Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-30-2013, 08:19 AM   #4033
Senior Dude

Triple E Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne M View Post
Done with DesignPro (Free program) and business card stock.
Anyone interested in the file?
Great job Wayne!
Dogpatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-30-2013, 08:21 AM   #4034

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Well Bonita Bounders carpet is looking like new - now we have to leave for a few hours. The journey is on again. It may have turned out to be a mutantmiracle that I fell. My rotator cuff and symptoms just keep getting better. But for those of you who have bruised a rib or two - you know it wasn't a free trade. It has slowed us down in our day trips - but I needed the down time. So all is well on that front. And we made good time of it by having Bonita cleaned up inside and out. How great is that!

Onward we journey.
Been out of touch for a while, and am only caught up to page 274, but I needed to say how pleased I am to hear your shoulder is better. That rotator cuff is nothing to mess with! Nor is the sling or the immobilizer, but better than the alternatives!

My OT starts today with the eval. The doctor says there's a small fracture of the head of the humerus and a small tear in the rotator cuff, but that it may have all scarred in sufficiently by now to not require surgery. Good news there! All bets are off if it dislocates again, though.

Keep up that good journey. The rainbow helps make all things good.

Cheers! Sue
Old 09-30-2013, 08:27 AM   #4035

Quote:
It's like deja vue all over again. Somehow I think we all let this go by once. I hereby second the nomination.
Flying Monkey Airlines gets my vote, since I neglected to squeak up earlier. (And even though I am still 4 days behind in my catch-up reading.) Great suggestion, Barb!

Cheers! Sue
Old 09-30-2013, 08:33 AM   #4036

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by breed
Add us to the list in AZ after meeting flagship yesterday I can't miss this. very good people thank's for stopping by. Wish you had more time.
Thanks mucho and X2 - just note typo above - AR for this one for AZ as potential First Ever All RVM Winter Curiosity - Unless Barb - Suspinz open the Florida Mimi-Mutant Kayaking Curiosity Extravaganza up.

RVMs - are going places and making the journey the destination!

RVM2
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 08:35 AM   #4037

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspinz View Post
Flying Monkey Airlines gets my vote, since I neglected to squeak up earlier. (And even though I am still 4 days behind in my catch-up reading.) Great suggestion, Barb! Cheers! Sue
Well I know for sure that Flying Monkey is the only airline servicing Oz. I think the Wizard owns it.
Moonrover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 08:42 AM   #4038

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne M
Done with DesignPro (Free program) and business card stock.
Anyone interested in the file?
Wayne - that looks great and the original logo never looked so good. I would use it but we have put a creative mutant challenge out - I think we can enter this into the mix.

Well Done!!
Old 09-30-2013, 08:52 AM   #4039
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Wayne - that looks great and the original logo never looked so good. I would use it but we have put a creative mutant challenge out - I think we can enter this into the mix.

Well Done!!
I'm all for the challenge, not a problem at all. Designs are easy to change.

I'm not an artist, it is all cut and paste and I had a devil of a time with the background rainbow. Does it look familiar? Doesn't everything look familiar?

Thanks to all who submitted little tidbits here and there. Hope you don't mind that I used them. Any offense and I'll remove any particular one, but I'll not cut up the cards I printed out.
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 09:14 AM   #4040

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne M

I'm all for the challenge, not a problem at all. Designs are easy to change.

I'm not an artist, it is all cut and paste and I had a devil of a time with the background rainbow. Does it look familiar? Doesn't everything look familiar?

Thanks to all who submitted little tidbits here and there. Hope you don't mind that I used them. Any offense and I'll remove any particular one, but I'll not cut up the cards I printed out.
The mother of invention Wayne - I wish I could do "art" myself - but borrowing works for me too! Like I said - I would use - until something else come along it looks like a chicken dinner to me.

As a reminder - RVM Logo Challenge is on until Dec 31st. That will give us time to decided and until Mid April for mutants to incorporate into personal items - or perhaps i can get us some long awaited T-Shirts printed up. Lots of good time on the rainbow!

This is Grande Curiosity is growing like a mutant weed. Our Grand Poobah has been off the grid and I'll reach out to him to see if he's up to speed. Last I heard he had just come out of a gold mine and was North Rim bound.

RVM2
-- Steve and Annie --
Old 09-30-2013, 09:16 AM   #4041

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
the dreaded double post - edited out...
Calling CL in a bit. Will report in..
Old 09-30-2013, 09:47 AM   #4042

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1
the dreaded double post - edited out...
Calling CL in a bit. Will report in..
Keep getting voice mail - left name and number.
Herb PM'd me that RVM1 and RVM2 have been moved to 112 and 113 due to CL clerical error.
Anyone wishing to change sites to get away from us - I will broker the trade for small commission.
Old 09-30-2013, 09:51 AM   #4043

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
ROFL
Old 09-30-2013, 10:11 AM   #4044

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
http://www.rvcoutdoors.com/catherine...ropertyMap.jpg

Okay after a period of juggling here is an updated list of attendees for the Grand Curiosity.

101- open
103- open
104- open
105- okmunky
106- WayneM
107- Oldme
108- davedeb1. 48- open
109- MartySQ. 49- open
110- PTjeep. 67- open
111- Herb barb. 68- TLGPE
112- flaggship. 99- open
113- Campdaven. 100- open
114- huntnski
115- cnkinthebus
116- wthur
117- open
118- open
119- kscrude
120- open
121- open
122- open
Old 09-30-2013, 10:22 AM   #4045
Moderator Emeritus

Just an FYI for anyone attending the meet with a satellite DOME on your roof. The water sites from about 115 to 124 have line-of-sight for your antenna (at least for the DISH satellites). We found this out a week ago while we were at Catherine's Landing. We expected to not get a signal in any of the water sites so we were happy to be mistaken. They do have cable but it is rather limited.
Old 09-30-2013, 10:27 AM   #4046

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
We are reserved for slot #98. It's a couple $ cheaper but gives us a better route to the bark park.

BTW...I asked about the big grassy area west of the tree line for the dogs. The reservation person said we could use it but shared a concern about the snake population out there.
Sky_Boss is offline   Reply With Quote