Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-27-2015, 08:50 AM   #37941
RVM1

Quote:
Originally Posted by plasma800 View Post
Third times a charm!

Houston traffic this morning....

Oh no!
You sent Andrea off to work?

http://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is online now   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-27-2015, 09:30 AM   #37942

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne M View Post
Happy Birthday Marcia.

My youngest was born on this day....celebrated today.

Also, my mind is saying that somewhere along the way I saw a birthday that belonged to Martin C. Was I wrong.

Martin, if today is your birthday, Happy Birthday. If not....save it for when it is.

Wayne, you missed it by a week (19th) - and you'll never catch me up!

Sue gave me a FitBit - is there a subtle hint in that? It's quite an amazing device - it monitors and logs your sleep, including afternoon naps, the number of floors climbed, steps taken, miles walked and calories burned etc. It can't, however, differentiate between actual walking and driving a ride on mower. After I mowed our 3 acres of lawn the other day, it declared I had walked over 15 miles, climbed 17 floors, burned a gazillion calories and awarded me a number of achievement badges. I then took a well deserved nap ( which it duly logged ).

I have finally got Thor to agree to take the coach into their factory repair shop in Elkhart to fix the hail damage. Although they are some distance away, I will feel happier leaving it with them. It will be scheduled in towards the end of July, but we weren't planning on any trips before then.

TTFN

Old 05-27-2015, 09:36 AM   #37943

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinC View Post

Sue gave me a FitBit - is there a subtle hint in that? It's quite an amazing device - it monitors and logs your sleep, including afternoon naps, the number of floors climbed, steps taken, miles walked and calories burned etc. It can't, however, differentiate between actual walking and driving a ride on mower. After I mowed our 3 acres of lawn the other day, it declared I had walked over 15 miles, climbed 17 floors, burned a gazillion calories and awarded me a number of achievement badges. I then took a well deserved nap ( which it duly logged ).

I have finally got Thor to agree to take the coach into their factory repair shop in Elkhart to fix the hail damage. Although they are some distance away, I will feel happier leaving it with them. It will be scheduled in towards the end of July, but we weren't planning on any trips before then.

TTFN
Sort of puts the kibosh on Bryce. :(
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 09:36 AM   #37944
RVM 18

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwayne & Shara View Post
And yes I'm in a bad mood this morning so I'm going to vent. Who ever is asking around where I live have some balls and ask me not everyone else and if I don't tell you it's because I don't want you to know. Or its none of your business!!!
Dwayne, I'm guilty of asking what state you are in but only to see if you were out west. Just wanted to see if a mini-C was possible.

If I were you I'd name a place that was somewhat in the direction of where you are, but not quite where you actually happen to be. To some the mystery of where are Dwayne and Shara makes it a game. Personally, I respect your right to privacy. I know you have found some really sweet places. You've told me about one but not in any detail. To say that I was jealous is an understatement.

We love you, Shara, Jade and I'm sure we'll all adore Midnight when we meet her? him? I hope by now you've calmed down and lowered your blood pressure. It's hard on your body to stay mad.
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 09:41 AM   #37945

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post

We love you, Shara, Jade and I'm sure we'll all adore Midnight when we meet her? him? I hope by now you've calmed down and lowered your blood pressure. It's hard on your body to stay mad.
X2 Dwayne.

And I have no missed calls from you, but then again, I'm in Iowa...

Have sent you and Dave a conversation text.
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 10:24 AM   #37946

Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
Dwayne, I'm guilty of asking what state you are in but only to see if you were out west. Just wanted to see if a mini-C was possible.

If I were you I'd name a place that was somewhat in the direction of where you are, but not quite where you actually happen to be. To some the mystery of where are Dwayne and Shara makes it a game. Personally, I respect your right to privacy. I know you have found some really sweet places. You've told me about one but not in any detail. To say that I was jealous is an understatement.

I'm out east it's not so much the asking but if you want to know call me not others you have my number. You know I don't say where I am PTSD is a B____. I was not trying to up set anyone I just have to much going on.

RVM481968 eagle 475hp Detroit 8v92
Dwayne & Shara is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 10:39 AM   #37947
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
I take it the Linky looks as good as new?
Yep, but it's only a memory. CarFax is going to hit it good if I try to sell it down the road.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohapi View Post
Hope the other pics work this time. I seem to be able to only load one pic on each post - weird.
Ooo! Looking like a sweet ride.

Quote:
I have called Dave 2 times and Steve 7 times I need info please call me back!!!
Okay, Your a back.

Quote:
Third times a charm!

Houston traffic this morning....
You're in Houston? We're in Texas City. Paddle on down and see us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinC View Post

TTFN
Well then, a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Earlene has a Fitbit. I get my exercise just mentally thinking about what she says she has done. Wait until you go shopping and take an escalator or elevator up several floors. You can climb the Washington Monument just riding up and down one of those two devices all day long. You can walk 20 miles by just sitting in your easy chair and swinging your arm by the side of the chair. You can fib all day long on how much exercise you are getting.

Quote:
I'm out east it's not so much the asking but if you want to know call me not others you have my number. You know I don't say where I am PTSD is a B____. I was not trying to up set anyone I just have to much going on.
I'm going to tell y'all where Dwayne and Sharra are located. They are in:

"The Eastern United States or the American East, ... defined by some as the states east of the Mississippi River, and is traditionally divided by the Ohio River and Appalachian Mountains into the South, the Old Northwest and the Northeast."

Ain't that right Dwayne!
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 10:46 AM   #37948
MPH
Senior Member / RVM 89

Location: Somewhere on the Rainbow. Fulltiming and lovin' it!
M
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Mell - that BD Desert was puff pastry, vanilla ice cream, special k, some cinnamon, whipped cream, chocolate sauce... and a cherry on top and maybe more.... Is was pretty darn tasty.
Thanks for clearing up what was under the whipped cream. I just gained 2 lbs.

The other desert.... well it was something special.
Quote:
UGH more rain! I swear it's like a tropical storm down here!! Yesterday, all the red lights were out, schools closed, parts of downtown submerged, and more rain this morning, it's storming outside like crazy right now, phones blaring with national weather service bulletins... what a way to wake up.

If you own a pontoon boat/party barge, you can make a lot of $$ doing a taxi service.

In lighter news, the Airstream is ready for pickup, might go grab it this weekend.
That Airstream is built tighter than the space shuttle. Just have em add an inboard/outboard jet engine, a keel, a rudder and a steering mechanism & you won't even need a tow vehicle to get it home. Oh ... wait ... then you'd have a Boaterhome.

Quote:
I have called Dave 2 times and Steve 7 times I need info please call me back!!!
You are using your phone, right?

I am manning our company's booth at a health fair at a big senior center ... and am bored a outta my head They have drawings going on and the speaker is screaming into a lousy mic and she sounds all distorted. Nobody can understand her. I have talked to 100 folks and none of them can hear me. And I can't understand them. Sigh.

My coworker has abandoned me and I need to visit the ladies' room. Why the hell is there a guy here with a booth from a martial arts club??? Nobody is visiting that booth. (They don't have pens, koozies, candy or other crap to give away. People are here to pick up their years' supply of pens, don't they know?!) nawwww ... I'm kidding. It's a great event with an amazing group of organizers. It's well worth our time to be here. Have had great conversations with lots of folks. (Still need my coworker to come back so I can ..... All those pics of water in Houston ... They're killing me .....)
MPH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 10:56 AM   #37949

Good Morning Muties !!!!

Marcia had a great Birthday and she thanks one and all for the Birthday wishes, now I have to work on all the Honey Do's she has lined up for me. I am happy to read that the rainbow is mostly calm today, but for those of you in TX ... .. Head for the Hills !!!!

Cheers !!!
PTJeep is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 10:59 AM   #37950

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
A friend from Houston sent us a link to some video shot from their apartment building.

Unreal what's happening.
(Co-pilots emeritus Furb, Izzy & Mikkael)
Cherry Creek British Columbia
Possum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 11:17 AM   #37951

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post
Oh no!
You sent Andrea off to work?
no haha... She's across the kitchen table from me right now

But check this out, she cut her hair!! Aren't I lucky!? Meeow

Or did I already post this?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0170.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	283.3 KB
ID:	95401  
RVM#78 - -USAF- F-15 Eagle Radar Vet
2005 Fleetwood Revolution
'12 Chevy 2500HD
'15 Airstream International Signature 27FB
plasma800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 11:22 AM   #37952

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne M View Post

You're in Houston? We're in Texas City. Paddle on down and see us.

hey I grew up in Texas City, on the corner of Larkspur Drive and Amburn. Boy that was way back then...... haha..
RVM#78 - -USAF- F-15 Eagle Radar Vet
2005 Fleetwood Revolution
'12 Chevy 2500HD
'15 Airstream International Signature 27FB
plasma800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 11:22 AM   #37953
MPH
Senior Member / RVM 89

Location: Somewhere on the Rainbow. Fulltiming and lovin' it!
I know conditions in parts of Texas are critical. Don't mean to make light of it. We are praying for safety for all who are impacted by the flooding.
MPH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 11:33 AM   #37954

Outdoors RV Owners Club
Quote:
no haha... She's across the kitchen table from me right now

But check this out, she cut her hair!! Aren't I lucky!? Meeow

Or did I already post this?
Love the haircut!

Happiness isn't the destination but the journey along the way!
geocacher is online now   Reply With Quote