Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-19-2015, 12:39 PM   #47349

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartySQ View Post
Steve... I think it's grand that technology has come far enough, we don't have to look like old fogey's with the lit magnifying glass out in public in a dark restaurant, anyone with an newer phone has the ability to either light up the menu a bit or magnify it!
Ohm's for the doc today is it?

And, Happy birthday MsCrude!
You are so right Marty. No need for a watch or flashlight.

Yep - an hour and a half and 7 stitches later back talking with the neighbor. 1986 34' AlumaLite in great condition.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1447958345889.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	76.4 KB
ID:	112341   Click image for larger version

Name:	1447958363711.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	47.6 KB
ID:	112342  

flaggship1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-19-2015, 12:40 PM   #47350

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post
Lol.... Glad i didnt see this last night, or i too would be asking what.....
Instead of suspinz we are going to rename you suspense...

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
You get my vote on this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Good morning mutants. Yes there is a 6 am... oh the humanity. Step one complete - out of bed. Step 2 in progress - sipping my first cupa...

Can't wait to get this doc visit behind us. It's just too early for this mutant.

Later kids!
many many Ohmms headed your way fearless leader two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartySQ View Post
Tornadoes, 20 inches of snow... and now, an earthquake. All within 48 hours or so. Whoever said living in Kansas was boring? Furthest away report of feeling it was Tucson, AZ.
OK now please tell us your dog ain't named Toto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papawto5 View Post
Sales? That's still a work in progress. Not even a hint yet of sale price. I'll keep you informed as things come together.

Thank you so much for the kind words. The hours she devoted to this project are unimaginable. She just loves doing it, performing in musicals, and writing. Plus she's fairly well adjusted for a 15 year old with 4 younger brothers.
I too would like a copy for our collection. Please keep us in mind for a February Pickup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post
Happy BurFday Colleen!
Yes, a very Happy Birthday Colleen. Make sure Don spoils you even more today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
Ok, let's get this all in perspective--
Today is Colleen's birthday
There was an earthquake in Kansas
Sue and Martin are torturing us
Dwayne has upgraded his hill climber
Mini-C in Galveston

The Rainbow is VERY busy and strange. What else can possibly happen?Good morning y'all!
Gracie's toad is all setup. Towbar mounted and new dedicated permanent tow lights are being installed later today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by romin roman View Post
You silver tonged devil... Do you think the ladies will buy that???
Not likely but they will pretend.

(Co-pilots emeritus Furb, Izzy & Mikkael)
Cherry Creek British Columbia
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 01:10 PM   #47351

Vintage RV Owners Club
NO, Bess's name is Bess the border collie. She hates storms.
MartySQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 01:34 PM   #47352
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by romin roman View Post
You silver tonged devil... Do you think the ladies will buy that???
Hey, the worse you can get for trying is a "push" out of the way.

Just like askin'. The worse for askin' is maybe a no, but maybe a yes. About a 50/50 on that.
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 01:36 PM   #47353
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Hey Steve, at first I pulled out the little 1 inch, push button, red led attached to my key chain. it was working, but I didn't want to embarrass the other two old farts so I took out the Fruit Light.
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 01:43 PM   #47354
MPH
Senior Member / RVM 89

Location: Somewhere on the Rainbow. Fulltiming and lovin' it!
Hello, Rainbow brothers and sisters. Been on a little bit of a hiatus, but back now after an encouraging call from Wayne & Earlene. (Love y'all!)

Update: Still in physical therapy. Progressing, but very slowly. That set back with the reaction to the blood thinner is the culprit. However, I am forced to return to work due to an expiration of FMLA days. Don't feel ready or up to it really, but will make the best of it. My coworker is lining up a bunch of stuff that I can help her with and do from home on the phone and computer. God bless her!

I am sooooo disappointed that we can't come to the big shindig in Tucson. But we will be there in spirit. And if all goes as planned, will see some of you in early April.

Not much to report on. My world is basically the living room. Kate's doing fine. She is on call this week (until tomorrow at 8:00 am) and has had some very busy nights. She's exhausted. Even when she has to drive 100 miles in the middle of the night to attend a death or two, and is out from midnight until 4:30 or 5:00 am, she still has to start her regular work day at 8:30 am. All I can do is remind her that she doesn't have to do this very much longer.

Ok, I'm off to play catch up on the forum.
MPH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 02:32 PM   #47355
RVM#87 / Senior Member

Solo Rvers Club
HAPPY Belated BIRTHDAY TO Les!! It appeared your special day was wonderful in your post, especially the piece of cake!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to MzCrude (Colleen)!! Hope yoiur special day is wonderful!!

Don and Sandee sorry to hear of your loss. thoughts and prayers are with you.

GPotentate, glad the surgery went well, best wishes for a speedy recovery. On the space heater scene I'd worry for you and Annie using the propane in the coach. I had CO poisoning when in my late teens, so always sensitive to CO, using one similar to the ones you were looking at in the fish house in the winter would always signal the presence of CO. If you decide that way make sure you have a working CO detector in the same room as the heater. JMHO

Well Su?? Well Ed?? ...updates please??

Howdy to all the rest of you STMs out there, and you too Timmy (aka Slim )!!
Retired & perfecting procrastination!
DieselTech39 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 02:47 PM   #47356

Happy Birthday Colleen from Steve and Mary Ann.
Papawto5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 03:19 PM   #47357

Nice afternoon for a drive, if a tad breezy. About to pass Rezman & Jackie again. Hiya!

😁 .... TBC.
Old 11-19-2015, 03:35 PM   #47358

American Coach Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselTech39 View Post

Well Su?? Well Ed?? ...updates please??
!!
Yea Sue.. how bout an update?

Well on my status... early retirement approved. Did the figuring need to w**k a couple more yrs. Resume and applicatio went in Monday am. Sent email to a couple folks asking if I could use them as refdrence. One responded yes but he had a opening that we need to talk about.
Meeting with him next week.... can't wait.

So two possible jobs just got to get through the process. At w**k they keep telling me to wipe the grin off my face... it's all going to work out.
rezman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 03:49 PM   #47359

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezman View Post
Yea Sue.. how bout an update?

Well on my status... early retirement approved. Did the figuring need to w**k a couple more yrs. Resume and applicatio went in Monday am. Sent email to a couple folks asking if I could use them as refdrence. One responded yes but he had a opening that we need to talk about.

Meeting with him next week.... can't wait.

So two possible jobs just got to get through the process. At w**k they keep telling me to wipe the grin off my face... it's all going to work out.

All good-woot-woot! So pleased for you. A change is still as good as a vacation. Cheers!
Old 11-19-2015, 04:58 PM   #47360

Driving all the way home just to feed the cat.

And the Sue-spense is killing us too! 😳
Old 11-19-2015, 05:44 PM   #47361

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Up from paying ketchup with the sleep lost this morning. My head again feels like I was hit with a golf club. Oh well. This too shall pass. Perhaps a cocktail later....

Sue - you have me holding my breath. Just know whatever happenes / you decide, it's the right thing for the time. Always is!

Thanks to all for the thoughtful Ommms. I am mutant hear me roar....

Shara - right about now your hands are full. Enjoy the time with Lance and his friends. He will remember this birthday for sure. Great talking to you this morning. Again, sorry we missed you guys yesterday.

I see elsewhere that the Poobah has new digs for a bit. Pics son. I say pics.

And speaking of speaking like a big countryfied bird... Moonrover - we are still thinking of you.

Mel - well heckfire. Sorry the progress has been slow. Ommms and well wishes for sure. We missed you. Hi Kate.

Tim... bucky update? Hi Mary!

Ed and Jackie - 2 years - 3 years - sounds like the perfect amount of transition time. In the meantime - keep your goals from the trolls and work your plan. Or should I say - plan your escape and escape your plans. You're going to love it out here on the outer rainbow. It will be here.

Well enough of my rambling.
flaggship1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 06:18 PM   #47362

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Up from paying ketchup with the sleep lost this morning. My head again feels like I was hit with a golf club. Oh well. This too shall pass. Perhaps a cocktail later....

Sue - you have me holding my breath. Just know whatever happenes / you decide, it's the right thing for the time. Always is!

Thanks to all for the thoughtful Ommms. I am mutant hear me roar....

Shara - right about now your hands are full. Enjoy the time with Lance and his friends. He will remember this birthday for sure. Great talking to you this morning. Again, sorry we missed you guys yesterday.

I see elsewhere that the Poobah has new digs for a bit. Pics son. I say pics.

And speaking of speaking like a big countryfied bird... Moonrover - we are still thinking of you.

Mel - well heckfire. Sorry the progress has been slow. Ommms and well wishes for sure. We missed you. Hi Kate.

Tim... bucky update? Hi Mary!

Ed and Jackie - 2 years - 3 years - sounds like the perfect amount of transition time. In the meantime - keep your goals from the trolls and work your plan. Or should I say - plan your escape and escape your plans. You're going to love it out here on the outer rainbow. It will be here.

Well enough of my rambling.

Good to hear from you! Have another cocktail or two. You'll not be able to tell golf club from hangover!

Yup. Wise words, sir. If it don't happen, 'twarn't to be.

Rest easy!