big smiles! I promise you that you don't want to miss this year because now that we have met face to face, the halo's will be stowed and the horns will come out! If you want more info feel free to contact me by PM and I will get you all the details and assign you a space #. Below is a list of current attendees with plenty of room for more: Site # Name
7 Wayne and Earlene
8 Martin and Sue
9 Bob and Stephanie
10 Barb and Sena
11 Tim and Mary
12 Steve and Maryanne
13 Steve and Annie
14 Herb and Barb
15 Larry and Dianne
16 Ed and Jackie
17 Dave and Nola
18 Jim and Ginny
19 Larry and Cheryl
20 Kate and Melanie
21 Jeanie and olé what's his name
22 ckinthebus (sorry lost my info)


So mute's let me hear from you, we want to see you there!
Chuck and Kathy - Jeanie and Dave...

And come one come all...!!
__________________
Steve & Annie (RVM2)
2008 Fleetwood Bounder 38F ~ 325 ISB Turbo ~ Freightliner XC 2014 CR-V ~ Invisibrake / Sterling All Terrain
Sioux Falls, SD (FullTime Since Nov 5th 2014)
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 08:19 PM   #27888
Moderator Emeritus
 
SarahW's Avatar


 
Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: In a lawnchair
Posts: 11,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Hi Sarah! Ya missed a good one in Rockport and we missed you too...
Hey Steve. Rockport looked like a grand time for sure. Appears that Annie and you are roughing it smoothly in the RGV.
__________________

__________________
.2012 Fleetwood Bounder 33C | 2012 Jeep Wrangler

SarahW is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 10 (3 members and 7 guests)
Eez Moose, jfjr, okmunky
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.