Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Reply
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 10-25-2015, 07:56 PM   #46215
Senior Member
 
geocacher's Avatar
 
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Idaho
Posts: 768
Quote:
Originally Posted by PTJeep View Post
CONGRATULATIONS !!!! that is one nice looking bull .... Well done !!! And the steaks medium rare please and thank you ....
Come see us and you can have them steaks medium rare!
__________________

__________________
Deb & Dale--RVM107--2015 Blackstone 280 RKSB

Happiness isn't the destination but the journey along the way!
geocacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-25-2015, 07:58 PM   #46216
Senior Member
 
geocacher's Avatar
 
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Idaho
Posts: 768
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Alright, alright, alright, way to go Dale!

Wasn't any tree huggers standing in front of it was there?


They were hugging trees and couldn't keep up with Dale. They actually saw 3 moose - one cow and two bulls. He got the biggest one.
__________________

__________________
Deb & Dale--RVM107--2015 Blackstone 280 RKSB

Happiness isn't the destination but the journey along the way!
geocacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 08:17 PM   #46217
Senior Member
 
huntnski's Avatar
 
Fleetwood Owners Club
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 6,447
Just in case anyone wonders why Mary and I fit the rainbow so well.

Meet our middle son,
The Pastor

__________________
Tim & Mary Discovery 40X. Chevy Tahoe. RVM32
"I've been lost now, days uncounted..."GFR"
huntnski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 08:20 PM   #46218
Senior Member
 
flaggship1's Avatar


 
Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Rainbow Riding
Posts: 16,664
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Just in case anyone wonders why Mary and I fit the rainbow so well.

Meet our middle son,
The Pastor

I don't think anyone was wondering. But thanks for sharing... lol.

Dale has laid down the mutant gauntlet Tim. Your turn to wow us.
__________________
Steve & Annie (RVM2)
2008 Fleetwood Bounder 38F ~ 325 ISB Turbo ~ Freightliner XC 2014 CR-V ~ Invisibrake / Sterling All Terrain
Sioux Falls, SD (FullTime Since Nov 5th 2014)
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 08:39 PM   #46219
Senior Member
 
flaggship1's Avatar


 
Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Rainbow Riding
Posts: 16,664
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPH View Post
Steve, thanks for the call this morning. It's always great to catch up with you and Annie. You have a way of encouraging us as we look to our future on the outer Rainbow!

I realize this is veering off the present topic, but as I'm recovering from this TKR, I'm planning our western states journey. It looks like we will spend the first 2&1/2 to 3 weeks of May in Utah. We would like to divide that time between 2 places. We'll be able to do day trips with our little Honda Fit toad. (No 4-wheeling, unfortunately.) Kate would like to see Bryce and I'd like to see Zion. Are there other places we should consider? We're looking for "Wow!" factor. Neither of us have seen much of Utah.
Hey Mel.. always great talking to you! Exciting days await you.

I will ring in on Utah again... but there are great places everywhere in Utah.

This is a great state park on the way to Park City. It would be a great place to get away to after Zions and Bryce etc... on the way north to Tetons. Would have to look at map to confirm - but looks right.

Truth time for me - I let Zion slide this trip cause ya have to ride the shuttle bus through the park - get off - see site - get on bus - go to next place - rinse and repeat. Also - when I first looked there were some traffic delays due to mud slides on the website. We were just looking to spend our time here differently. Next time.
__________________
Steve & Annie (RVM2)
2008 Fleetwood Bounder 38F ~ 325 ISB Turbo ~ Freightliner XC 2014 CR-V ~ Invisibrake / Sterling All Terrain
Sioux Falls, SD (FullTime Since Nov 5th 2014)
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 08:43 PM   #46220
Senior Member
 
flaggship1's Avatar


 
Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Rainbow Riding
Posts: 16,664
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Hey Mel.. always great talking to you! Exciting days await you.

I will ring in on Utah again... but there are great places everywhere in Utah.

This is a great state park on the way to Park City. It would be a great place to get away to after Zions and Bryce etc... on the way north to Tetons. Would have to look at map to confirm - but looks right.

Truth time for me - I let Zion slide this trip cause ya have to ride the shuttle bus through the park - get off - see site - get on bus - go to next place - rinse and repeat. Also - when I first looked there were some traffic delays due to mud slides on the website. We were just looking to spend our time here differently. Next time.
Oops... the pics... we drove there with Jeff and Marcia and Dwayne, Shara, and Lance... from Provo to Park City and back to Provo.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1445823751525.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	46.3 KB
ID:	110389   Click image for larger version

Name:	1445823771411.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	59.6 KB
ID:	110390  

__________________
Steve & Annie (RVM2)
2008 Fleetwood Bounder 38F ~ 325 ISB Turbo ~ Freightliner XC 2014 CR-V ~ Invisibrake / Sterling All Terrain
Sioux Falls, SD (FullTime Since Nov 5th 2014)
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 10:33 PM   #46221
Senior Member
 
PTJeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,923
Has anyone ever stopped and thought about how lucky we are to be a part of this great thread, this great time in our lives and the great friends we have made so far ? And have you ever wondered why some of the lurkers have never joined ? What's not to like, what's not to enjoy ? This life is so great !! I am looking forward always to meeting Mutants I haven't met yet ...... Come one come all.....

Cheers !!!!
__________________
Jeff & Marcia .... RVM 39
2000 Beaver Patriot 425 Thunder 40'
2008 Jeep Wrangler X
PTJeep is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 10:43 PM   #46222
RV Mutant #14
 
Wayne M's Avatar


 
Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 11,346
Quote:
Originally Posted by PTJeep View Post
Aye !!! Always turn left at Albuquerkie .....
Oh, no no no! It's a right hand turn! Sheesh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by geocacher View Post
YEAH!!!!!!
Moose Steaks in the making!

Dale, think freezing, dry ice, shipping. I'll p.m. my address.
__________________
Wayne MSGT USMC (Ret) & Earlene (CinCHouse)
2008 Winnebago Destination 39W
RVM14
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 10:47 PM   #46223
Senior Member
 
geocacher's Avatar
 
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Idaho
Posts: 768
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne M View Post
Oh, no no no! It's a right hand turn! Sheesh!



Dale, think freezing, dry ice, shipping. I'll p.m. my address.
Wayne, have you thought about a trip to Northern Idaho?
__________________
Deb & Dale--RVM107--2015 Blackstone 280 RKSB

Happiness isn't the destination but the journey along the way!
geocacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 10:48 PM   #46224
Senior Member
 
PTJeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,923
Quote:
Originally Posted by geocacher View Post
Wayne, have you thought about a trip to Northern Idaho?
I have, how slippery do the roads get ?
__________________
Jeff & Marcia .... RVM 39
2000 Beaver Patriot 425 Thunder 40'
2008 Jeep Wrangler X
PTJeep is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 11:04 PM   #46225
Senior Member
 
flaggship1's Avatar


 
Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Rainbow Riding
Posts: 16,664
Quote:
Originally Posted by PTJeep View Post
Has anyone ever stopped and thought about how lucky we are to be a part of this great thread, this great time in our lives and the great friends we have made so far ? And have you ever wondered why some of the lurkers have never joined ? What's not to like, what's not to enjoy ? This life is so great !! I am looking forward always to meeting Mutants I haven't met yet ...... Come one come all.....

Cheers !!!!
I hear ya Jeff.
I have reached out to RVM6..
Big Oil Guy who lives near Apache Junction. Mini C could be Midi...

Reached out just a minute ago to RVM123 sam60 who is near Pahrump.

And all I can say is....
Oh Yeah!
__________________
Steve & Annie (RVM2)
2008 Fleetwood Bounder 38F ~ 325 ISB Turbo ~ Freightliner XC 2014 CR-V ~ Invisibrake / Sterling All Terrain
Sioux Falls, SD (FullTime Since Nov 5th 2014)
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 11:13 PM   #46226
Senior Member
 
MartySQ's Avatar
 
Vintage RV Owners Club
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Kansas
Posts: 3,727
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPH View Post
Steve, thanks for the call this morning. It's always great to catch up with you and Annie. You have a way of encouraging us as we look to our future on the outer Rainbow!

I realize this is veering off the present topic, but as I'm recovering from this TKR, I'm planning our western states journey. It looks like we will spend the first 2&1/2 to 3 weeks of May in Utah. We would like to divide that time between 2 places. We'll be able to do day trips with our little Honda Fit toad. (No 4-wheeling, unfortunately.) Kate would like to see Bryce and I'd like to see Zion. Are there other places we should consider? We're looking for "Wow!" factor. Neither of us have seen much of Utah.
Mel,
The Grand Staircase area of Escalante is something I wish we would have taken time to see, they are digging dinosaur bones out of there like crazy. They say it used to be an edge of the ocean area with a lot of tropical type plants they ate. If you like that sort of thing, lots of slot canyons for hiking and such...
__________________
Martha (AKA RVM45), Bob, and Bess the Border collie
22'Honey Sportscruiser on a 1988 Ford Econoline.
Sometimes towing a powered Parachute.
MartySQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 11:50 PM   #46227
Senior Member
 
geocacher's Avatar
 
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Idaho
Posts: 768
Quote:
Originally Posted by PTJeep View Post
I have, how slippery do the roads get ?
Depends on the time of year. Right now they are dry. The snow doesn't stay very long in our town but we live about a half hour drive out of town in the mountains and they can get slick.
__________________
Deb & Dale--RVM107--2015 Blackstone 280 RKSB

Happiness isn't the destination but the journey along the way!
geocacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 11:55 PM   #46228
Senior Member
 
PTJeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,923
Quote:
Originally Posted by geocacher View Post
Depends on the time of year. Right now they are dry. The snow doesn't stay very long in our town but we live about a half hour drive out of town in the mountains and they can get slick.
Well being from Michigan, slippery roads don't bother me to much, but taking a 17 ton Beaver on them is a different story altogether ...... Lol .....
__________________

__________________
Jeff & Marcia .... RVM 39
2000 Beaver Patriot 425 Thunder 40'
2008 Jeep Wrangler X
PTJeep is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 4 (1 members and 3 guests)
Wayne M
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.