Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-12-2016, 09:23 AM   #49869
RVM1

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
At the Urgent Care. Got here at 7:30 am for an 8 am opening. We were first here and before the door opened there were 2 behind us. It's 8:15 and there are 10 behind us and a 2 hour wait.

There must be something going around. Ommms to all in need. Hopefully they get my sweetie in the fast lane on the road to recovery.

Dear sweet Annie, we wish you to be well. Hugs!

http://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-12-2016, 09:31 AM   #49870

We are spooling the generator to ultra high max output ..... Oooommmmmssss ....

PTJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 09:31 AM   #49871

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post
Dear sweet Annie, we wish you to be well. Hugs!
Same to youse.
flaggship1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 09:48 AM   #49872

Quote:
At the Urgent Care. Got here at 7:30 am for an 8 am opening. We were first here and before the door opened there were 2 behind us. It's 8:15 and there are 10 behind us and a 2 hour wait.

There must be something going around. Ommms to all in need. Hopefully they get my sweetie in the fast lane on the road to recovery.

C'mon Annie, we're pulling for you! Feel all those ommms flowing your way? There are plenty to go around, so take all you need and get better!

Steve-o, remember to take care of yourself too. Grab summa them ommms fer yerseff!
Old 01-12-2016, 10:02 AM   #49873

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspinz View Post
C'mon Annie, we're pulling for you! Feel all those ommms flowing your way? There are plenty to go around, so take all you need and get better!

Steve-o, remember to take care of yourself too. Grab summa them ommms fer yerseff!

Richard & "Queen" Ann, RVM # 110.. .. 95 Minni Winnie 30' & 2012 ERA 24' (AKA Minni & Micro).... Our Chihuahua lets us serve her in Arkansas.. lol
romin roman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 10:02 AM   #49874

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:

Thanks Sue.
Ya know these Doc-N-the-Box places are pretty good. But this time, not so much. The practitioner didn't know they were scheduled. They called her and she said - be there in 1.5 hours. Geesh. They called and said no waiting down the road. So we left. 11 miles later were are waiting again. 30 minutes.... did I say Geesh???
Old 01-12-2016, 10:18 AM   #49875

Tiffin Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Bob if you need any help investing that new found windfall just give me a shout! I might could turn it into Billions! ....
Talking about small and large fortunes, we found out how to make a small fortune in the bus business - start out with a large fortune.

Tim, I never would have figured you for beard grower since you spent all those years pill - pushin'.
TEFFY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 10:24 AM   #49876

Quote:
Thanks Sue.
Ya know these Doc-N-the-Box places are pretty good. But this time, not so much. The practitioner didn't know they were scheduled. They called her and she said - be there in 1.5 hours. Geesh. They called and said no waiting down the road. So we left. 11 miles later were are waiting again. 30 minutes.... did I say Geesh???

Doc-N-the Box was thinkin outside the box. Not so good. And yes, geesh!

Glad you're keeping us posted. Flu-like aches, did you say? Did she have the jab?
Old 01-12-2016, 10:33 AM   #49877

De-winterized at last. Stinky pinky all gone. Martin hopes we never need to do that again. 'Course, he never wants to see snow in person again either. 🙄
Old 01-12-2016, 10:39 AM   #49878

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Doc-N-the Box was thinkin outside the box. Not so good. And yes, geesh!

Glad you're keeping us posted. Flu-like aches, did you say? Did she have the jab?
She did get the jab Dec 15th. That's when I go the antibiotic for sinus infection. I ate my yogurt too. Maybe that's why I'm unscathed so far. Fingers crossed I stay that way.

You don't mind hearing the waitress forgot they were working - but never the bartender or doctor.
Old 01-12-2016, 10:43 AM   #49879
RVM1

Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
Is that Radar O'Reilly of MASH?

The episode was "Springtime" and Radar got kissed by Mary Kay Place.

http://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 11:30 AM   #49880
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinC View Post
Windshield repair under way!

Attachment 116239

It's a glued in glass and Thor had not done a good job in bonding across the top.

Latest: The glass is out and the crew exclaim " there's no glue up there at all!" At least the glass came out unbroken.

It's now getting cold in here.
I know you are not kidding, but "Are you kidding me!" I hope you have pictures of the non-glued area to show the Mfg. Sheesh! Hey, every six months you can get your windshield cleaned that way. It's only money.

Quote:
I'm sorry, Tim. It's all our fault...(and Penny's). That's why we don't go to RV shows. We keep trading coaches!

This has got to stop! ��

Good luck!
Every once in a while I think of a new chariot, then Earlene reminds me of how old I am and how long the payments will be. End of discussion. Besides, can you image the comments of drivers passing the slo-mobile just saying "Did you see that old fart geezer driving that thing?" Not that they don't say it now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by romin roman View Post
Tim & Mary hosted another Mini-C with Sue & Martin, Ann & I tagged along to keep them company. Enjoyed the visit. Attachment 116313
Wow! Five great looking people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post
And all this while i am gone.... Shame shame..... Oh well, suffering here at the beach.... Tomorrow lunch with minimutants.... Guess that is what i will call them... Wayne and Earlenes son and dil....

Attachment 116316

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
Quote:
Hmmm... a possible first.
RVM14.1.01 ???
ROFLMAO! to both quotes.

However, I will await a report from my son to see if Dianne behaved herself. I hope you get to meet the granddaughters also. The youngest is the one you helped Earlene pick out some art supplies. I gave up on Larry behaving. Oh wait, maybe it was the other way around.
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 11:31 AM   #49881
RVM 18

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post
The episode was "Springtime" and Radar got kissed by Mary Kay Place.
I bow down before ye, oh MASH Master
okmunky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 11:36 AM   #49882
RVM 18

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Below is the RVM Lexicon that I send to new RVMs. Please let me know of any additions or corrections.

RVM Lexicon

Word -- meaning

Rainbow -- revered by all RV mutants as the best place to be. Rainbow riding is being in travel mode as an RVer. On the day RVMdom was created (April 14, 2013) the very first photo posted was this --

image1.JPG

RVM0 (RVM zero) -- the original RVM who brings presents to all good little boys, girls and RVMs every December 25th.

Curiosity -- a collection of 2 or more RVMs

Grande Curiosity (GC) -- when 10 or more RVMs get together to play. All GCs shall be numbered in order to provide clarity. The first GC will always be known as GC1.0. GCs may be followed by their location as in GC1.0@CL which translates as Grand Curiosity at Catherine's Landing.

Ohmm or Ommm -- the magic healing power of the RVM community. Ohmms are sent to those in need of special attention.

Mini-C -- a meeting of 2 or 3 RVMs

Midi-C -- a get together of more than 3, but fewer than 10 RVMs

FMC -- Fantastic Mini-C

Great Poohbah -- RVM1's official ceremonial title

Grand Potentate -- RVM2's official ceremonial title

MARLG -- Murder At Rope Light Gulch -- the mystery novel that RVM2, aka Flaggship, aka Steve is writing. Word has it that it's about a murder amongst those who live the mutant lifestyle with lots of twists and turns in the plot.

Mutanistic -- the act of a mutant wondering aimlessly about the rainbow

Murker -- Mutant lurker

Mutalicious -- wonderfully tasty. Food fit for royalty and RV Mutants

RVM temps -- those magical unpaid worker bees who do the heavy lifting tasks assigned to them by RVM2

IWARP -- I Want A Rubi People -- that group of mutants who are hoping Santa, aka RVM0, will bring them a Jeep Rubicon

SOS -- Slower, Older, Smarter -- the state of most RVMs

STM -- Sick, Twisted Mutants

SLS -- Salt Lamp Society

SFM -- Sliding Finger Mutant

Finger Slide -- not a typing error, but when the typing finger slides to the key next to the correct key.

W--k -- What most people do Monday thru Friday in exchange for a paycheck before retirement. RV Mutants consider this word to be obscene so it is never used in polite company.

Toad -- any vehicle towed behind an RV

MH or Moho -- motorhome

DP -- diesel pusher (diesel fueled motorhome with a rear engine)

Family shortcuts

DW -- dear wife or the D may be a substitute for any other word starting with D such as darling, dangerous, damn or demented.
DH -- D____ husband
DD -- Darling daughter
DS -- Dear son
DGD -- Darling grand daughter
DIL -- daughter-in-law
SIL -- son-in-law or sister-in-law
BIL -- brother-in-law
Grands -- grandchildren

okmunky is online now   Reply With Quote

« Endless Tale Game | - »