Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-16-2015, 07:10 PM   #45809

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfjr View Post
Checking in. Still working on the s & b before can sell. Rainbow waits till the sale.

May see you is az. '16.
Work smarter!
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-16-2015, 07:11 PM   #45810

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
Departure delayed until Wednesday due to a Dr appt that had to be rescheduled. It took 6 weeks for my medical records to be transferred via email to my Seattle doc.
That's slower than snail mail... hope all is well.
Old 10-16-2015, 07:12 PM   #45811

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
I saw Mr Malone's canine friend for sale at Costco yesterday. For about 3 seconds I considered adding one to our family, but his red glowing and blinking eyes would have made him most unwelcome by Sena and Lily.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 07:15 PM   #45812

Monaco Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Is that the distance from your place to the Oasis?
Yes, Not sure if it's an Oasis but might hop in the truck tomorrow and do a recon trip. Leaving Nevada.

Maybe get 5 bucks in lottery tickets.
sam60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 07:19 PM   #45813

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
That's slower than snail mail... hope all is well.
Oh I'm better than ever, just need Rx refills. I admire my new doc's ethics but wish that support staff wouldn't hold up progress. It's starting to get cool here and more cloudy than sunny daytime hours doesn't quite fit into my travel scheme.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 07:20 PM   #45814

Vintage RV Owners Club
Sena.... you need to leave mom's stuff alone. it's nothing you want anyway as you discard it wherever you lose interest in it.....
Barb, perhaps an old non functioning one would make her happy? Kind of like the wallet idea....at least she doesn't throw it in the toilet like some toddler's I know do!
Old 10-16-2015, 07:21 PM   #45815

Vintage RV Owners Club
Oh, 45 checkin in, sitting on her keister in her stick n brick recovering from too many critter cares of late.....
Old 10-16-2015, 07:27 PM   #45816

We are here in Camp Verde until Monday, when we go to Lost Dutchman SP for 3 nites, then to sisters to assist for about 10 days after her knee replacement.
We have discovered history and museum-like stuff that hides in the corners out here. It never ends!
Cheers y'all
https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 07:29 PM   #45817

RVM 5 checking in

Brought the new ride home today. Love the ride.

Been home about 2 weeks and I'm getting itchy feet already. Family and friends make the stay very tolerable though.

Still no resolution on our tire fiasco. I have talked a major supplier of the tire repair shop (I love so much) into conducting a "tire do's and don'ts" in-service training session. I convinced the supplier that the manager doesn't have a clue about tires running next to each other. He agrees that such antics are dangerous and even life threatening. Thus the need for the short, but much needed, training session. I'd like to see the reaction of the manager who argued that 70R was the width not 255. End of rant.

Travel safely you STM's. Remember: Arizona January, February, or March for numerous mini-C's.
Old 10-16-2015, 07:35 PM   #45818

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papawto5 View Post

Been home about 2 weeks and I'm getting itchy feet already. Family and friends make the stay very tolerable though.

Still no resolution on our tire fiasco. I have talked a major supplier of the tire repair shop (I love so much) into conducting a "tire do's and don'ts" in-service training session. I convinced the supplier that the manager doesn't have a clue about tires running next to each other. He agrees that such antics are dangerous and even life threatening. Thus the need for the short, but much needed, training session. I'd like to see the reaction of the manager who argued that 70R was the width not 255. End of rant.

Travel safely you STM's. Remember: Arizona January, February, or March for numerous mini-C's.
Fear or fear not, BonitaB will be paying you a visit!

Hi Mary Ann!
Old 10-16-2015, 07:44 PM   #45819

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
BTW - the $15.03 transfer between a forum and my financial intermediary has taken place. I have an email that says so anyway. It will still be a couple of days before my Supporter Status is regained. So no pics or PMs... for a few more days.
Old 10-16-2015, 08:08 PM   #45820

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papawto5 View Post

Since Larry gad a HHR for a short time, i KNOW you are going to enjoy your Enclave... I hated the hhr....
Funny, his hhr chevrolet was made in Mexico, my Toyota at the time was made in Lexington KY....
Important part.... What color is it?

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 08:11 PM   #45821

Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
Today I might give her away to the first fool to come by. She stole my cell phone and took it out the window. I climbed to the top of the MoHo, then stepped over to the garage roof. I found the case up there, but no sign of the phone. GRRRRR!

I finally went to get DD's phone to call mine. On the 3rd try I finally heard it -- on the hood of the MoHo.

Any fools in this crowd want to try parenting the brat?

What about a bird cage? Not for Sena, but for your importants.... Can she use a key on a padlick?
She amazes me, but no thank you, did my turn with 8th graders who were not as smart as her.....

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 08:31 PM   #45822

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post
What about a bird cage? Not for Sena, but for your importants.... Can she use a key on a padlick?
She amazes me, but no thank you, did my turn with 8th graders who were not as smart as her.....

How about a fanny pack (AKA man purse) fastened with a locking carabiner?
Princess Sena, please eat bugs and tic tacs and leave mommys stuff alone? No?
Gee. I tried!
Papaw, yes what color? Love that Enclave!
Di, when will RVMdom see pics of the inside of Porcha?
I've heard the MARLG is being considered by the Cohen brothers for a block buster trilogy with John Wayne, Charlie Daniels, Buster Keaton, Kate Smith, and Duran Duran. I want in!
Some rain here in Camp Verde, and temps dropping way down from the abnormal for a change. Bring it on!
"Bridge of Spies" was superb, and an easy 5 stars. Tom Hanks was...well... GREAT.
Ed, Jackie, and Sheba have checked in, and a bunch of others. Nola and I miss all y'all's! (Have a Cummins story for you Ed, a good one)
A chance to meet up with Mel and Kate in Prescott in April is beginning to form up. I'm about 95% in without thinkin aboot it. Thoughts?
Happy Trails, STMs!
https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote