Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-01-2015, 09:39 AM   #29191
RVM 18

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Whoa! It seems I went to bed too early last night. I missed out on welcoming Tom and Kim to the rainbow.

Watch for a PM from me.

okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-01-2015, 09:48 AM   #29192

Fleetwood Owners Club
Happy New Years everyone! Bob good to see your back posting, new mutants welcome!

Last grands just drove away, last night we had all four and sons and DIL. After a week where there was no empty spots on floor, we can now see paths without toys!

Have some truly sad news to report, took The Discovery out night before last to fill up at Krogers! Got diesel for $2.34/gal! Problem occurred when returning to the Rv barn. Seems someone moved one of the oak trees in my yard. Looks like a new awning in in store for The Discovery. Thankfully it didn't get into the side wall! Kind of made the cheap fuel not worth it!

Old 01-01-2015, 10:20 AM   #29193
RVM1

Watching the Rose Parade.
A Wells Fargo stagecoach came by, and reminded us that their first branch office opened there in 1879, and that Wayne opened the first account there, and was given the first toaster.

Tim, sorry for the news. Why I never drive at nite! Were you distracted by a blonde neighbor?

HNY to all y'all

http://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 10:21 AM   #29194

Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbnBarb View Post
Luv it Marty! How's Bob feelin?

Sent from my iPhone using iRV2 - RV Forum
Pretty good... thanks for asking, Herb... he has been out flying once already, so I know he is better....he just has a bit o cough that tickles at his throat still now and then.
MartySQ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 10:30 AM   #29195

Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Happy New Years everyone! Bob good to see your back posting, new mutants welcome!

Last grands just drove away, last night we had all four and sons and DIL. After a week where there was no empty spots on floor, we can now see paths without toys!

Have some truly sad news to report, took The Discovery out night before last to fill up at Krogers! Got diesel for $2.34/gal! Problem occurred when returning to the Rv barn. Seems someone moved one of the oak trees in my yard. Looks like a new awning in in store for The Discovery. Thankfully it didn't get into the side wall! Kind of made the cheap fuel not worth it!
Oh ouch.... so sorry! I have been watching gas prices fall and in some spots close to home they are under 2.00/gal... been thinking about taking Honey out of a ride around the block and topping her off... I'll be sure to watch for moved trees....
Old 01-01-2015, 10:34 AM   #29196

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post
Watching the Rose Parade.
A Wells Fargo stagecoach came by, and reminded us that their first branch office opened there in 1879, and that Wayne opened the first account there, and was given the first toaster.

Tim, sorry for the news. Why I never drive at nite! Were you distracted by a blonde neighbor?

HNY to all y'all
Well you know the old sayings, most accidents happen close to home! This one in front yard! lol. I normally avoid driving at night but the streets and the parking lot at the fuel stop was almost empty which made negotiating them easy! I have lots of trees and it's a tight fit even in daylight but like I said, I think someone moved that tree! That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Happy New Years!

Wayne you still have that toaster? Lol

Ok back to reality, youngest son just called, from the tractor, said it was a good day to set corner fence post. When did this turn around on me, I use to be the first one out and calling my boys !
Old 01-01-2015, 10:39 AM   #29197

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartySQ View Post
Oh ouch.... so sorry! I have been watching gas prices fall and in some spots close to home they are under 2.00/gal... been thinking about taking Honey out of a ride around the block and topping her off... I'll be sure to watch for moved trees....
Happy New Years Marty and Bob, do be careful!

The really embarrassing part was I had to run over a flower bed to get to the tree! Early warning, come April watch the streets till I set the brakes! lol
Old 01-01-2015, 10:56 AM   #29198
RVM1

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Happy New Years Marty and Bob, do be careful!

The really embarrassing part was I had to run over a flower bed to get to the tree! Early warning, come April watch the streets till I set the brakes! lol

Tim, rest assured we will all stand back as you drive your MH in and out at CL. Are you the masterful (grunt-grunt) guy-type that does not require someone to quide you?

Old 01-01-2015, 11:03 AM   #29199
RVM1

This is my Grand Puppy, Biquit T Dog. His Daddy is giving him a bath. On a holiday!
He is not happy with his Mommy right not and will not look at her.

Name:   ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1420131786.767132.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  84.6 KB

Old 01-01-2015, 11:03 AM   #29200
RVM1

R U an RV Mutant too?

RVM2 on the left.
We will rock the house in April, Bro!

Name:   ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1420131830.090660.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  121.6 KB

Old 01-01-2015, 11:39 AM   #29201

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Many thanks to RVMs 74, 2, 39, 99, 64, 18, 27, 45, 55, 1, 87, 31, and any others of you I may have missed for your kind welcomes! I shall work hard (Gosh, those words are painful to say!) to maintain the high standards of mutancy established by those who have gone before.

A few comments/queries:

1) Is being a mutant related in any way to being a zombie? We did visit Forks, WA, for a while last spring. Perhaps that's where I contracted this disease.

2) I've noticed several positive references to bacon throughout the thread. A lifetime of research has led me to conclude that there are very few things on this earth that are not improved by the addition of bacon.

3) Much as it pains us, we will be unable to visit Hot Springs in April. We're heading toward NH in early April, and while I'm no whiz navigator, that looks to me like the wrong direction! We start our campground gig there May 1, and we must have adequate time to stop in Boston for a while to spoil our new granddaughter. So, maybe next time!

Again, Thanks!
JFXG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 12:02 PM   #29202

Vintage RV Owners Club
Bacon is a mutants playground... we ponder about it... eat it (well, some eat a non pig version), and talk about it...as well as create new edible delights with it.
Old 01-01-2015, 12:13 PM   #29203

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post
RVM2 on the left.
We will rock the house in April, Bro!
Attachment 82310
Thanks Dave! So for you - Wayne - Tim and Herb - and potentially many other mutants, all I have to say is this....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1420135992969.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	82325  
flaggship1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 12:29 PM   #29204

Thor Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
R U an RV Mutant too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
And What about Mary and Elizabeth... know it's a long drive - but we need one of our resident vegetarians to provide balance to the bacon. Baked beans and Bacon... broccoli and Bacon.... veggie burgers and Bacon...

Elizabeth... be warned - when I went through the website notes etc - I found your phone #... lol.

Unfortunately, we still have that awful thing called w&$@. It's so inconvenient, but it does put fuel in the tank of the magic carpet. It's too far for us this time.

We will be in Lancaster, PA for a few days in April, though. There's a bead show that Mrs. Mary wants to attend. Not sure if we're driving the bus or taking the car. Maybe both! It will depend on the weather. We will be celebrating our 10th anniversary there.

However, I am sure of one thing - NO BACON! Chick peas, black beans and nom nom veggie neat balls. Can you say "Neat ball sub?" I knew you could!

virginiamtns is offline   Reply With Quote

« Endless Tale Game | - »