Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-24-2015, 10:52 PM   #39551

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartySQ View Post
wow... they are coming to us like mosquitoes after a meal......
Welcome Nancy! Sounds like you have a lot in common with several of the mutants who seek temperate climes....

And, Dwayne, Lil Brother.... you must be feeling better or found some good medicine! Keep it up, you are making us all look like slackers.....
Hi Marty. How was camp?

flaggship1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-24-2015, 10:56 PM   #39552

So does the demise of the pink flamingo yard ornament inventor mean the price of said statuary will increase? Are they more collectable now? Will there be more yard ornament thefts now? I may decide to bring my flamingoes in every night, just to be safe.

Old 06-24-2015, 10:58 PM   #39553
Senior Dude

Forest River Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwayne & Shara View Post
This is the project of the next couple days. Today started fast welded step frame rails made a battery box repaired water pump replaced 2 side markers put 2 fantastic fans in. Took the two front windows out to start fixing the delamination. Step one done. Tomorrow I'll replace the manifolds on the engine. Install new washer dryer. And tub faucet. And out side shower. Oh and build closet bigger for said washer. Then Friday paint. And finish delamination repair. Very busy guy. I'm so dam tired. Good night rvm world.
WOW! That's a to-do list for the year for most!
Old 06-24-2015, 11:12 PM   #39554
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Nancy,
Welcome to the group(ies). I'm the nice, sensible, lovable one of the group. When you find the alternative means of communications, just ask me for my theme song.
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 12:11 AM   #39555

Outdoors RV Owners Club
We've been off the grid for a few days following the rainbow.

Welcome Nancy, RVM 117 GA Peach! I have a daughter living in GA. I don't know how you guys stand the humidity. I about died when there a few years ago during June. I had to get back into the house by 10 a.m. to survive. LOL. It made for some early morning geocaching.

Happiness isn't the destination but the journey along the way!
geocacher is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 12:56 AM   #39556

Send a message via Yahoo to jfjr
welcome RVM117 & RVM118. We are happy that you have found us. Please join in
and share the happiness of this group.
jfjr (Jim & Paula)
RVM116
Old 06-25-2015, 04:57 AM   #39557

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne M View Post
What kind of pills are you on (I want some) with all that energy. Sheesh! I wish I could just change the marker lights.
Yep it's the pills if I miss one I don't leave the camper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartySQ View Post
And, Dwayne, Lil Brother.... you must be feeling better or found some good medicine! Keep it up, you are making us all look like slackers.....
It's the pills but they make me feel better most days.

RVM481968 eagle 475hp Detroit 8v92
Dwayne & Shara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 05:39 AM   #39558

Fleetwood Owners Club
Well I think I'm going to like this new park! We made the move on one of the hottest days of the year thus far. When checking in the desk lady said the lady that does the orientation was off for the next two days so we could just take it easy!

Take it easy sounds nice but boring so we explained we have been doing this Park Hosting Gig at other parks for a few years and we would just wing it. This new park is the largest in the state, with 52 full time employees and over 100 currently on staff. Has golf, sailing, horseback riding, lodge and camping. Once we found we could get satalite and cell signal (although sketchy ) we may like this park. Cowboy Slim may do a little bronc busting while here!

Ha all you new mutants Welcome! Remember me, I'm the Trustworthy, Kind, Considerate, Careing mutant!

All you mutants need to plan on migrating to Bryce Canyon Ut. for the Grand Curosity (also known as a rally) Aug 15. It'll be life changing, just ask any that have attend any of the others.

I know there are some post I should be responding to but being the kind sole I am I'll just say solong partner, Slim Tim out!
Old 06-25-2015, 07:50 AM   #39559

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
^^^ Slim Tim, lol... that diet of freah trot line caught fried catfish and Slim Jims is working for ya then. Good to know!!

Hi Mary!
Old 06-25-2015, 08:02 AM   #39560

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Hi Sue... Hi Martin! Recognize anything in this pic..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1435237254069.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	98279  
Old 06-25-2015, 08:14 AM   #39561
RVM1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonrover View Post
So does the demise of the pink flamingo yard ornament inventor mean the price of said statuary will increase? Are they more collectable now? Will there be more yard ornament thefts now? I may decide to bring my flamingoes in every night, just to be safe.

I have seen what hail can do to these precious pink beauties. Protect them. They could be worth fives of dollars!

http://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 09:12 AM   #39562

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
My neighbor just pulled out in his 07 Eagle. I liked the paint - Annie felt it was too subdued... I guess she's a bright color swirl fan... who knew.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1435241560248.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	98291  
Old 06-25-2015, 09:20 AM   #39563

Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Hi Marty. How was camp?
Camp was good. not as much fun as being out camping because it was a lot of work.... but worth it to give the girls a good nurturing enviornment where they can learn stuff like shooting 22cal rifles, archery, canoeing, campcrafting skills and leadership skills. The younger ones can learn air rifles, pocket knife care, nature classes,hiking, how to build fires, swimming, drama, newspaper, drawing/sketching, beginner horsemanship,and crafts. ( Plus whatever other talents the volunteer leaders have skills to teach...) It's busy. But I loved it as a child so I keep trying to give back. Getting pretty old and there are new ones graduating from the leadership class every year, so hopefully I can retire sometime soon....all the staff/counselors are volunteers.

on the other hand... my tomato and pepper plants survived my absence and it is now time to plant stuff for fall harvesting. I never got the green beans planted... so I'll go for a late crop of those too. it was much too wet a spring to get much in and I mudded the peppers and tomato plants in out of desperation.... don't think there will be any 4th of July tomatoes this year. I think I should go back to my raised bed system.... it drains more quickly so spring isn't so problematic to get things in the ground. ( still have a great crop of weeds though... although, we are making progress at eliminating them....)
MartySQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 09:24 AM   #39564

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
My neighbor just pulled out in his 07 Eagle. I liked the paint - Annie felt it was too subdued... I guess she's a bright color swirl fan... who knew.

Hey what kind of cheap camera is that anyway? Your thumb is out of focus!

« Endless Tale Game | - »