Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-04-2013, 09:04 AM   #4271
Senior Dude

Forest River Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Yep, downloaded app, problem cleared up. Guess ill learn to like app or just switch over to post pics

Pt yep that's me in my off the sales lot stock Tahoe sandwiched between two jeeps in the back trails of Ouray, CO. Had a blast! Road in the jeeps next day on more difficult trails.
Just a word of warning. Don't do the IOS 7 update on your iPad unless you want a totally different look! I just did mine and hate it! Tried to revert back to IOS 6 and NO GO! Finding pics I want is a nightmare. Read reviews on new version and then decide.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	177.6 KB
ID:	47221  

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-04-2013, 09:10 AM   #4272

Fleetwood Owners Club
Just saw your other post on ios7. DW updated her phone and hates it. I'm waiting before I update mine. Just now getting use to not having a rotary dial.
Actually we still have a rotary dial in S&B, when power goes out they usually still work.

Old 10-04-2013, 09:47 AM   #4273

I'm fine y'all just trying to mutate I guess. Lots of pain it some how got in the MH and in bed with me. Doc said stop it I just lol. But i thought if you get bit by a rattle snake then a black widow you could mutate into Spider Man. I was wrong it just causes more pain!!!!!

RVM481968 eagle 475hp Detroit 8v92
Dwayne & Shara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 09:49 AM   #4274

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by breed View Post
I'm fine y'all just trying to mutate I guess. Lots of pain it some how got in the MH and in bed with me. Doc said stop it I just lol. But i thought if you get bit by a rattle snake then a black widow you could mutate into Spider Man. I was wrong it just causes more pain!!!!!
Do we call you Spidy now?
Old 10-04-2013, 09:54 AM   #4275

Lol

RVM481968 eagle 475hp Detroit 8v92
Dwayne & Shara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 09:56 AM   #4276

Quote:
Yep, downloaded app, problem cleared up. Guess ill learn to like app or just switch over to post pics

Pt yep that's me in my off the sales lot stock Tahoe sandwiched between two jeeps in the back trails of Ouray, CO. Had a blast! Road in the jeeps next day on more difficult trails.

Hey Tim,

Are there any Jeep trails in AR ?? just curious....

Cheers !!!
PTJeep is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 10:01 AM   #4277

Quote:
All the black smoke rained down black cinders on everything so I didn't stand and take many up close pics. Here are a few.

Attachment 47193

Attachment 47195

Attachment 47196
Now that there looks like a great side trip, ya gotta love those old steam trains. There is supposed to be one in New Mexico that takes you up to Taos or something like that, but I dont have any of the particulars.

Cheers !!!
Old 10-04-2013, 10:34 AM   #4278

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Thanks, this and the Grand Canyon are on my bucket list.
(Co-pilots emeritus Furb, Izzy & Mikkael)
Cherry Creek British Columbia
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 02:12 PM   #4279

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by PTJeep View Post
Hey Tim,

Are there any Jeep trails in AR ?? just curious....

Cheers !!!
There are public trails and some very near our Curosity.

Look these over Superlift ORV Park in Hotsprings, Arkansas
Home

In AR you'll see lots of 4wd trucks, jeeps Tahoes etc. hunting is just a way of life for many. Some areas close school the opening week of deer season. The South East third of AR is very low and prone to stay sloppy muddy all winter long, thus the need for all the jacked up trucks.
Old 10-04-2013, 02:14 PM   #4280

Fleetwood Owners Club
Not sure why this didNt post. Home
Old 10-04-2013, 02:15 PM   #4281

Quote:
For anyone thinking about volenteereing as social coordinator I will gladly help in any way.
There are lots of interesting things to do in and around Hot Springs and good day trips to areas outside of HS. Did you know that AR has the only Diamond mine in the continental US? There are miles upon miles of bicycle trail that cross the AR river over ped/bike only bridges. One such bridge is built over the lock and dam and is referred to as "The Big Dam Bridge". Believe in the healing power of quartz? There are several mines nearby!

I've heard several say that this will be there first trip to AR I will do all I can to make this a positive trip for all!

You PM me with areas of interest and I'll research it.
Hey Tim,

I have had some thoughts swirling around in my head in relation to your post. For Marcia and I we enjoy:
1. Jeepin
2. Bike riding, now our bikes arent mountain bikes but triple cross bikes with narrow tires, sand and gravel arent so good, paved or hard packed trails are. Include hiking here as well
3. Adult beverages, Marcia loves the fermented grapes, and I dont mind them, but I also enjoy brewed brews and the hard stuff as well, in moderation of course.
4. RV 101 classes absolutely.
5. Puzzle challenges perhaps
6. Card games as well, Euchre anyone ? 4-handed cribbage.
7. Sightseeing and exploring, the diamond and quartz mines sound very interesting
8. Pontoon boats, even kayaking if I knew how, course I'd probably sink it
9. Grilling great meals out-of-doors

Well I'm sure that touches on lots of possibilities, but I though since you had asked, I'd give you the short list.

Cheers !!!
Old 10-04-2013, 02:20 PM   #4282

Quote:
There are public trails and some very near our Curosity.

Look these over Superlift ORV Park in Hotsprings, Arkansas
Home

In AR you'll see lots of 4wd trucks, jeeps Tahoes etc. hunting is just a way of life for many. Some areas close school the opening week of deer season. The South East third of AR is very low and prone to stay sloppy muddy all winter long, thus the need for all the jacked up trucks.

I saw this site as well and it looks very interesting, I'd probably stick to the 1 diamond trails simply because my Jeep is stock and although it has 4-lo and 4-hi and sits high off the ground I'm not running 33" or larger mudders, cause its also my toad. I had a tire guy tell me that mudder tires on a toad wouldnt last very long, if I get adventurous which I have been known to do I would try a 2 diamond trail.

Cheers !!!
Old 10-04-2013, 02:26 PM   #4283

Fleetwood Owners Club
Pt. looks fun, shame we only have a week. There are a couple large ( keep in mind it's AR) wineries and several small ones including one in Hot Springs.
Old 10-04-2013, 02:34 PM   #4284

Quote:
Pt. looks fun, shame we only have a week. There are a couple large ( keep in mind it's AR) wineries and several small ones including one in Hot Springs.
Laughs !!!

No Kidding, we arrived in Camp Verde, wondering if we were going to have enough to keep us busy from Aug 23rd to Nov. 1st and come to find out we arent going to be even close to be running out of things to do. One of the nice things about being retired, is when the weekend runs out and you see lots of people leaving cause they gotta head back to where ever they are from. I can just sit back and watch knowing that I am already home. When we lived in Michigan we would call those people trunk slammers cause it was load, load, load, slam, and off they'd go. Who would have thought that being retired would be so busy, I seriously dont know how I had time to go to work. Hahahahahaha.

Cheers !!!