Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-15-2015, 10:27 PM   #44367
Moderator Emeritus

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
OK, OK! What the heck. Everyone knows a dashing Brit must play Martin. I'm thinking Daniel Craig.

sigh.

SarahW is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-15-2015, 10:28 PM   #44368
MPH
Senior Member / RVM 89

Location: Somewhere on the Rainbow. Fulltiming and lovin' it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post
Can you imagine the gibberish If I wrote it... Even a suttherner couldnt understan it. But I was student director in high school speech class peoduction.... I am a better bosser than follower..... And yes my eyes are green,

So you, Moon and ZLarry could have an interesting conversation.... Once before he said the IV machine was spitting at him....
It was a printout from the morphine machine....

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
Well, you've let the proverbial cat outta the bag. We may have to relegate Sena to an assistant director roll and have you take over as director. I mean, you've got experience and a great suthun drawl. People would pay attention to you. They might come nearer minding you than Sena.

And about the spitting machine that was attacking Larry .... I would never argue with a man on a morphine pump; unless, that is, I was just coming out from knee replacement and was loaded with pain killers myself. I know I'd argue then.....

Larry, Moon ... we'll talk after we're healed up and back on the Rainbow. I think we need to have a big party to celebrate surgical successes!

MPH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 10:29 PM   #44369

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPH View Post
Well, we were thinking of Brad and Angelina, but you've given us something to think about. Although, it would be highly irregular to have the CFO play a leading role. And I'm not sure Mary would put up with Tim in a dramatic role. She's so used to him in comedy.

I don't know, though. Maybe ....

Sue, whaddya think?

I'm so tied up laffin I haven't had time to think!

Lessee...CFO with a fence fetish, drama queens and limelight hoggers.... Tim's got too much hair, Mary's too sweet, the supporting cast seems to be sorting itself out nicely w/o any help from the casting director.... We should be the next blockbuster grabbing Oscars!
Old 09-15-2015, 10:30 PM   #44370

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
So you're saying Tim and Mary are playing Martin and Sue???
Quote:
Well, we were thinking of Brad and Angelina, but you've given us something to think about. Although, it would be highly irregular to have the CFO play a leading role. And I'm not sure Mary would put up with Tim in a dramatic role. She's so used to him in comedy.

I don't know, though. Maybe ....
Sue, whaddya think?
Mel I think Steve might be referring to the resemblance we have to Brad and Angelina! When I first started posting on the thread and leading up till the first GC@CL this was the picture I posted of Mary and I!

Old 09-15-2015, 10:39 PM   #44371

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspinz View Post

Lessee...CFO with a fence fetish, drama queens and limelight hoggers.... Tim's got too much hair, Mary's too sweet, the supporting cast seems to be sorting itself out nicely w/o any help from the casting director.... We should be the next blockbuster grabbing Oscars!
I think we need to refine the initiation process.... the mutant declarations should be preceeded by...

Hi Everybody - Long time Lurker - First Time Poster to you STMs....
Cause how could anyone just jump in to this curiosity.

Series. Feature Film. Comic Strip (not to be confused with Comics Trip). Continuing RV Mutant Saga. No wait... (not equal no weight)

A Musical!
flaggship1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 10:47 PM   #44372

Fleetwood Owners Club
Yes, a musical! Now all we need is a three piece band that plays ZZ Top and a cowboy that recites their lyrics!

"There's a rumor going round,
In that Texas town
Bout that house outside LaGrange!
Old 09-15-2015, 10:51 PM   #44373
MPH
Senior Member / RVM 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahW View Post
OK, OK! What the heck. Everyone knows a dashing Brit must play Martin. I'm thinking Daniel Craig.

sigh.

Oh, Sarah, you forget that Brad can do accents. I mean after all he did play a Greek god. A British accent is easier than speaking Greek, isn't it? But, if you insist on an actor from Britain, how about Daniel Day-Lewis or Tilda Swinton?
Old 09-15-2015, 10:52 PM   #44374
MPH
Senior Member / RVM 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
I think we need to refine the initiation process.... the mutant declarations should be preceeded by...

Hi Everybody - Long time Lurker - First Time Poster to you STMs....
Cause how could anyone just jump in to this curiosity.

Series. Feature Film. Comic Strip (not to be confused with Comics Trip). Continuing RV Mutant Saga. No wait... (not equal no weight)

A Musical!
Oh, yes, Steve! Oh yes! Just like Hairspray! ... except not.
Old 09-15-2015, 10:53 PM   #44375
MPH
Senior Member / RVM 89

Why live in the real world when you can live in the right side of your brain?!
Old 09-15-2015, 10:55 PM   #44376
MPH
Senior Member / RVM 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonrover View Post
Hold it ... bedtime before 8PM??

RVM 34
Moon ... or whoever you are ... you know I was just kiddin'.
Old 09-15-2015, 11:11 PM   #44377
Moderator Emeritus

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Oh, Sarah, you forget that Brad can do accents. I mean after all he did play a Greek god. A British accent is easier than speaking Greek, isn't it? But, if you insist on an actor from Britain, how about Daniel Day-Lewis or Tilda Swinton?
Well, Brad isn't my favorite (sorry, Tim), but I suppose this should be left up to Sue.

SarahW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 11:20 PM   #44378

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahW View Post
Well, Brad isn't my favorite (sorry, Tim), but I suppose this should be left up to Sue.
Perhaps Hugh Laurie...
flaggship1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 11:25 PM   #44379
MPH
Senior Member / RVM 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspinz View Post

Eggzactly, Sue. You are right on. (Although I'd forgotten about a drag queen ... how about Wayne? He already has a costume. No, wait. You said "drama queen," right? Well, how about Wayne? He does have a great wardrobe. We'd save money.)

This is the opportunity of a lifetime. The odds of us producing a blockbuster and winning Best Picture (and Best Original Screenplay, of course) are better than the odds of the Potentater eating Sushi within the next 30 days. We can't lose!

But we really do need to schedule a production meeting. SO much to do! We've got to decide if we want Brad, Daniel or Tim to play Martin. And who do want to play you? Angelina? Kate Winslet? Mary?

We've got our Director. Di will be great. She won't be intimidated by any of those actors. And she will be able to keep Wayne on track. (You know how he likes to wander off down a rainbow trail.) With Sena as her assistant Director, nobody will get away with any hanky panky (well, except for Sena, who thinks hanky panky is a basic primate right).

Tim will manage the money and if he tries to shiest us, there's that pre-admission application he filled out for San Quinton. We've got him over a barrel. I see no more fences in his immediate future.

Potentater and I will get to work on the screenplay. Maybe you could contribute an original song?

We're on the way, my friend.
Old 09-15-2015, 11:32 PM   #44380
MPH
Senior Member / RVM 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Mel I think Steve might be referring to the resemblance we have to Brad and Angelina! When I first started posting on the thread and leading up till the first GC@CL this was the picture I posted of Mary and I!

Tim, I don't know how I missed that. The resemblance is uncanny. I never realized - til you brought it up - that your hair is just like Angelina's.