Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-15-2015, 09:26 AM   #33713
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwayne & Shara View Post
Hello everyone wanted to check in and say we are doing better. Not 100% yet but getting there. Hope everyone is doing good. We should be back on the rainbow by fall. We will miss the cg
Nice to hear Shara is still putting up with your antics. Nice to hear from you. Stay in touch.

It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-15-2015, 09:29 AM   #33714

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartySQ View Post
It was 30* when I left to go let some dogs out this AM... supposed to hit 70* this after noon... Kansas...wait a few minutes and surely something in the weather will please you....
Hope the doggies did their business quickly...

The dove a making a racket today. The woodpeckers are beginning to move around. And every little breeze seems to whisper...

flaggship1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 09:30 AM   #33715
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
To ponder:

Why is it that some elect to have an anti-virus comment at the end of their email. By the time one gets down to reading it, it's to late.
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 09:32 AM   #33716

Fleetwood Owners Club
......go to the greatest time on earth at Catherin's Landing April 15th Hot Springs, AR!

I hear it too Steve!
Old 03-15-2015, 09:33 AM   #33717

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne M View Post
To ponder:

Why is it that some elect to have an anti-virus comment at the end of their email. By the time one gets down to reading it, it's to late.
Excellent ponder your roundness. And since I run one anyway - it's irrelevant what ran before it arrived in the inbox.

Edit.... and who is Lee Buck - and NO I don't remember Adriana...
Old 03-15-2015, 09:34 AM   #33718
RVM99

Newmar Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Quote:
To ponder:

It's likely injected there by the server itself, not the person composing the email. There is likely some additional email "header" that declares it was scanned by the virus software. Allows email clients to presume that information is accurate and trusted
bokobird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 10:03 AM   #33719

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
We are rapidly approaching last call for GC1.2 Redux.

It's time for current mutants to step up and register with Catherine's Landing and HerbandBarb... Unfortunatley we have had a few drop out and there are plenty of spaces available.

I need to update the agenda to reflect the fine work Di has dssiminated via email, but Details are
Catherine's Landing
Beautiful Hot Springs AR.
April 15th - 22nd (depart 4/23)

And here:
http://www.rvmutants.com/gc-cl-1-2-redux.html

The band will play at the Luau Dinner Saturday night.

If you would like to join us and don't have your mutant number yet - tell us what your RV doesn't have and you don't miss - and declare the Journey is the Destination. Your mutant number is your ticket to the rainbow - the keys to the RVMdom and what you need to tell them at Catherine's Landing when you register.

Don't be shy. We really are an all inclusive group of mutants. You will not be sorry you joined us.

Tim - the bean bags are 5" x 5"... hopefully they will work.
Old 03-15-2015, 11:19 AM   #33720

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Anyone care for some "streaky"
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1426436349882.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	69.3 KB
ID:	88596   Click image for larger version

Name:	1426436360084.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	88597  

Old 03-15-2015, 11:42 AM   #33721

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
To ponder:

Show me where it gets added on and I'll unad it. Noticed the tag along when reading my group posts elsewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Anyone care for some "streaky"
Is this one of the Mutant Olympics events?

I was going to suggest nekked leapfrog but now that I'm betrothed I don't think my fiancee will approve. Heck, I didn't even know I wuz frum Kentuck!
(Co-pilots emeritus Furb, Izzy & Mikkael)
Cherry Creek British Columbia
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 11:53 AM   #33722

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum View Post
Show me where it gets added on and I'll unad it. Noticed the tag along when reading my group posts elsewhere.

Is this one of the Mutant Olympics events?

I was going to suggest nekked leapfrog but now that I'm betrothed I do think my fiancee will approve. Heck, I didn't even know I wuz frum Kentuck!
We're always the last to know...
Old 03-15-2015, 12:42 PM   #33723

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
As The Stomach Turns.......
(Co-pilots emeritus Furb, Izzy & Mikkael)
Cherry Creek British Columbia
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 01:01 PM   #33724

Thor Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
R U an RV Mutant too?

Afternoon, Muteys:

After much deliberation, we have decided that the Newmar will not be residing in our driveway. Sadly, it is not the right rig for us.

The owner wants more than we want to pay, and it needs electronics upgrades, new flooring (who thought it was a good idea to carpet motor homes), and a lot of other things we did not notice at our first look around. The generator is shot, and there was apparently either an accident with spaghetti sauce, or major bloodshed - the ceiling in the kitchen had funny red stains on it.

We realized that we don't like brass hardware and oak cabinets, and this had both. We also like higher ceilings, and a king-sized bed. Driving it was fun, and one is in our future. The right one will be along when the time is right.

Elizabeth (and Mary)
virginiamtns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 01:09 PM   #33725

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Elizabeth - there are plenty of fish in the sea. You will know the right one when you see it.

Hope you two are doing well. Sure wish GC1.2 was on your calendar. We will cross paths one day.

Say hi to the birds for us... and Mary too...
Old 03-15-2015, 02:47 PM   #33726

Quote:
Originally Posted by virginiamtns View Post
Afternoon, Muteys:

After much deliberation, we have decided that the Newmar will not be residing in our driveway. Sadly, it is not the right rig for us.

The owner wants more than we want to pay, and it needs electronics upgrades, new flooring (who thought it was a good idea to carpet motor homes), and a lot of other things we did not notice at our first look around. The generator is shot, and there was apparently either an accident with spaghetti sauce, or major bloodshed - the ceiling in the kitchen had funny red stains on it.

We realized that we don't like brass hardware and oak cabinets, and this had both. We also like higher ceilings, and a king-sized bed. Driving it was fun, and one is in our future. The right one will be along when the time is right.

Elizabeth (and Mary)
Hi Elizabeth and Mary,

Picking out a rainbow rider is a long process. Marcia and I looked at thousands on-line and really had our hearts set on a 42' Tiffen Phaeton, and then one day Marcia found a Beaver on the interweb ... lol ... I had never even heard of those so we began researching and the one that was really speaking to us was in California ..... Well that said road trip to me and off we went. Now you must also understand that for more than five years we went to every RV show imaginable. Anyway we made the deal on the one in California, and now we have been living in it full time for two years and we are still loving it !!! Yes of course there are issues that arise that need to be done and not put off, but its our home on wheels and we love it.
I don't know if we will always have it, but right now I can't really see a reason to trade it, its home !!

You will find yours when you least expect it.

Cheers !!!

PTJeep is online now   Reply With Quote