Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-22-2015, 10:49 AM   #44773

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspinz View Post
Pursuant to the gourd festival-c, here's a link to a YouTube video: http://youtu.be/gQDfL3EYOm8

It isn't highest quality, but gives some idea of the event and runs just over 11 minutes.

Any takers?
I wonder how far that is from East Mission Grande?
One might never know who could be there come February.
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-22-2015, 12:14 PM   #44774

R U an RV Mutant too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post
Ohhhhh that would be fun..... Give us more specifics....

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!

Sounds like we have a go-er! 😎 And Di, it will be great to have you and the Larry back on the rainbow!!!

Link to the 2016 gourd festival:
[url]www.wuertzfarm.com[url] (Sorry, I haven't figgered out how to make this a live link.) Dates are Feb. 12-14.

There's a huge long yellow block showing in the middle which I think will get filled later with class offerings and signup info. If you keep scrolling, though, below it is a list of what will be going on.

I hafta go back on ketchup duty again. See y'all later!
Old 09-22-2015, 12:23 PM   #44775
MPH

I certainly appreciate all the ommmmmms and well wishes from everyone. Y'all are the best!

Steve, your pics made me smile and give me incentive to rehab well and completely so that Kate and I can go to our favorite state - Colorado - sooner than later!

Nervous, but ready. Kate will text Di once she gets word from the surgeon that all is well. And it will be. 😊🌈😊
MPH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 12:34 PM   #44776

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
The courtyard, grounds, and storefronts at the Turn of the Century Saloon last night.

The opening act - Local Montrose entertainer Donny Morales and a local Vet ready to enjoy the show. The bar in the background is very mutated.

This place is a great venue for up close and personal musical bliss. The $4 Coronas were great too. Had to try 3 of 4 of them to be sure they were ok for others to consume!

Fun place to enjoy. Whets my appetite for the new and different, or old and strange, whatever. 😎
Old 09-22-2015, 12:45 PM   #44777

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPH View Post
I certainly appreciate all the ommmmmms and well wishes from everyone. Y'all are the best!

Steve, your pics made me smile and give me incentive to rehab well and completely so that Kate and I can go to our favorite state - Colorado - sooner than later!

Nervous, but ready. Kate will text Di once she gets word from the surgeon that all is well. And it will be. 😊🌈😊

Mel, I know it's going well this afternoon and, according to Steve's Magic Ommms, you'll be home early, ready to relax and catch some early zzzzs. (Or "zeds", if you happened to be English.)

You'll be too bzzzy in the morning to do much here, and then they'll take away your gadgets anyway, so here's letting you know that my part of the grand, cozy Ommm blanket will be helping to cover you. Said blanket is also sufficient to cover Kate and your surgical team, so we gotcha every whichaway!

You go, girl! Not a piece of cake, but damn good lasagna! Make of it what you will, and know we are with you.
Old 09-22-2015, 02:35 PM   #44778

Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum View Post
I wonder how far that is from East Mission Grande?
One might never know who could be there come February.

Would that be East Mission Grande, as in Casa Grande, by any stretch? No, surely not!

However, if it were indeed a short E-W street in that fair city, just off Colorado, a person would be 10 miles from the Pinal Fairgrounds and the Wuertz Farm Gourd Festival.

Now wouldn't it be a coincidence if that person were a Possum we know? 😎👍👏
Old 09-22-2015, 02:37 PM   #44779

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Mel, assure Kate that we are all in this for you just to make her feel better, OK? Please be aware this assurance is just for her, yeah right.
Looking forward to hearing (reading) your great prose especially when aimed at others. I
may call this evening if all goes well.
Old 09-22-2015, 02:59 PM   #44780

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Would that be East Mission Grande, as in Casa Grande, by any stretch? No, surely not!
yuppers one and the same.
Quote:
However, if it were indeed a short E-W street in that fair city, just off Colorado, a person would be 10 miles from the Pinal Fairgrounds and the Wuertz Farm Gourd Festival.
Yes, I just looked and it is only a 17 minute [14 in low traffic times] drive away according to Google maps.
Quote:

Now wouldn't it be a coincidence if that person were a Possum we know? ������
We have really close friends who have moved there from Tacoma and they keep insisting that we visit with them when we next travel to the USA. They want us to camp in their back yard and stay free and then the four of us can head for Puerto Peņasco Mx in our RVs to stay with mutual friends there.

We are not even trying to commit to this road trip but Janet made Denise promise that our first trip after all this legal crap is behind us will be to their place in Casa Grande and the four of us have all kinds of friends over at the Mariposa Live Steamers and also numerous friends at the Scottsdale Group. So we are both eagerly awaiting the axe to fall and cut this all off.

At that point we will start firming up travel plans.
Old 09-22-2015, 03:04 PM   #44781

Quote:

Yes..... It will be, she will, you will..... Strong ohms on the rainbow right now...... Hugs too..

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 03:08 PM   #44782

Quote:
Mel, I know it's going well this afternoon and, according to Steve's Magic Ommms, you'll be home early, ready to relax and catch some early zzzzs. (Or "zeds", if you happened to be English.)

You'll be too bzzzy in the morning to do much here, and then they'll take away your gadgets anyway, so here's letting you know that my part of the grand, cozy Ommm blanket will be helping to cover you. Said blanket is also sufficient to cover Kate and your surgical team, so we gotcha every whichaway!

You go, girl! Not a piece of cake, but damn good lasagna! Make of it what you will, and know we are with you.

Sue.... Our grands know zed.... And if they ask why, why, why too many times, they know Larry (dziadzia) will answer with zed....
As in what cones after "y"..... Zed......

Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 03:47 PM   #44783

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
The courtyard, grounds, and storefronts at the Turn of the Century Saloon last night.

The opening act - Local Montrose entertainer Donny Morales and a local Vet ready to enjoy the show. The bar in the background is very mutated.

This place is a great venue for up close and personal musical bliss. The $4 Coronas were great too. Had to try 3 of 4 of them to be sure they were ok for others to consume!
A photo from the business end !!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1442958456102.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	75.6 KB
ID:	107693  
PTJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 04:56 PM   #44784

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by PTJeep View Post
A photo from the business end !!
Trust Jeff to go right to the business end.
Old 09-22-2015, 05:42 PM   #44785

Vintage RV Owners Club
Mel, sleep well tonight, and dream about all the things you shall soon be able to do that you are not doing now because it don't feel good.... Those dreams will fuel your rehab!
Old 09-22-2015, 05:55 PM   #44786
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:

We'll all be waiting on the "all clear" from Kate. My best wishes to you, Mel.