Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-23-2013, 07:40 PM   #3725

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Les, I'm with you man, step away for a hour and your running behind. Barb, thanks for helping with the PM contacts, I guess to keep DW happy I'll pass on the trade, Monkey for 2year old. My job basically is to keep DW from pulling her hair out over the next few days while this 2 year old has full charge of the house. For those interested, latest installment on the scam. Got text asking me to please respond. Since I'm out of town and she has my address I thought best to turn all into over to local police. Home is behind gate and son lives next door, just hope their not foolish enough to visit my place, son and daughter-in-law shoot pretty straight. Herb, When I talked to Catherine's Landing I had them to move the dates out to cover 24th thru 30th. those were the dates first mentioned and I didn't want to mess anyone's plans up. They also said they would be pretty flexible with us if we didn't wait till last minute to make changes.
Good deal bro....you da man!

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-23-2013, 07:42 PM   #3726

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Herb, When I talked to Catherine's Landing I had them to move the dates out to cover 24th thru 30th. those were the dates first mentioned and I didn't want to mess anyone's plans up. They also said they would be pretty flexible with us if we didn't wait till last minute to make changes.
We VILL learn to be flexible so...no problem with dates being slid in either direction for as much as a week.

My next ponder is where in the park to we want to be or do we even feel the need to in the same "block". Then again, we may need separate sections for those with rope lights and those that done.

Anyway...Sandee and I would be interested in being on the west side close to the Bark Park but even that isn't too big of a deal. The west side of the river view would be fine too.

Man...setting this up could be like herding cats.
Sky_Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 07:50 PM   #3727

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Sky_Boss you will be able to pick your spot out of the block we have. Tim aka huntnski will be ready to take those pretty soon....he will make the announcement when ready.

# 31
Old 09-23-2013, 07:51 PM   #3728

Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
Does anyone know if there is a way to search for members on irv2? I volunteered to contact some of our MIA mutants, but I'm having a heck of a time trying to locate a few so I can send them the PM as Steve asked.

Specifically, I'm looking for RVM28 TLGPE, RVM33 YC1 and RVM35 mtnmankev. If you are one, a know one or know how to search for them, PLEASE help me.

We now return to our regularly scheduled broadcast.
At the bottom of the main page, you can see if they are online and even contact them from there.

Dunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 09:00 PM   #3729

Newmar Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky_Boss View Post
Somewhere between 4 & 5 PM CDST when all the paperwork is signed that on this day we officially become a single home family!

The ole S&B home is sold and we await the final mutation into retirement at the end of November.
Congrats Sky Boss! Hope that one day soon we will be able to join the ranks of single family homedom!
chuckinthebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 09:00 PM   #3730
Senior Dude

Triple E Owners Club
Dunner, looks like you'll be getting a blue flame soon! Only 83 posts to go. At this threads pace, that outta be in about 15 minutes.
Dogpatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 09:08 PM   #3731
Senior Dude

Triple E Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnkinthebus View Post
Congrats Sky Boss! Hope that one day soon we will be able to join the ranks of single family homedom!
I'm gonna need another century at my pace! LOL
Old 09-23-2013, 09:10 PM   #3732

Newmar Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogpatch View Post
I'm gonna need another century at my pace! LOL
At Rattlesnake Ranch North?
chuckinthebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 09:14 PM   #3733
Senior Dude

Triple E Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnkinthebus View Post
At Rattlesnake Ranch North?
I think the rattlesnakes have gone south now.
Old 09-23-2013, 09:42 PM   #3734

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post

RVM2 - mutating at last - fridge humming along. Life on the rainbow is good.

Note: I did fall flat on my face today - first time since I don't know when. A little sore for the moment - but nothing serious or that will hinder the mutation process.
Flag -- You do know that just because it was the first day of Fall, you didn't have to emulate the beautiful leaves..........

Just replied to Huntnski's pm -- Won't be able to attend the upcoming Curiosity -- DD's school schedule takes priority

2 more years before the Journey isn't centered around High School summer vacations -- Something definitely to look forward to
Old 09-23-2013, 09:58 PM   #3735

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfi4

Flag -- You do know that just because it was the first day of Fall, you didn't have to emulate the beautiful leaves..........

Just replied to Huntnski's pm -- Won't be able to attend the upcoming Curiosity -- DD's school schedule takes priority

2 more years before the Journey isn't centered around High School summer vacations -- Something definitely to look forward to
Count your blessings and cherish your time with DD. It will fly by and can't be redone. We will all meet on the rainbow one day.

Have ya signed into the list sever Barb Okmunky set up? The RVM Newsletter is out there for your reading enjoyment. It's a PDF file. Stay with the thread cause we mutants are going places and not going anywhere at the same time.
RVM2
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 10:41 PM   #3736

Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfi4 View Post

Oh my...you are clever! None of the rest of us caught that one! Falling on the first day of fall.....oh dear...I mustn't chuckle...it would be so rude....
Old 09-24-2013, 12:07 AM   #3737

*cartwheel*, *roundoff*, *Jump*, *splits*, *jazz hands*...

Howdy folks!! RVM9 checking in!

Been hiding out... not doing anything fun and the trailer is just sitting... Hubby's job is keeping him way too busy.

On a bright note... I'm taking a free class online to learn to program in Python. why do I do this to myself?
Old 09-24-2013, 06:43 AM   #3738
Senior Dude

Triple E Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogpatch View Post
Dunner, looks like you'll be getting a blue flame soon! Only 83 posts to go. At this threads pace, that outta be in about 15 minutes.
I stand corrected. 80 more posts till Dunner hits 10,000 posts and gets his 8th campfire.

That's a WHOLE lotta jabberin!