Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-21-2013, 08:49 PM   #5013

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Welcome aboard the RVM Rainbow #53 & #54! Now we sick mutants are having our first ever Grand Curiosity next April 24-30 at Catherine's Landing RV Park in Hot Springs, AR. As officially self appointed but critically acclaimed keeper of the register, let me extend to you new members the official invitation afforded only to RVM family to attend with us if you can. We would love to have you join us round the campfire, conjugating ( is that a word?) great ponderances of great importance amongst the floating cloud of hickory smoked bacon. No doubt this will be a Curiosity of epic proportion. We currently have 18 committed mutants and have additional slots to fill. If you feel the calling and can attend, send me a msg. so I can assign you a space # and send you registration information. C'mon mutants feel the call, answer the call, msg. me and let's make it happen!

Recreational events, Mardi Gras parties complete with gumbo, fish fries, wild game cook-offs and God only knows what else we will get into......but the theme is new friends, great fun, good times and hopefully no tourista from the spicy concoctions. Msg. me and let the planning begin!

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-21-2013, 09:02 PM   #5014

Welcome Campingman!

I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not so sure..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toyduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 09:38 PM   #5015

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Did I read that right? Herb in a dress!

Wildlife count, Doe, Yearling, Gobbler, Hen, Coyote and squirrel no Bucky, Bucky, Bucky. Sorry Jeep it didNt work.

Hi Tim,

I never said it worked all the time, ermmm it doesnt even work some of the time, in fact its if anything always sporadic, but I have always said it at least once a year whilst watching a snowflake slide down a strand of spider web.

Cheers !!!!

Now when Im usually at deer camp after sundown reaches us and we have headed back to the cabin, and dinner dishes are cleaned and cleared away, its time for drinks and darts, so drink hardy my friend and shoot straight, cause soon it will be daylight in the swamp and time to suit up and go after the deer again.

Cheers !!!
PTJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 09:42 PM   #5016
Senior Dude

Forest River Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by PTJeep View Post
Hey Les !!!,

I dont know how it is your grew orange spikes like that, have ya considered just a trim though, or have you mutated to a punk rock theme, just curious.

Cheers !!!
Naw, just me being crazy with my daughter.
Old 10-21-2013, 09:43 PM   #5017

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbnBarb View Post
No doubt Wayne has snuck in my closet........but alas that was Barbs dress not mine! And yes tomorrow the sun will be out and our mini curiosity will commence! Wayne you may want to be sure and wear your shades to ease the eyes when see me in all my glory.... Thank goodness my bride will be there cause what I lack in looks she makes up for. I slipped her a Mickey and she woke up married to me! Pics will be abundant tomorrow.
Hey Herb !!!!

I dont know how to say this, but ummmm you just dated yourself, now when was the last time you heard of anyone slipping anyone a MICKEY !!!!, most of those under 30 will have no idea what the heck a MICKEY is.....

Cheers !!!
Old 10-21-2013, 09:47 PM   #5018
RVM 18

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Welcome aboard the Rainbow RVM53 and RVM54. Step right on in. The water is warm and none of the fish bite...

...off much at one time. It'll grow back, I think?

Hope to make your acquaintances come April.
okmunky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 09:51 PM   #5019

Monaco Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Just a mutant update. The natives are restless at the Walmart in Midland Texas tonight. Several living in cars, 2 campers, 2 fifth wheels, 2 RVs and many truckers....its jumping here tonight!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20131021_225049.png
Views:	25
Size:	382.1 KB
ID:	48321
Fulltime-Home is where we park it.
Davdeb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 09:52 PM   #5020

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Quote:
Hey Herb !!!! I dont know how to say this, but ummmm you just dated yourself, now when was the last time you heard of anyone slipping anyone a MICKEY !!!!, most of those under 30 will have no idea what the heck a MICKEY is..... Cheers !!!
Lol....I doubt there are very many under 40's let alone under 30's that would bother Reading the ramblings of an old fool anyway. LOL
Old 10-21-2013, 09:53 PM   #5021

Monaco Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Welcome to the Best thread on this site 53&54.... Hope you have time to keep up!
Fulltime-Home is where we park it.
Davdeb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 09:56 PM   #5022

Hello Bob & Joan, and Mark,

Welcome to our wacky world, where life on the rainbow is filled with glorious color and endless ponders of the greatest ponderances in all of RVMdom, but never fear there is never a ponder that is not worthy of being pondered, large or small we ponder them all and sometimes we even figure out just exactly what it was that we set out to ponder in the first place, although not always. if you can join us in April you would be much welcomed. Now I would urge you to sit back and ponder the possibilities of the grandest of grand curiosities with drink in hand and eye upon the rainbow.

Cheers !!!
Old 10-21-2013, 09:56 PM   #5023

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Hey - Jeff I wasn't sure how you had made a living before departing for full time life on the rainbow, and I now I know.

You pointed out that Herb dated himself with reference to "slipping a Mickey" and that my reference to Woodstock dated me. It's so obvious now... you were a historian.
RVM2
flaggship1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 09:56 PM   #5024
Senior Dude

Forest River Owners Club
Quote:
Hey Herb !!!! I dont know how to say this, but ummmm you just dated yourself, now when was the last time you heard of anyone slipping anyone a MICKEY !!!!, most of those under 30 will have no idea what the heck a MICKEY is..... Cheers !!!
I Do!

Name:   image-4036934594.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  18.9 KB
Old 10-21-2013, 09:59 PM   #5025

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
ROFL!!!!!
Old 10-21-2013, 10:05 PM   #5026

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Hey - Jeff I wasn't sure how you had made a living before departing for full time life on the rainbow, and I now I know.

You pointed out that Herb dated himself with reference to "slipping a Mickey" and that my reference to Woodstock dated me. It's so obvious now... you were a historian.
RVM2

Hahahaha Steve!!!,

Nay I was never a historian, although history is a favorite of mine, I am quite positive that academia would have thrown the tomes at me long ago, I was in fact a toolmaker, machine repairman and gunsmith not all rolled into one but in one childhood or another. that being said, I have now entered another childhood that allows me to play with Jeeps and share the good life with like minded mutants, thank you for adding that special spice that makes this lifestyle all that one could possibly hope for.

Cheers !!!

« Endless Tale Game | - »