Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-10-2016, 09:18 AM   #49785
RVM1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaE View Post
Hope to join the conversation shortly, but it appears that there are a few things I need to do first.

The Journey is My Destination!

I do not need a dishwasher and do not have one on our RV.

I'm so new to this that we just bought our Rv in December and the only place it has been is to storage. (Good thing because our first snow arrived this morning)

Looking forward to learning about all of you as you post.

P.S. The early rising is due to work and selfishly enjoying the house to myself before leaving.

Lisa and Robert (AKA LisaE), welcome to RVMville! You are now AKA RV Mutant #131. Woot
You and your Jayco are now free to Ride the Rainbow at will, and your dues have been paid for life!
You may add RVM131 to your signature, and proudly display it.
We all HEARTILY welcome you and very much look forward to meeting you.
Hey, RVMs, Mini Curiosities in KY are now possible!!
Dave and Nola
RVM1

http://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-10-2016, 09:33 AM   #49786

Quote:
Hope to join the conversation shortly, but it appears that there are a few things I need to do first.

I'm so new to this that we just bought our Rv in December and the only place it has been is to storage. (Good thing because our first snow arrived this morning)

P.S. The early rising is due to work and selfishly enjoying the house to myself before leaving.

Oh, good! You're back, loud and clear, and you look like a shoo-in to me!

I should warn you, though, that we watch our language 'round here and w@&k is a dirty word. 😱 That said, enjoy your day and stay in touch. Welcome aboard!

Sue, RVM #36
Escaped IL yesterday.

Old 01-10-2016, 09:35 AM   #49787
RVM99

Newmar Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
That seems almost impossible unless the quick pick computer isn't spitting out all the numbers.

But Wednesday's drawing will be for over a BILLION!!!! Hmmm, I guess I should start researching locations to build those GC centers.
I saw a news report yesterday that said 75% of all possible number combinations were sold. I doubt the quick pick logic is written such that it ensures *all* combinations are sold. Just random combinations which would mean many combinations are just not sold.

Quote:

Welcome Lisa and Robert! Glad you two have joined up and sure hope to meet you sometime in the near future while riding the rainbow. I'm one of the few (if only) from the NorthEast and look forwards to the big Maine GC in August. Of course I can't wait that long and will be attending the Tucson GC as well!

In any case, welcome to riding the rainbow and may all your travels be safe!
bokobird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 09:40 AM   #49788
RVM 18

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Hey Lisa!

Congrats! You have passed the entry exam with flying colors! I have sent you 2 PMs with some info to help you fully integrate into our little community. I hope you have fun here.
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 09:57 AM   #49789
RVM64/RVillageAmbassador

Quote:

Welcome Lisa and Robert.... Glad to have ya,ll join us.... More later, miving today.... Btw from Arkansas...

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 10:24 AM   #49790
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Oh Lord! I though you were finished with the slippery fingers. So, tell me, what is "miving?"
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 10:29 AM   #49791

Welcome Lisa and Robert now known as RVM#131. Glad to have someone new from the Midwest.

Mary Ann and I are from central Indiana. We're retired. We have been fortunate enough and blessed enough to enjoy a lifestyle that we set a course for years ago. Seeing the beautiful U S of A is a blessing. Meeting fellow mutants is too.

See you somewhere on the rainbow.
Papawto5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 10:48 AM   #49792
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedgard01 View Post
What is the list for?

Ted & Kathleen
RVM121
Ted, I forgot to mention that your name tag, should you agree to attend, will have the hangy (new word) hole on the bottom so it will hang upside down around your neck. That way you will be able to tell people who you are by looking at the name tag and not having to stand on your hands. However, watch for falling bodies as others try to stand on their hands to read your name tag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum View Post
Why I always drive defensively when in adverse conditions. My buddy Brian Hartt took this dash cam video as he was headed back to port from Nanaimo. Dashcam video: Island driver loses control in the snow - with dramatic results | CHEK
So easy to get sideways when not planning on being sideways.
Yep! That white obnoxious stuff can cause things like that to happen, especially when they are going faster than the conditions allow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedgard01 View Post
"It is for name tags and they are for any RVM that is attending a GC. Those who have attended a GC previously already have their name tags. Those going to the GC in Tucson will get name tags - so be there and get a name tag."

Well, I assume that the Tucson GC must be coming up soon...
Let me rephrase that...never, never "assume" anything in the Mutant community. Mutants are known to speak without any meaning, and beside you know what "assuming" does, right?

Quote:

I love it when a person cusses at us. Welcome Lisa and Robert. You have, or will be given an alternate means of mutated ways of conversation. When you are in receipt of that information be sure to ask me for my theme song. I'm the one everyone loves.
Old 01-10-2016, 10:49 AM   #49793
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Hey Papa Steve,

Liked the spreadsheet with 26 names on it. Now please get busy and fill in the other 104, please, please.
Old 01-10-2016, 11:20 AM   #49794

Vintage RV Owners Club
Welcome LisaE... you are not the only one here afflicted by that naughty word Wo%*... I still do that too, as does hubby. Someone has to pay into all the fun these others have while they collect their social security. Not a full timer, don't ever plan on it, but I sure enjoy this mutant family. Been to a couple get togethers with some of this bunch, and I can honestly say, I have a hard time sitting here listening to all the chit chat about get togethers when I don't get to go to one. It's that dirty 4 letter word that starts with a w that gets in my way... well, that and finances...LOL... if I blew all my travel money now, I wouldn't have any after we retire....
MartySQ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 12:24 PM   #49795
RVM#87 / Senior Member

Solo Rvers Club
Welcome to RVMdom Robert and Lisa, aka LisaE and forever to be known as RVM 131!! Ride the RAINBOW at will!!
Retired & perfecting procrastination!
DieselTech39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 12:25 PM   #49796

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
A coupla mutants have brekers...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1452450302227.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	79.3 KB
ID:	116156  
flaggship1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 12:28 PM   #49797

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
A coupla mutants have brekers...

So? What did the rest of em have? Lunch? 😈
Old 01-10-2016, 04:09 PM   #49798

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspinz View Post
So? What did the rest of em have? Lunch? 😈
Bloody Mary's and Eggs Benedict! (Although this was with smoked salmon and Avalcado yum.) Bloody Mary's were excellent as well.

flaggship1 is online now   Reply With Quote