Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-08-2015, 10:00 PM   #38767

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Nuffin happens Steve. Is the page locked to you?

Hah, figured it out. Lots of views but not from close enough to see anything

How much damage to the Annie Mobile?

(Co-pilots emeritus Furb, Izzy & Mikkael)
Cherry Creek British Columbia
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-08-2015, 10:00 PM   #38768

Fleetwood Owners Club
Funny, a little heat storm going over and I have two strong bars of AT&T connection!

Come on Bryce! May even wear my Spurs!

Papa Steve I see you more dressed like a western Judge or Gambler than cowboy. Some of my favorite costume shops has been Goodwill or Habatat! But we'll take you any way you come! Just bring that Dance Hall Gal, Mary Ann with you! Yee Ha!

Steve sorry I missed your call back, some parts around hear we communicate with smoke signals more than phone! I'll try to climb that tall pine tomorrow and call you! Need some info so I'll keep it quick, also, I can't hold on to that tree long.

Dwayne keep after that Jeep! Never give up, never surrender!

Wayne I checked my Facebook page today, still no friends! What can I say!

Sue, missing you and Martin!

Herby, Jeff, looking forward to seeing you two as well!

Deb and Dale and any other mutant, you don't know what your missing if you let this opportunity to GC with this bunch of STM!

Can I get a Yee Haa!

Old 06-08-2015, 10:07 PM   #38769

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Yea Hawwwwww

(Co-pilots emeritus Furb, Izzy & Mikkael)
Cherry Creek British Columbia
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 10:16 PM   #38770

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum View Post
Nuffin happens Steve. Is the page locked to you?

Hah, figured it out. Lots of views but not from close enough to see anything

How much damage to the Annie Mobile?
When I look at a pic on the phone and hold it down - the option to open file pops up and I can zoom in. Not sure how it would work on another device.

The initial on the car was $8,400. Not sure where it will end up. And they haven't done an estimate on the bike yet.
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 10:24 PM   #38771

Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum View Post
Wadda think the chances of getting away with smugglin about 50 gallons of moose juice over the boarder in Mid Summer?

Nothing like moose juice to get yuh grunting on those cold frosty mountain midnights when the urge starts to run.

Leads inevitably to learning how to do a proper moose call at sunup.

After an evening of moose juice all sunups are red and slightly painful on the eyes.

Denise rounded up (notice the Texas colloquialism) all my cowboy hats for this august August party. Now to rustle up some cash....

ha ha ha I bet Sue and Marty thought I was gunna say cattle.
Wow... might just need to ask my friend google what moose juice is... I think I'm afraid!
Rustle up some grub is how I've heard that terminology the most!
MartySQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 10:28 PM   #38772

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Papaw Steve - come as ya are. But I'm with Tim... you would look great in a vest - say Bart Maverick or Bat Masterson!
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 10:29 PM   #38773
MPH
Senior Member / RVM 89

Location: Somewhere on the Rainbow. Fulltiming and lovin' it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwayne & Shara View Post
Well transmission will not take the program and first is slipping bad. So time for the shop to pull it I'm done!!!!!!! Oh and here are the fenders
Wow! Lookin' good, Dwayne!
MPH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 10:34 PM   #38774
MPH
Senior Member / RVM 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papawto5 View Post
Whew, after being in Cincinnati Friday and Saturday and Sunday I am home and have finally caught up. OMG, chat, chat, chat, chat.

Thanx to all of my mutant brothers and sisters for the Happy Birthday wishes.
Spent my birthday sitting behind the third base dugout with DW and grandson Austin. He loved, I say loved, the two baseball games even if the Reds did lose both games. Saturday game was spent in the "hose bleeds" way above first base.
Oops! Missed your birthday, Steve. Looks like it was a very happy one! Woot, woot! ...and many more ....
Old 06-08-2015, 10:41 PM   #38775
MPH
Senior Member / RVM 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspinz View Post
Salt lamp, Himalayan pink salt, pink rock salt...they go by different names. Amazon and Google both get you there. Make sure it's the lamp, not the culinary salt (for this purpose).

It sounds like snake oil, but truly is not: heating the salt releases ions into the air. The ions, being charged particles, attract pollens and dust particles in the air and bind to them. The particles are now too heavy to float, so they settle to the floor.

My symptoms disappeared w/in 2 days. Others I loaned my lamp to have said they were much improved in that time. Now, who was it at ReduxCL? Mel? Jackie? (Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!)
Don't think it was me, Sue, but I have heard about the benefits of salt lamps. We want to get one. Anyone carry one in their Moho?
Old 06-08-2015, 11:00 PM   #38776

Vintage RV Owners Club
Moose jUice??=light beer, orange juice, triple sec, strawberry vodka, strawberry liqueur and fruit juice.
MartySQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 11:01 PM   #38777
MPH
Senior Member / RVM 89

And, finally ....

Sold our '96 Toyota Rav4 4x4 today. I wanted to slap a paint job on it (it was mechanically solid) and hook it up to Bow, but alas, the manual revealed that the '96 4x4 cannot be towed 4 down or 2 down. Loved that little truck, but we're moving on to a vehicle we can tow 4 down.

No Jeep in our immediate future. We need better gas mileage as Kate will be driving it for her w**k vehicle until D-Day (Departure-Day). (Her company only pays $0.40 per mile. She does 30-90 miles per day, although she did 320 last Friday.)

Tried to ketchup some on posts. Whew. Mutant mutterings mystify my meandering mind!

Ommmmms, please, for success in our toad search. Can hardly wait to be able to hook up those 4 extra wheels so we can run around like the rest of y'uns. (Dave, does that ring a bell???)

'night all.
Old 06-08-2015, 11:07 PM   #38778
MPH
Senior Member / RVM 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartySQ View Post
Moose jUice??=light beer, orange juice, triple sec, strawberry vodka, strawberry liqueur and fruit juice.
Wait... Marty, we used to call that "Musgo punch." Everything in the liquor cabinet must go, so throw it in the punch.

I'm in love with mango margaritas now, after having one (well, maybe 2 ... ok, I lost count) on the patio at Abuello's last week with the gang from w**k. I am also in love with amaretto margaritas. WOW. Had one of those week before last. Don't knock it til you've tried one.

Ok, now 'night all.....
Old 06-08-2015, 11:21 PM   #38779

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPH View Post
Don't think it was me, Sue, but I have heard about the benefits of salt lamps. We want to get one. Anyone carry one in their Moho?

Short term memory, heck! I've lost it all -- short term, long term, midrange ---- couldn't remember who I talked to about it. Is that CRS (can't remember s..t)?

So far, amongst the RVMs, just me. Mine goes where I goes, Moho or otherwise. I do like being able to breathe easy 24/7! 😁

It's heavy, so rides in a low drawer. When we're parked, it sits alongside the dinette. A smaller version might make a bedroom or bathroom nightlight instead, but we don't need that. This lamp takes care of the entire living space all by itself.

Let me know about your experience when you get one, will you? I think I've babbled on long enough. Must be bedtime.

Night all! 😴😴😴
Old 06-09-2015, 12:01 AM   #38780
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
This from the man who wears a unicorn outfit??? Rich, very rich! 😜😝😅😘
I'm still not lickin' a lamp. Heck, Earlene just might plug it in when my tongue is on it.

Quote:
I don't know about plain rock salt. I know there are electronic ionizers out there purporting to do the same thing. The Himalayan pink salt is more attractive to me than an electronic gadget, so it's probably all down to personal taste and budget.

Comparison testing anyone?
I'm still not lickin' a lamp for no comparison test. No siree!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post
Wayne, I erred. Pushed a button. Sorry pal.
You trying to turn me on or something. What button you talkin' 'bout. No buttons were pushed. I just expressed an opinion and hopefully others will understand the ramifications of posting to much personal information. I have nothing against anyone using FB. Heck, Earlene uses it and if I protested I might not get fed.

Quote:
Sorry for my loss of memory!!!

Folks, there's a testimonial for you! She even ordered the first one before leaving CL, to make sure they arrived home about the same time.

My neighbor here used my lamp for a couple of days, then ordered two for her house and several for gifts, including one for each of her daughters. You reckon she's convinced?

I should claim a commission! I don't have to tell 'em I licked their lamp, do I?
Can you provide a model number?

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
You two get a room...
I'm not getting a room with any man wearing a skirt.

BTW, does that Tutu make me look fat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonrover View Post
Doubt either of those snappy dressers have difficulty finding a date. "Say yes to the dress"!! I'm jealous of their ability to tastefully accessorize. Better than the Wal-Mart people.
Holly cow! After a hiatus of several months and only one post, the second post is slamming Dave. What a nerve, eh Dave?

Quote:
Wayne and I are two dudes that could put on our GC@CL-Redux togs and get applauded for bravery and shameless audacity, and be proud of it. We ain't shy, we ain't afraid!
Oh yeah!

Quote:
Nuff to propose stuff in prose. And nicely done too.
Moose Juice? Wanna try.
Hats? Them too!
Y'all can chime in any time, Possum, Wayne, etc
Dave, Dennis would be happy slurping goose juice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbnBarb View Post
Wayne what's the matter...are you gettin grumpy in your old age? And besides, you do have friends on Facebook! You may not claim us but we claim you and Earlene!

I do agree that some folks share way too much info there that can be exploited though.

Sent from my iPhone using iRV2 - RV Forum
I have a facebook page. Earlene and my son are my friends, but I think I'm going to unfriend them for safety sake. She lets me know when people are picking on me. Someone posted over there about button pushing. Sheesh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
[...[

Wayne I checked my Facebook page today, still no friends! What can I say!

[...]

Can I get a Yee Haa!
Having met you I fully understand why you don't have any friends - other than us of course.
=================

G'night all! Be good, and if you can't be good be neat.....

It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is online now   Reply With Quote