Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-10-2013, 06:58 PM   #3109

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonrover
Not pressing or anything ... <lol> ... Now you know why people who worked for me had a party AFTER I was gone!
Ha! I don't feel pressed at all.
After all, we're all mutants on this bus. And all mutants know one gets what one pays for lol. Although I did jump up and start tweaking it some more. I don't want the first effort to be too unbalanced and I had stuck several of timartis pics in the file - so I'm trying to add a little balance there. Hahaha. Balanced mutants - what a concept.

It's nearing salad time. So gotta run.

flaggship1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-10-2013, 07:43 PM   #3110
RVM 18

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
One wonders what a news letter might contain that isn't discussed here. Lord knows the only things not discussed here are those topics that would get us in hot water with the moderators. Hiya Bruce

Oh I get it now! It's a sex, religion and politics newsletter that Steve is compiling. This should be fun. Does Annie know how you spend your free time?

okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 08:00 PM   #3111

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Although I did jump up and start tweaking it some more.

It's nearing salad time. So gotta run.
As long as you limit it to "tweaking".
Dunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 08:13 PM   #3112

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky
One wonders what a news letter might contain that isn't discussed here. Lord knows the only things not discussed here are those topics that would get us in hot water with the moderators. Hiya Bruce

Oh I get it now! It's a sex, religion and politics newsletter that Steve is compiling. This should be fun. Does Annie know how you spend your free time?
Hi Ho Barb - one may wonder indeed - and one may have a copy and the wondering cease. It depends on if one receives one. I can tell you what it won't be - it won't contain my or anyones views on politics or religion - will be rated G for Grand - it will not ask for money or suggest how money should be spent - although I have expressed the joys of a debt free life as being one of my RVM golden rules before going full time. Also protecting the nest egg.

I know it's on the thread - but tell me - where is PTJeep - where is RVM1 headed. I can find it - but if we can get ahead of this via a newsletter - we may be able to facilitate more curiosities. I know that you, Sue and timarti are going to kayak in Florida - but I forget when and where. I can ask ya here - or look back - but we may be able to keep a calendar going that isn't posted for the world to see - for mutants only by newsletter.

I can tell you that a mutant has shared with me that they have a place were other RVMs could layover on their property - but not going to post here. Who knows what may come of it. Just a idea.

Btw - do I have Senas permission to use her likeness (picture) in the first and maybe last RVM Newsletter? Need had print as proof.

Take care of those fur kids! Oh - and yes. Annie does know how I spend my time. I work from home and she does not work. We are certain we are well suited for a retired life of full time togetherness in a 38', 3 slide box on a roller-skate!!
RVM2
Old 09-10-2013, 08:20 PM   #3113
RVM1

Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post

Haha!
Do we need a newsletter RVM moderator?
What does an RVM finger wag look like? Oh, right, the hi/high sign.

Had a great day in Elbow Lake, MN with a friend from over 40 years ago, laughed heartily, ate entirely too much, and will do it all again tomorrow! Life is good.

http://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 08:22 PM   #3114

Today is our 36th Wedding Anniversary

Hello to my Fellow Mutants,

Today is my and my DW's 36th Wedding Anniversary and to start the celebrations we decided to take a trip up Schnebly Hill Rd. out of Sedona, we managed to accomplish this between thunder storms and had a great time, DW wasnt at all sure she wanted to go, thats why I didnt tell her until we were already at a point of no return. Anyway the views and vistas were incredible even with the hint of water in the air.

Click image for larger version

Name:	HPIM5871.JPG
Views:	52
Size:	199.7 KB
ID:	45844

Name:	HPIM5872.JPG
Views:	50
Size:	181.4 KB
ID:	45845

Name:	HPIM5880.JPG
Views:	55
Size:	240.8 KB
ID:	45846

Name:	HPIM5881.JPG
Views:	54
Size:	182.8 KB
ID:	45847

Tonight I'll take her out for dinner and wine and a roaring good time at the local hot spot.

Cheers !!!
PTJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 08:29 PM   #3115
RVM1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTJeep View Post
Hello to my Fellow Mutants,

Today is my and my DW's 36th Wedding Anniversary and to start the celebrations we decided to take a trip up Schnebly Hill Rd. out of Sedona, we managed to accomplish this between thunder storms and had a great time, DW wasnt at all sure she wanted to go, thats why I didnt tell her until we were already at a point of no return. Anyway the views and vistas were incredible even with the hint of water in the air.

Tonight I'll take her out for dinner and wine and a roaring good time at the local hot spot.

Cheers !!!

Awesome pics!

Happy anniversary!
Hopefully we meet in AZ in Oct. A mini Curiosity, and off-road to boot.
Whoo-Hoo!

Old 09-10-2013, 08:31 PM   #3116

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Dave and Jeff - now that there is what I'm talking about. Life on the rainbow indeed!

Congrats to all four of you!!
RVM2
Old 09-10-2013, 08:35 PM   #3117

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post
Awesome pics!

Happy anniversary!
Hopefully we meet in AZ in Oct. A mini Curiosity, and off-road to boot.
Whoo-Hoo!
X2
Old 09-10-2013, 08:36 PM   #3118
RVM1

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Dave and Jeff - now that there is what I'm talking about. Life on the rainbow indeed!

Congrats to all four of you!!
RVM2
The 4 of us off-road somewhere in the neighborhood of Prescott/Jerome/Prescott/Sedona, etc.

It's a Wrangler thing. Many folks don't understand. ;-)

Old 09-10-2013, 08:49 PM   #3119

Now I'm beginning to see how a newsletter could be helpful. The stopping spots concept has merit. I have a couple of large parking sites (FHU) to offer next to a city park. No charge, no check out time.
Old 09-10-2013, 09:06 PM   #3120

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonrover
Now I'm beginning to see how a newsletter could be helpful. The stopping spots concept has merit. I have a couple of large parking sites (FHU) to offer next to a city park. No charge, no check out time.
Secret RVM Waypoints. Not for the un-mutant!!
I think its possibly - if you build it they will come kinda thing - with avenues of merit we may not yet emission - or not.
Old 09-10-2013, 09:19 PM   #3121

Monaco Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Hey PT awesome pics, and Happy anniversary!
Fulltime-Home is where we park it.
Davdeb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 09:37 PM   #3122

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Ditto PT!

Happy Anniversary and happy trails. I love the awesome pics.