Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-04-2015, 09:14 PM   #34763
MPH

Night y'all!
MPH is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-04-2015, 09:16 PM   #34764

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPH View Post
Steve, I think Tim wants to make hurricanes and piņa coladas in his coffee pot. A new twist: hot hurricanes and steamed piņa coladas.

Tim, you will probably be the only taker on those concoctions. 😳
Depends on how cool it is! Getting down in 40s tonight and I'm not far from CL!
Old 04-04-2015, 09:19 PM   #34765
MPH

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Ok ok so a little heavy I get it. You might want to join my weight watcher club. I'll bring my big mirror. Don't really understand how it's suppose to help but I sit in front of my mirror and watch my weigh. You'll need to bring your own chair .....and snacks!
i have a chair. Can I sit in my recliner beside you in front of your mirror and eat Bon-Bons while we talk about watching weight? It would be a great way to prepare for the Mutant Olympics, don't ya think?
MPH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 09:29 PM   #34766

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
i have a chair. Can I sit in my recliner beside you in front of your mirror and eat Bon-Bons while we talk about watching weight? It would be a great way to prepare for the Mutant Olympics, don't ya think?
Old 04-04-2015, 09:30 PM   #34767

Vintage RV Owners Club
Well... today I found the right dress for my youngest son's wedding May 15. That will leave 1 of 4 left to marry off on some poor unsuspecting gal...tee hee.... I forsee more grandbabies happening in my future. This one will live with us until they can get on their feet financially...I am hoping I don't ruin her.....I have heard too many stories about mother in laws.... she thinks we will write the story about how it all worked out good and was successful... we shall see, I'll try my hardest to be on my bestest behavior....

< on edit... i foresee more camping for Bob and me....>
Old 04-04-2015, 09:37 PM   #34768

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartySQ View Post
Well... today I found the right dress for my youngest son's wedding May 15. That will leave 1 of 4 left to marry off on some poor unsuspecting gal...tee hee.... I forsee more grandbabies happening in my future. This one will live with us until they can get on their feet financially...I am hoping I don't ruin her.....I have heard too many stories about mother in laws.... she thinks we will write the story about how it all worked out good and was successful... we shall see, I'll try my hardest to be on my bestest behavior....

< on edit... i foresee more camping for Bob and me....>
Congrats on the wedding and prospective grands Marty. You will undoubtedly be a great MIL to her...
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 09:40 PM   #34769
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Congrats on the wedding and prospective grands Marty. You will undoubtedly be a great MIL to her...
What Steve said.
Old 04-04-2015, 09:47 PM   #34770
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnebowman View Post
Wow. I hit the snooze button and another 125 posts went by. Thanks Tim, Sue, Marty, Wayne, Steve, Dogpatch, and Geocatcher bringing me into the 21st century.

Dave is working on the big purple thing. He said it won't start and needs a new "Fuel Shutup Solenoid". So far I've gotten prices ranging from $27 to $822. Of course they don't make it anymore and no one has one.

Any suggestions?
Please help us. A shutup solenoid for who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Knowing Jne it came out just like she ment it to!

Sure hope they get their rainbow rider running!
Knowing dave, know who the solenoid is for. I hope he can remotely control it.

Quote:
I find it very frustrating when people loose weight. I find it.

It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 06:19 AM   #34771

Well 109 and CP checking in.
Thanks for invites to gatherings can't make Ark. Our trip out west won't be until Oct. Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta so looks like we will meet Tim and Mary or is that Mary and Tim. We will mostly stay local until Oct.

We will be part timers at least the beginning. Located in North central Fl. So give a shout if around Gainesville.

So sitting here at Skidaway Island in Savannah ready to hop on the 1600 Kawasaki Vulcan ( toad ) and check out the sites.

Edit : Like it --- no one can catch 109 even tho it is 409.......
pop-sicle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 06:38 AM   #34772

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by pop-sicle View Post
Well 109 and CP checking in.
Thanks for invites to gatherings can't make Ark. Our trip out west won't be until Oct. Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta so looks like we will meet Tim and Mary or is that Mary and Tim. We will mostly stay local until Oct.

We will be part timers at least the beginning. Located in North central Fl. So give a shout if around Gainesville.

So sitting here at Skidaway Island in Savannah ready to hop on the 1600 Kawasaki Vulcan ( toad ) and check out the sites.
We did Savannah, Charleston and Myrtle Beach this past Aug-Sep-Oct. we are part timers, try to make it back home (AR) for the hunting seasons and holidays. Where are your reservations in Albuquerque? We plan on stopping for a few days headed out then back for the festival.

I'm Tim, Mary never posts. Yes this group can go through a lot of posting and with a language all our own. If you don't understand what anyone is talking about just ask, all are friendly. Jumping into a group like this can be a little intimidating but keep in mind the majority of the 109 mutants have never meet! The AR Curosity (rally) is only our second of large scale (grand) but as you move about many have meet for lunch etc. and the small gatherings are called mini-c's. We will be looking forward to meeting up with yall. Have a good time and did I mention I'm the careing, serious and down to earth mutant!
Old 04-05-2015, 06:44 AM   #34773

Fleetwood Owners Club
Attention folks, Sunrise Service is postponed till 10AM due to clouds! That is all!

Our service is being held in the High School Auditorium to allow more seating. High School, now that is scary, hope my names not still on the Principals list, and no it's not the good list
Old 04-05-2015, 06:49 AM   #34774

Quote:
Herb and Barb, we're so disappointed that you won't be at the GC at CL. 😥

This will be our first big trip in Bow, folks, so say a prayer for us! I drove her in from Dallas after picking her up (5 hrs) and we've taken her out for a few short weekend trips.

I saw the news about the fellow driving from FL who had a tire catch fire on his coach. OMG! How the heck does that happen?!

I've almost wrapped up the magazine I've been working on for so long, so will be back here a little more often once again.

Looking forward to GC Redux at CL!

Mel

We saw that video too. The man said a tire blew first, so maybe it got too hot and caught fire that way.

Right beside the only door. How many of us actually practice getting out any of the escape windows? I know we should! Is that an RVM activity? (Before beer, not after!)

How long before manufacturers go back to giving the driver his/her own door? Some did, years ago.

Good the see you *almost* back! Ommmms for your safe journey and we'll see you very soon. Cheers!
Old 04-05-2015, 06:52 AM   #34775

Quote:
Tim, I have hardly disappeared. I've gained 40 pounds after my 3 surgeries in 13 months. Sigh. Too much recovery in the recliner.

Kate, the introvert, leaves the social networking to me. She says she is looking forward to meeting everyone.

It's funny how one spouse is an extrovert and the other an introvert. Opposites attract, I guess.

On the topic of piņa coladas ... I will be sure to bring my "A" recipe - Kate's favorite. 😎

Kate and I can sit in the corner together watching everyone else. We'll quilt or something. I start out good and then my batteries run flat and I fade into the wallpaper. 😳
Old 04-05-2015, 07:01 AM   #34776

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahW View Post
Sorry Mel...it just occurred to me that we are leaving Saturday morning and won't be at the luau. Dang.

Guess we better stir up some hurricanes, et al, on FRIDAY
https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote