Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-03-2016, 09:20 AM   #49393

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertvince View Post
I just discovered “Just Conversation” and “R U an RV Mutant too”. I’ve been in IRV2 for several years, when noticed RVM2’s thread start with the list of toys the MH doesn’t have…and doesn’t need! I’m afraid I just discovered another “timesink”.
Not sure I am an RVM, but RVM2 wrote: Ya don’t have to be full time or ever plan to be in order to be an RV Mutant. But ya can’t worry about what you can’t control, must control the things ya can, and mutate to meet adventures that come your way.”Reminds me of wisdom in knowing what is in “Your circle of influence”, which I do try to keep in mind.
Our current plan is probably a year of full-timing, starting in 2017, between moves from first retirement home, Tucson to second retirement home in Reno area.
Hey Vince... Happy New Year!
Over time the initiation to the RVMutants has become extremely difficult. Many study long and hard. But here goes..

Tell us something your RV doesn't have and you don't miss, and Declare the journey is the destination.

With that behind you, the rainbow is before you! You will be RVM130. Can you master the tricky test? Give it a try!
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-03-2016, 09:43 AM   #49394

Monaco Owners Club
If you guys get to Tucdon by Friday let me know and I will stop on my way home!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post
Yep.... It was 1.85 for diesel in Boerne TX also.....
When Larry says fuel, i immediately get on GasBuddy app, and can check what the prices are.

Thanks Colleen.... Will catch you in Tucson, staying in Fort Stockton, going to Deeming NM tonight.... Tell your aunt i said hello....

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
Sohapi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 10:11 AM   #49395

Tiffin Owners Club
Flagship1 (RVM2) impressive monitoring of your thread! OK: Haven’t yet missed the premium of an Extended Warranty, Bike rack (gave it up 6 years ago), the extra ½ bath (just the two of us and we take the girls outside to “potty”, dish washer (we seem to enjoy cleaning up the kitchen),Extra freezer in the basement, Residential refer, and Keyless entry. I do miss the solar panels of last 32’ DP, but we’re not doing as much boondocking as before. Since retirement, the Journey is much more the PURPOSE. And yes, Happy NY, a year with probably many big changes.
Vince & Patricia, Carson City, NV, FMCA, RVMutants#130
With: Ch. "Carrie", Std. Schnauzer & "Sophie" Cocker
'06 Phaeton 40QDH + '11 Fiesta w/ AirForceOne.
"It is more important to know the journey is the destination than to get there quickly."
desertvince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 10:11 AM   #49396

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohapi View Post
If you guys get to Tucdon by Friday let me know and I will stop on my way home!!
I'm in tucson

RVM481968 eagle 475hp Detroit 8v92
Dwayne & Shara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 10:37 AM   #49397

Quote:
Flagship1 (RVM2) impressive monitoring of your thread! OK: Haven’t yet missed the premium of an Extended Warranty, Bike rack (gave it up 6 years ago), the extra ½ bath (just the two of us and we take the girls outside to “potty”, dish washer (we seem to enjoy cleaning up the kitchen),Extra freezer in the basement, Residential refer, and Keyless entry. I do miss the solar panels of last 32’ DP, but we’re not doing as much boondocking as before. Since retirement, the Journey is much more the PURPOSE. And yes, Happy NY, a year with probably many big changes.

Hey, Vince! Monitor? Heck, he lives here! 😎

A variable bunch of us nutters -- er, mutants -- will be running into each other out your way this winter, not intentionally, of course, in what are known as Curiosities. With your lifetime membership (since you seem to have passed the entrance exam) comes a standing invitation to any and all of these. Be forewarned that these events are silly, stupid, loud and totally addictive.

Welcome!
Sue aka Suspinz, RVM #36
Old 01-03-2016, 10:56 AM   #49398

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Well... how about that. Ya passed the test with flying colors.

Say hello to Vince everybody! RVM130!
Old 01-03-2016, 11:04 AM   #49399

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Well... how about that. Ya passed the test with flying colors.

Say hello to Vince everybody! RVM130!

I already did. So there.

And hello to you too, Steve! You're moving on down the road tomorrow? Lookin for another mini-c? Have extra laughs for us and say hi to 'em all.

Hi, Sweet P'tater!
Old 01-03-2016, 11:12 AM   #49400

Quote:

Welcome Vince and Patricia, RVM130!! Woot
Well, your dues are paid for life, so we sure hope you can join us for a Grand Curiosity at the Pima County Fairgrounds Feb 1-7.
Dave and Nola, RVM1
https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 11:18 AM   #49401

Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post
Welcome Vince and Patricia, RVM130!! Woot
Well, your dues are paid for life, so we sure hope you can join us for a Grand Curiosity at the Pima County Fairgrounds Feb 1-7.
Dave and Nola, RVM1

WELCOME Vince & Patricia... Hope to meet you soon...

I think you should be installed with advanced membership for excelling in the tough test...

Richard & "Queen" Ann, RVM # 110.. .. 2019 Coach House 26' .... Our Chihuahua T.T. lets us serve her in Arkansas.. lol
romin roman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 11:26 AM   #49402

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohapi View Post

Will be in Yuma by then. 
Name:   ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1451845508.235391.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  91.7 KB

Diane toftSFM #64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 11:27 AM   #49403

Quote:

Welcome Vince and PAtricia.

Diane toftSFM #64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 12:17 PM   #49404

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Annie and Curtis at breakfast.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1451848668115.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	115610  
Old 01-03-2016, 12:50 PM   #49405

Steve - - thanx for the warning about you being in AJ on Monday. LOL

BTW - Steve and Annie, Mother Nature knew you would be here soon. Here in the dry and sunny "Valley of the Sun", it's supposed to have chance of rain and cooler weather for the next 4 - 5 days.

Call when you get settled in. We can do supper somewhere (besides a bait shop).
Old 01-03-2016, 01:02 PM   #49406

Vintage RV Owners Club
Welcome desertvince... and Patricia!

Wow... 130 members in just a few years here! we don't do much recruiting, so something tells me we must have something good going on here to attract so many mutants! In just 3 months, we'll be 3 years old!

Wait, is Dead horse thing in April? Perhaps we need a mutant thread birthday party!