Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-23-2013, 09:15 AM   #3683

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski

So you saw it here first folks, a smack in the face will cause the pain in the shoulder to away! I think they call that chiropractic procedure, then they hand you a bill and give you a follow up appointment.
Or - MartySQ was a physical therapist in another life - I think she could have jammed it back in place - but not without an MRI and probably 6 weeks of PT. But my ribs probably wouldn't hurt.
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-23-2013, 09:53 AM   #3684

Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by KSCRUDE View Post
We are at the Garden of the Gods RV Resort in Manitou Springs. Thanks for your concern. We did ride the cog railroad train up Pikes Peak yesterday. Very scenic ride. May have to stay at the Pikes Peak RV Park next time and stay out of the city.

Our son's inlaws were just there this summer and when I told them, walked across the street to the Pikes peak one to go visit...LOL! It wasn't too long after they had some flooding and my brother had been hard at work shoveling mud out of the paved areas... I had to go onto google earth and look to see how close they were but wasn't too sucessful at that, but it looks like there are a lot of walking trails around that area.
Old 09-23-2013, 10:06 AM   #3685

Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Or - MartySQ was a physical therapist in another life - I think she could have jammed it back in place - but not without an MRI and probably 6 weeks of PT. But my ribs probably wouldn't hurt.

Ahh geez... sounds like you had some adhesions you cranked out yourself there! That doesn't mean you don't have a tear somewhere in there too... but.... keep working your range or it will go away... use it or lose it! Ice is your friend for a few days.
And... I dont' know about past lives... but perhaps in my younger years would be more appropriate, and to be clear, I was a certified assistant here in KS and Liscened Assistant in MO. (meaning, we don't evaluate... and all must work from dr. orders) but I let that all lapse during the Clinton years when my own parents got old and needed my care. Now I work with young pregnant mothers in a totally different venue, and have a critter care small business I do also.
Old 09-23-2013, 10:15 AM   #3686

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Well looks like the numbers are slowly climbing to attend the first Grand Curiosity! What fun it will be to put a face with a name and make a bunch of new friends! If you haven't heard, the first official and hopefully sorta annual conclave of mutants will convene on April 24-28 of next year at Catherine's Landing, Hot Springs AR. I'm sure it will be one for the record! Grand Poobah and official recorder of all thing mutant RVM2 aka Steve aka flaggship will preside.

Wow is this a special group or what? In very short time we have mutated to 50, have an official newsletter, and our first Grand Curiosity! Life is good on the Rainbow....just livin the dream! Hope to see you all there(or as many as can join us.

Old 09-23-2013, 10:29 AM   #3687

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
^^ thanks Herb.
To assist other mutants in making up their mind. This little diddy by Louis Prima

RVM2 muting by the lake!
Old 09-23-2013, 10:35 AM   #3688

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
RVM Grande Curiosity Topic?

With all the chatter here, should we consider starting a separate Grande Curiosity Topic? All the important curiosity information could get lost in all the other chatter.

In that topic we could cover the who, what, when & where along with an updated roster of expected attendees.

Just a thought.

PS...take a look at http://www.irv2.com/forums/f103/newm...st-165213.html thread for some ideas too. They are putting together a real nice shin dig.
Sky_Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 10:42 AM   #3689

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky_Boss
With all the chatter here, should we consider starting a separate Grande Curiosity Topic? All the important curiosity information could get lost in all the other chatter.

In that topic we could cover the who, what, when & where along with an updated roster of expected attendees.

Just a thought.

PS...take a look at http://www.irv2.com/forums/f103/newm...st-165213.html thread for some ideas too. They are putting together a real nice shin dig.
You and your gated Newmar Community ways. I tell ya. LOL.

I will leave it to Tim who has been kicking it and taking names. Just don't want to dim the servers with too many threads.
Old 09-23-2013, 10:49 AM   #3690

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
... Just don't want to dim the servers with too many threads.
Or maybe it is a 2 prong attack on non-mutants?

LOL...LOVE you fire and water set up! NICE!
Old 09-23-2013, 10:51 AM   #3691

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
You and your gated Newmar Community ways. I tell ya. LOL....
BTW...inside joke folks. Steve only means it half as much of a mutant minimalist insult as it sounds.
Old 09-23-2013, 10:57 AM   #3692

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Rofl!!!!!! I didn't know you Newmar folks were gated. LOL
Old 09-23-2013, 11:06 AM   #3693

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:

BTW...inside joke folks. Steve only means it half as much of a mutant minimalist insult as it sounds.
Ha!

Other thought - one thing I don't like About the way the Tx Boomers do it is people put their first and last names on irv2 for sign up.

May we drive folks to the list serve Barb set up. Our Curiosity and who we are is our business. Just saying.

And yes - always kidding the upper crust - they have their purpose too. Lol.
Old 09-23-2013, 11:18 AM   #3694

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
...May we drive folks to the list serve Barb set up. Our Curiosity and who we are is our business. Just saying....
List Server? Where? Missed that in all the chatter.
Old 09-23-2013, 11:23 AM   #3695

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Newest Mutational Step...

Somewhere between 4 & 5 PM CDST when all the paperwork is signed that on this day we officially become a single home family!

The ole S&B home is sold and we await the final mutation into retirement at the end of November.
Old 09-23-2013, 11:43 AM   #3696

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Somewhere between 4 & 5 PM CDST when all the paperwork is signed that on this day we officially become a single home family!

The ole S&B home is sold and we await the final mutation into retirement at the end of November.
You sure kept that under your mutant hat! Congrats!