Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-09-2015, 07:20 PM   #40307

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwlaeb View Post
Hey Steve it's Gary and Lisa sounds like you got things under control!
We use Rite Aid and CVS both offer drug cards to help with keeping track of meds.
I'm trying to figure out an easy way to get to this site but for some reason having problems. Let me know if this came through.
Hey Gary. Hi Lisa... bout time you posted here... all I had to do was mention the C word. Geesh...

OK - there's an App for that. Either for Apple or Droid. I use it 99.9% of the time. It's the easiest way to post.

So I know you know - but when you figure out how to post...
Tell us what your RV doesn't have and you don't miss - and declare - the Journey is the Destination. With that we can sign ya up as RVM 120.
I think when we met you would have been in low double digits lol.

OK everyone - let's nag Gary and Lisa until he comes back for the highly coveted RVM 120....

Gary - have ya found the new unit yet. I know it eating you alive to be house bound...

flaggship1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-09-2015, 07:23 PM   #40308

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
So I'm wondering - is it quite here because mutants are busy with the journey - preparing to journey - or just otherwise occupied.

Tell us where ya are are or headed... I'm headed in cause the picnic table is collecting rain drops from the afternoon shower that's been brewing.

Old 07-09-2015, 07:23 PM   #40309

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
That's Lunch...

Mmmmmm!
Old 07-09-2015, 07:29 PM   #40310

Quote:
Thanks Jeff. They saw me and were great. Shaved off - sent out. May need to see dermatologist for a Mohs procedure if not basal. But they said wait around a few days until report comes back and the site heals up. Either way - we can roll in a few days. If further procedure is to be done - they said we can do it down the road.

So glad you got some attention from the right guy and you've had some good advice! That's a big "whew!" Wishing you good results from the bit that got sent away.
Old 07-09-2015, 07:32 PM   #40311

Monaco Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
No one should be afraid to travel because of medical issues. There are good hospitals and medical care almost everywhere in the US. Some are better than others but its up to you to ask questions and be a good consumer.
So many people are frugal and very careful with their money. If they needed financial advice they would research it all to death. They won't trust anyone with their money.
When it comes to their health, as long as insurance pays the bill they blindly follow their doctor.
I really doubt anyone ever died because they were away from home and got sick.
Fulltime-Home is where we park it.
Davdeb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 07:36 PM   #40312
Moderator Emeritus

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
They saw me and were great. Shaved off - sent out. May need to see dermatologist for a Mohs procedure if not basal. But they said wait around a few days until report comes back and the site heals up. Either way - we can roll in a few days. If further procedure is to be done - they said we can do it down the road.
Glad you got it taken care of, Steve.

SarahW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 07:39 PM   #40313

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davdeb1 View Post
No one should be afraid to travel because of medical issues. There are good hospitals and medical care almost everywhere in the US. Some are better than others but its up to you to ask questions and be a good consumer.
So many people are frugal and very careful with their money. If they needed financial advice they would research it all to death. They won't trust anyone with their money.
When it comes to their health, as long as insurance pays the bill they blindly follow their doctor.
I really doubt anyone ever died because they were away from home and got sick.
Yep.. I have had ribs X Rayed on the road - and now had a close shave on an out of control cell... it's just a matter of finding the right place.

Good advice Dave.

Hi Deb!!
Old 07-09-2015, 07:42 PM   #40314

Quote:
So I'm wondering - is it quite here because mutants are busy with the journey - preparing to journey - or just otherwise occupied.

Tell us where ya are are or headed... I'm headed in cause the picnic table is collecting rain drops from the afternoon shower that's been brewing.

Otherwise occupied, in my case.

It's time to get real in the S & B: much of my STUFF I'm never going to use, so it needs to be with people who will be happy to use it.

There's a chance on Saturday for me to offer up to the world a part of my fabulous yarn and book stash. It's a spinners and weavers gathering with folks who will be chomping at the bit to get at it ... I'm sure. I hope.

It takes time and concentration to sort and label it. Time, I got. Concentration, I g...Squirrel! See the problem?
Old 07-09-2015, 07:46 PM   #40315

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspinz View Post

It's time to get real in the S & B: much of my STUFF I'm never going to use, so it needs to be with people who will be happy to use it.

There's a chance on Saturday for me to offer up to the world a part of my fabulous yarn and book stash. It's a spinners and weavers gathering with folks who will be chomping at the bit to get at it ... I'm sure. I hope.

It takes time and concentration to sort and label it. Time, I got. Concentration, I g...Squirrel! See the problem?
Lol!!
Good luck with it Sue... been there.... and Sparky isn't our mascot for nuthin...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1436489190033.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	99623  
Old 07-09-2015, 07:59 PM   #40316
RVM64/RVillageAmbassador

Quote:

Check in at least 4x a day, just dont always post.... Sometimes i am just afraid ya'll see my name and say, oh no..... Di.....
Yea right..... You all know how to skim the posts just like i do.....

Lol... Had grands today... The 5 and 3 yo helped me make noodles..... Then we cooked for their parents.... They loved it and actually did very well... Hand crank type.... Forgot to take pic... But they were sooooo cute...

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 08:02 PM   #40317
RVM1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspinz View Post

Sue!
Are you entering a period of divestiture?

http://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 08:05 PM   #40318

Quote:
Lol!!
Good luck with it Sue... been there.... and Sparky isn't our mascot for nuthin...

It's hard wor...Sparky!
Old 07-09-2015, 08:09 PM   #40319

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post
Check in at least 4x a day, just dont always post.... Sometimes i am just afraid ya'll see my name and say, oh no..... Di.....
Yea right..... You all know how to skim the posts just like i do.....

Lol... Had grands today... The 5 and 3 yo helped me make noodles..... Then we cooked for their parents.... They loved it and actually did very well... Hand crank type.... Forgot to take pic... But they were sooooo cute...

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
Are you kidding me... some of us are exercising our minds with the cypher of your posts... lol.
We need you to keep our brains from atrophy.
Old 07-09-2015, 08:09 PM   #40320
RVM64/RVillageAmbassador

Quote:
Happy Birthday Jay - Plasma800... are ya 40 yet?

OMGosh... It is July already......

Birthdays that I have in my book.......

Wayne - July 6 (i missed it) (RVM 14) the miner
Bonnie - july 21 (Rvm12) dogpatch wife
Dale - july 18 (RVM 107) geocacher hubby

Jay is his today?

If you want to add yours to my list, just pm me.... I try to remember to post them on the first of the month.....

Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote