Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-24-2014, 09:28 PM   #28799
RVM64/RVillageAmbassador

Bravo Steve....

Merry Christmas mutants...

Just finished watching the movie "MUD", with Mathew McConahey..... Reese Witherspoon
It was filmed in Dumas, AR, where I lived for 27 years.... Town of 5,000... Taught school there.
The best part of that was the Arkansas River, the river was wide and lots of sandbars.
If you watch the movie, you will see where i lived from age 21 to 49.......
Smile... Then I moved to Little Rock..
Then I met Larry

Thank you Larry
Happy Holidays.....

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!

Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-24-2014, 09:45 PM   #28800

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post
Bravo Steve....

Merry Christmas mutants...

Just finished watching the movie "MUD", with Mathew McConahey..... Reese Witherspoon
It was filmed in Dumas, AR, where I lived for 27 years.... Town of 5,000... Taught school there.
The best part of that was the Arkansas River, the river was wide and lots of sandbars.
If you watch the movie, you will see where i lived from age 21 to 49.......
Smile... Then I moved to Little Rock..
Then I met Larry

Thank you Larry
Happy Holidays.....

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
We have seen the movie :thumbup::thumbup:

That's two thumbs up from us. We just watched Christmas Story 2 - it's not as good as the original and it's hard to have different "old man". Still - seen the other dozens of times... lol.
We be having RGV Mexican food for Christmas lunch with Don and Sandee. Something different for sure.

http://www.palenquegrill.com/index.html

flaggship1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 09:56 PM   #28801

Thor Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1419479735.733876.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	81796 Waiting for Baby Jesus...holding a reindeer.
virginiamtns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 10:05 PM   #28802
Senior Dude

Forest River Owners Club
Merry Christmas Muties!
Old 12-24-2014, 10:19 PM   #28803

Quote:
Originally Posted by virginiamtns View Post
Attachment 81796 Waiting for Baby Jesus...holding a reindeer.

Just too precious! Looka them eyelashes!

Merry Christmas, girls!

Suspinz: Dabbler in Many Things
Old 12-24-2014, 10:32 PM   #28804

Dave and Nola, Don and Sandee, and prolly Steve and Annie -- all having Mexican food for Christmas .... cool! Our friend is fixing us a traditional English dinner, complete with roast beef, possibly topped off with a Key Lime pie. I've just finished making Oreo truffles to share. But then there are Mexican Polverones, Chocapocolypse, Peppermint Fudge, and last but not least, a Kahlua Pecan Brown Sugar Baked Brie. All to share.

Now, here's my ponder, FWIW: Howscome is it that holidays mean sweets? (Not entirely, of course, but a lot!) What we share with friends, the mailman, the paper boy or girl, co-w**kers, neighbors are almost entirely sweets. Many of them are recipes we don't even think of the rest of the year. How many times in a 12-month do we say, "I'm gonna make up a batch of truffles today. Just for fun."? In my case, once.

Does sugar equal love?

Old 12-24-2014, 11:10 PM   #28805

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspinz View Post
Dave and Nola, Don and Sandee, and prolly Steve and Annie -- all having Mexican food for Christmas .... cool! Our friend is fixing us a traditional English dinner, complete with roast beef, possibly topped off with a Key Lime pie. I've just finished making Oreo truffles to share. But then there are Mexican Polverones, Chocapocolypse, Peppermint Fudge, and last but not least, a Kahlua Pecan Brown Sugar Baked Brie. All to share.

Now, here's my ponder, FWIW: Howscome is it that holidays mean sweets? (Not entirely, of course, but a lot!) What we share with friends, the mailman, the paper boy or girl, co-w**kers, neighbors are almost entirely sweets. Many of them are recipes we don't even think of the rest of the year. How many times in a 12-month do we say, "I'm gonna make up a batch of truffles today. Just for fun."? In my case, once.

Does sugar equal love?

Hey Sue and all the rest of you,

Correct me if I'm wrong, but its always been my belief that Love is sweet, therefore it seems to make sense that, sweets equals Love ...... You may ponder amongst yourselves.

Cheers !!!!!!
PTJeep is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 01:02 AM   #28806

Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspinz View Post

Does sugar equal love?

I believe Andy Kim was a writer for this song of the Archies....and I think he thinks so!

MartySQ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 07:06 AM   #28807

Merry Christmas mutants from the Foothills of NC.
04 Dolphin 6375 LX W-24 Chassis #434136
"The Journey is our Destination"Hickory,NC
Dmorgan6375 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 07:51 AM   #28808

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmorgan6375 View Post
Merry Christmas mutants from the Foothills of NC.

Good morning and Merry Christmas to you two too! Great to hear from you!

Any snow in the foothills? When we lived in Brevard, snow was so rare that while we were away one year, neighbors took pics for us of snow at our house. ☺️

What's news with y'all? Haven't heard a peep lately.
Old 12-25-2014, 08:07 AM   #28809

Fleetwood Owners Club
Merry Christmas again Muties, problem with living out in country is RVM0 can't seem to find my house! Walked outside and looked all around, no Rubi.

Ponder this, or actually you near the border might research this. Do south of the border do they have Americana Food nite? If they do, what is it?

So Di, moved from Dumas at 49, so that means you've only lived in LR only a couple years!

Now for the sweet gift issue, hum, next year I'll try persimmons to all our friends, maybe some dipped in bitter chocolate. Yep thats the ticket.

Interesting new thread that shows just how much alike we are, " how often do you check the forum" or something like that.

Let me encourage everyone to pause just a moment sometime today and remember just what this season is really all about.

Wave two of Christmas just hours away.

Have a great day!
Old 12-25-2014, 08:10 AM   #28810

Merry Christmas to all

RVM481968 eagle 475hp Detroit 8v92
Dwayne & Shara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 08:19 AM   #28811

Good Morning and MERRY CHRISTMAS to one and all
PTJeep is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 08:28 AM   #28812
RVM99

Newmar Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Merry Christmas again Muties, problem with living out in country is RVM0 can't seem to find my house! Walked outside and looked all around, no Rubi.
Merry Christmas to all mutated mutants!

Sorry about your Rubi huntnski, maybe next year…

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Interesting new thread that shows just how much alike we are, " how often do you check the forum" or something like that.
I can't answer that one, the admins will block my IP

bokobird is offline   Reply With Quote

« Endless Tale Game | - »