Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-29-2015, 09:49 PM   #49169

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartySQ View Post
You speak? Last I heard you hadn't cut your hair yet... either...
Well if my hair were averaged out across my bald top it would be much shorter.

Congrats to you and all on the pending and highly anticipated arrival of Peace!
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-29-2015, 09:58 PM   #49170

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Marty... did you show Bob the pic from my FB... Honey could be fitted for aircraft platform...
Old 12-29-2015, 10:13 PM   #49171

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Watching the news just now and seeing all the people who are still stranded in airports, sleeping on benches and floors, I had an overwhelming urge to scream at them, "Buy an RV, you idiot! At least you won't have to sleep on the floor and eat out of vending machines."

I'm feeling really lucky to have such a wonderful lifestyle. I do NOT miss flying 1 iota.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 10:17 PM   #49172

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartySQ View Post
Well, looks like little Peace Lynae will make her appearance tomorrow. Mama in the hosp tonight getting iv's going and something to soften something up... and tomorrow (Wednesday) they will induce. No telling how long it will take for her to squirm her way out of her hiding place....

Wishing mama all the best! But with all the encouragement in the world, that little one will show up when she's ready! Yay, Peace!

No more peace (small p) for mama and papa for a while!

Ommm. Ommm.
Old 12-29-2015, 10:19 PM   #49173

Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
Watching the news just now and seeing all the people who are still stranded in airports, sleeping on benches and floors, I had an overwhelming urge to scream at them, "Buy an RV, you idiot! At least you won't have to sleep on the floor and eat out of vending machines."

I'm feeling really lucky to have such a wonderful lifestyle. I do NOT miss flying 1 iota.

Nonono! If they all did, how on earth would we ever find a good camping spot???

Lucky? You betcha!!!
Old 12-29-2015, 10:25 PM   #49174

R U an RV Mutant too?

You know those welcome baskets the RV dealers give you with your new purchase? Ours this time is a fruit basket, draped on top with lovely grapes.

Guess who likes grapes? Loves grapes. Eats half of each one and leaves shreds of the skin on the counter top. Next to its droppings.

I hates those meeces to pieces! Darling Florence hasn't even been home a week yet and already she's under attack!

Mouse traps at the ready. However many paces you care to name. And tomorrow? Cat!
Old 12-29-2015, 10:53 PM   #49175

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspinz View Post
You know those welcome baskets the RV dealers give you with your new purchase? Ours this time is a fruit basket, draped on top with lovely grapes.

Guess who likes grapes? Loves grapes. Eats half of each one and leaves shreds of the skin on the counter top. Next to its droppings.

I hates those meeces to pieces! Darling Florence hasn't even been home a week yet and already she's under attack!

Mouse traps at the ready. However many paces you care to name. And tomorrow? Cat!
Nope... can't say that I do. I think we got a coupon for a Happy Meal, a Valium and Lottery Ticket. Anyone hear from Warren lately? Hey Warren? Happy New Year Warren.

Cat + Trap = ???
Old 12-29-2015, 11:10 PM   #49176

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
BTW Sue... did ya see how far ahead of you Papaw Steve and Mary Ann are? Heck their coach is even ahead of them they're so fast.
Old 12-30-2015, 06:50 AM   #49177

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
BTW Sue... did ya see how far ahead of you Papaw Steve and Mary Ann are? Heck their coach is even ahead of them they're so fast.

I know, I know, I know! Dang old folks think they're at Taladega or Sebring. Or Le Mans, even. Shoot, we'll never catch em up!
Old 12-30-2015, 07:12 AM   #49178

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post

Slow on the uptake here. I forgot they left their mh parked out yonder! No wonder they can drive like the proverbial bat!

Hey Papaw and Maryann! Good day t'ya and remember: don't drive faster than your guardian angel can fly. See ya soon...ish. 🌈
Old 12-30-2015, 07:20 AM   #49179

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokobird View Post
Mmmmmm, bird seed My buddies might go for it!

I think we'll be staying southward on I-10, it's a tight schedule...my only concern now is how cold it is out there. I mean, it's been in the 80's here in FL with lows around 70. I might need to buy me an electric heater or something to not burn through all my propane...hope it warms up some...

We are still in San Antonio.... Running electric heater works.... Use their electricity not our propane when we can is Larrys philosophy..... But we are in military where they pay for elec. and i saw a station yesterday with 3 diesel pumps and 1 with jet fuel.... Gotta get back and get a photo if that... Maybe if i sit all day i can catch a jet driving up the road to get fuel....

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 07:27 AM   #49180

Just got a text from Mel....
The volunteer who was going to take them to the hospital never showed up this am, but Mel and Kate put an email appeal out, and Kates coworker is taking them in.... She just now got to the hospital for her KNEE surgery.....
More updates as I get them...

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 07:32 AM   #49181

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post
We are still in San Antonio.... Running electric heater works.... Use their electricity not our propane when we can is Larrys philosophy..... But we are in military where they pay for elec. and i saw a station yesterday with 3 diesel pumps and 1 with jet fuel.... Gotta get back and get a photo if that... Maybe if i sit all day i can catch a jet driving up the road to get fuel....

Please take a photo of that jet...

Maybe, you can fill up with jet fuel & see if that improves your RV performance... LOL

Oohhhhhmmmmmssss for Mel & Kate

Glad you are staying warm & safe...

Missed you & Larry last night...

Richard & "Queen" Ann, RVM # 110.. .. 2019 Coach House 26' .... Our Chihuahua T.T. lets us serve her in Arkansas.. lol
romin roman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 09:13 AM   #49182

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Hey Sue!

I know grapes are on the no no list for dogs so I checked to see if they are harmful to cats and they are.

Human Foods that are Dangerous for Cats | petMD

Whoda thunk? Sena eats grapes the same way as your kitty. Messy, for sure. BTW remind me of the kitty's name. I seemed to have missed it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote