Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-18-2015, 05:17 PM   #42519

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwlaeb View Post
Looking Mighty Fine!!
Cant wait to here the reviews!!
Now a little slaw and it's chow time.
We will have salad - asparagus - pretzel salad - corn on the cob - baked beans - and I can't recall what Crudes and the Huntskis are bringing.... I'm old and been smoking Butts all day... lol.

flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-18-2015, 06:21 PM   #42520
RVM 18

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
We won't be able to do the Maritimes tour as Sena can't return to the U.S. if she leaves. That would be considered importing a monkey which has been illegal since the mid 70s. And I doubt Canada would allow her in.

As far as a GC in the NE -- it would be more practical for us to go in the Spring of a year that we spend the winter in Florida. Since we are planning to spend this winter in AZ, the NE isn't practical for us. But I'm hoping to get a large dose of mutants in AZ this winter.

okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 06:29 PM   #42521

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
We won't be able to do the Maritimes tour as Sena can't return to the U.S. if she leaves. That would be considered importing a monkey which has been illegal since the mid 70s. And I doubt Canada would allow her in.

As far as a GC in the NE -- it would be more practical for us to go in the Spring of a year that we spend the winter in Florida. Since we are planning to spend this winter in AZ, the NE isn't practical for us. But I'm hoping to get a large dose of mutants in AZ this winter.
Barb there are lots of discussions about a spring 2016 GC since some of us will be trekking north and east / and Midwest. The Maritimes are my approach to seeing fall in New England and Wintering in Florida in 2016 - 17.

So fear not - it's even possible some may do Catherines Landing May 1st... (not in April).
Old 08-18-2015, 07:32 PM   #42522

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
So inquiring mutants want to know... Where are Richard and Ann and Marty and Bob...

We just settled in Page, AZ & about to take my bride to eat.. I did call & have reservations tomorrow... Don't know times, but don't wait on us...

Richard & Ann, RVM # 110, Have a Spoiled Chihuahua, Home in Arkansas, Love to geocache, travel (Class B ERA) & enjoy grandkids..

Richard & "Queen" Ann, RVM # 110.. .. 95 Minni Winnie 30' & 2012 ERA 24' (AKA Minni & Micro).... Our Chihuahua lets us serve her in Arkansas.. lol
romin roman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 07:35 PM   #42523

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post
Speaking of mental confusion, i need clarification.......
The Maritimes? Are you speaking of the Canadian Maritimes, or New England maritimes? Can you be a tad more specific? Before we possibly consider, i need more info? Mainly as to the farthest spot...... Attachment 103754
Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!

Di I was like you, didn't even know what a Maritines was. What sold me on the trip was cheap lobsters! Mary was excited with both the Lobster and the blueberries!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PushedAround View Post
Western PA? We are there, and I will have a few special cases of homebrew then.

All bribes will be consumed I mean considered!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspinz View Post
Aaaah, shucks! Ommms to all y'all! It's definitely an adventure, not a vacation!

Suspinz: Dabbler in Many Things

Yall are missed!

Quote:

Barb the discussion has been to have a GC in the USA and those interested can travel on up into the Canadian Maritines. Very early stages of discussion, but it's got to start somewhere!
Old 08-18-2015, 07:45 PM   #42524
RVM64/RVillageAmbassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Di I was like you, didn't even know what a Maritines was. What sold me on the trip was cheap lobsters! Mary was excited with both the Lobster and the blueberries!

All bribes will be consumed I mean considered!

Yall are missed!

Barb the discussion has been to have a GC in the USA and those interested can travel on up into the Canadian Maritines. Very early stages of discussion, but it's got to start somewhere!

I knew what the Maritimes were.... Taught geography, too. But wasnt sure which ones....
Ya know with this group, the predictable isnt predictable.... Right?

I dont like lobsta... But Larry lika da crab..... Me, give me gulf shrimp....

But think it is great that planning is happening.....

We did drive up to Niagara Falls a few years ago in RV... Enjoyed it...

Btw maritime means sea....
See ya....

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 08:26 PM   #42525

Quote:

Were going to be at Voyeger in Tucson 1 Dec-1 Mar. After that, I have no idea.
Dasmoeturhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 09:10 PM   #42526
RVM99

Newmar Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Quote:

Spring in NE can be kind of iffy. Fall is waaaay better and weather is a bit more predictable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Barb there are lots of discussions about a spring 2016 GC since some of us will be trekking north and east / and Midwest. The Maritimes are my approach to seeing fall in New England and Wintering in Florida in 2016 - 17.

So fear not - it's even possible some may do Catherines Landing May 1st... (not in April).

NE in the fall is great. Highly recommended. So many choices of places to go as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Before the prior company I was working for got gobbled up by a very big company, the president had a brother in Maine who would come down once a year for the company picnic. With him was around 50 lobsters he picked up that morning for like 20 people, some of whom didn't even eat lobster!
bokobird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 09:11 PM   #42527
RVM99

Newmar Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedgard01 View Post
Ok, I updated my signature, since it is official...

Ted & Kathleen
RVM121
Welcome to the family Ted and Kathleen, glad you feel like you'd fit into the group and hope to meet up with you folks some day!
bokobird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 09:27 PM   #42528

So how was the Butt's in Bryce sitting at Ruby's??

Gary
gwlaeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 09:30 PM   #42529

Welcome Ted & Kathleen... Good to have you..

Richard & Ann, RVM # 110, Have a Spoiled Chihuahua, Home in Arkansas, Love to geocache, travel (Class B ERA) & enjoy grandkids..

Richard & "Queen" Ann, RVM # 110.. .. 95 Minni Winnie 30' & 2012 ERA 24' (AKA Minni & Micro).... Our Chihuahua lets us serve her in Arkansas.. lol
romin roman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 09:31 PM   #42530

Hey All !!!!,

I figured I'd snap a few pics of the aftermath of a Glorious meal, just to let you know we aren't slacking !!

Well I tried to send some but I don't have enough connection, I will try again later.

Cheers !!!
PTJeep is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 09:38 PM   #42531

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by romin roman View Post
We just settled in Page, AZ & about to take my bride to eat.. I did call & have reservations tomorrow... Don't know times, but don't wait on us...

We will see you soon... be safe! And Woot! Woot!
Old 08-18-2015, 10:15 PM   #42532
RVM#87 / Senior Member

Solo Rvers Club
Welcome to the RAINBOW tedgard01, aka Ted and Kathleen and forever to be known as RVM 121!! Ride the RAINBOW at will!!

Retired & perfecting procrastination!
DieselTech39 is offline   Reply With Quote