Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-21-2016, 11:25 PM   #50331

Vintage RV Owners Club
Di, hope you don't have a lot in your freezer at home, you could be out of electric for awhile...Maybe Tim has a spare? or could just put it outside in the freezing weather for ya... hmmm I can foresee a gathering of coyotes for free beef...LOL!

MartySQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-21-2016, 11:27 PM   #50332

Vintage RV Owners Club
well, Steve, all ya had to do was say so ... we could have been direct aiming the omms at you for a bit!

MartySQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 11:37 PM   #50333
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPH View Post
[...]
Wayne, that chicken fried steak is almost too big for the platter it's on. When we come down for a visit (early December?), remind us to get the senior portion, PLEASE!
The senior portion is not to much smaller but you should see the large size. It is served on an oval platter and fills the platter up with no room for veggies or anything else, smothered in gravy of your choice, white or brown. I'd wager 4 people could split it - not me included.

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Sue I feel so bad for y'all on this trip. Hate your having all these issues. I can't even find anything funny to joke about.
It's getting sickening to hear of all these problems being had by fellow mutants, eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by romin roman View Post
Well my post about getting Ann out of the hospital must be circulating around the NEW 9th planet (orbit around 10,000 - 20,000 Years)... I will not wait around to see it & will post what I think I said before...

First, thanks for all the best wishes for Ann, she is doing fine... However, Dr. want her to follow up with 2 appointments that will prevent us from AZ trip this time --- Maybe in Apr at Dead Horse...

I appreciate all the preparations Papa Steve and others have done & I am sure this will be a BLAST...

Will I be allowed to post pictures of our new Kimonos we just got so we can be there "VIRTUALLY" ???

Enjoy enough for us too...

PS - a special THANKS 2 Tim for going to hospital to visit, but we had left a couple hours before...
Richard, if you PM me your mailing address I'll mail some name tags to y'all. Wouldn't want either of you to forget who you are. Name tags are already made up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post
Mohms please
Our cow just dumped all of the fresh water...
Yep, after a visit to hone depot, larry is now plumbing.....
Just totally ridiculous.... New is still bettern old...
But he was gonna finish hooking up his solar panels today....
Still, its not raining on the top or inside, its not snowing, and its not cold...
So ok....

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
Shucks, darn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post
Dennis, I have learned, has no expression while eating. Must be concentrating! Near as I can tell, he had at least one of each selection at the buffet, and seemed worried he may have missed a few. I am in awe of his abilities, and can't wait for him and to "square off at da trough" agin Mr Round.
Just kidding. Well partially
He has a long way to go to get ahead of me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartySQ View Post
Diane? You never said you had a cow.... I looked at the keyboard and decided that couldn't be a finger slipping silly...
Marty, she knows not of what she says. It's Larry that calls her "Bossy" not the MH a cow. But you know, Bossy kind of sticks as a MH name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post
Thanks Wayne! No worries about $ fer toys and spoiling. How about a football to start, and some bacon?
Yes! Sounds great. As a gift you can wrap the football with bacon. Ummm!
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 11:42 PM   #50334
RVM64/RVillageAmbassador

Quote:
Di, hope you don't have a lot in your freezer at home, you could be out of electric for awhile...Maybe Tim has a spare? or could just put it outside in the freezing weather for ya... hmmm I can foresee a gathering of coyotes for free beef...LOL!

Not much actually.... Brought most of what i have... Dont have a big freezer anymore... If it doesnt come back on soon, i can send my neighbor over to empty it... Frig is empty...

I get text alerts from entergy, so i can monitor... But thanks for reminder Marty... I was thinking about water... 3 years ago pipe in icemaker burst and ruined kitchen floor, and we were home..... So that us why we turn water off....

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 11:47 PM   #50335

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post
Not much actually.... Brought most of what i have... Dont have a big freezer anymore... If it doesnt come back on soon, i can send my neighbor over to empty it... Frig is empty...

I get text alerts from entergy, so i can monitor... But thanks for reminder Marty... I was thinking about water... 3 years ago pipe in icemaker burst and ruined kitchen floor, and we were home..... So that us why we turn water off....

Dang, I was all set to be the hero and clean out the freezer then head to Richards and Ann to cook up all those big steaks! Oh well. Should be in 40s by weekend!
Old 01-21-2016, 11:52 PM   #50336

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
well, Steve, all ya had to do was say so ... we could have been direct aiming the omms at you for a bit!
I could feel them bouncing off Annie! Thanks Marty. And believe me. I will ask when needed.
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 11:58 PM   #50337

R U an RV Mutant too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
So my confession. I've spent the past few days taking cold medicine - sleeping as much as I can, cause something caught me. Annie felt good enough today that we got out and picked up some color books for Earlene and Colleen to take to a children's hospital or care center. Anyone at FESWGC wishing to contribute a color book feel free to bring one.

Annie and I need to figure out our story book character - comic strip - cartoon - whatever get up (Not a requirement) for the big night of food and merriment.

Feel good to have my running partner up and about. She's a pip.

Well, yes, you coulda said you were under the weather. A good blast of ommms wouldnta hurt ya none!

Thanks for reminding us of the coloring books. I'd forgotten, and would have been right unhappy about that. Can we send crayons with them?

So glad to hear Annie's better. It's been a rather long slog for her this time. No fun for either of you, I know.

All better by the first? Ommms and Mohmmms meters off the scale!
Old 01-22-2016, 12:07 AM   #50338

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspinz View Post
Well, yes, you coulda said you were under the weather. A good blast of ommms wouldnta hurt ya none!

Thanks for reminding us of the coloring books. I'd forgotten, and would have been right unhappy about that. Can we send crayons with them?

So glad to hear Annie's better. It's been a rather long slog for her this time. No fun for either of you, I know.

All better by the first? Ommms and Mohmmms meters off the scale!
I think one of the books she picked out had a few crayons with it. I'm not sure how it works.

We will both be ready for the Mutantastic First Ever Southwest GC. Oh yeah!
Old 01-22-2016, 12:12 AM   #50339

Quote:
So my confession. I've spent the past few days taking cold medicine - sleeping as much as I can, cause something caught me. Annie felt good enough today that we got out and picked up some color books for Earlene and Colleen to take to a children's hospital or care center. Anyone at FESWGC wishing to contribute a color book feel free to bring one.

Annie and I need to figure out our story book character - comic strip - cartoon - whatever get up (Not a requirement) for the big night of food and merriment.

I called Big Oil Guy (Ken - RVM6) toady to let him know we were alive. Shooting to see them before heading south on the 1st.

Steve - Mary Ann - Jeff - Marcia... we're lumbering around here much better now. Hopefully we can get this Midi-C going again.

Steve - We're free except for Sunday and next Wednesday. Bring it on ole exalted leader (and friend). One ringy dingy . . . . . . . .
Papawto5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 12:21 AM   #50340

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papawto5 View Post
Steve - We're free except for Sunday and next Wednesday. Bring it on ole exalted leader (and friend). One ringy dingy . . . . . . . .
Mary Anns phone will ring at the first nod from her sweetness herself. She was apologizing earlier for having gotten ill. I'm like duh. We all get sick every now and then.

I will let her know of the lucid ones availability! Hey Jeff... ya hearing this? RV Mutants ride again!
Old 01-22-2016, 07:10 AM   #50341

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspinz View Post
Not yet on the Jeep. Hoping for tomorrow.

Windshield not leaking, just the rubber gasket coming loose. The glass is glued on and seems secure.

No, it's the slide roof that's leaking now. The EternaBond is 1 1/2" wide, not the 4" it's supposed to be, and there's no Dicor (glue) along the edge to ensure it stays put. The EternaBond has lifted in several places, allowing rain into the slide roof and thence onto the floor and counter underneath. (Read: towels and dishpan.) At least it isn't over the bed!

🎶 Rain keeps falling on my head....🎶... but not if I'm quick. 😏

And heck, it could be sleet! How're ya doin, Tim? It's a long slide down yer hill, and a longer slide back up!
You get to Tucson I'll fix your roof for the small fee of a hug and a smile!

Ommms out to all even if you think you don't need it!

Congratulations on the new members of the family's and the ones on the way.

Also I would like to say. Y'all are some STM ' S for sure.

RVM481968 eagle 475hp Detroit 8v92
Dwayne & Shara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 07:20 AM   #50342

Quote:

I called Big Oil Guy (Ken - RVM6) toady to let him know we were alive. Shooting to see them before heading south on the 1st.

Steve - Mary Ann - Jeff - Marcia... we're lumbering around here much better now. Hopefully we can get this Midi-C going again.

Hope you both feel better soon... I got some of that "Hi Octain" cough syrup from VA & that works well for my sinus & colds...

Since you mentioned the cartoon getup, I did a lot of contemplating & was gona try a "Jughead" them... Big sweatshirt with a "S" on it, then a burger king crown like he always wore... Maybe I will save for Dead Horse... Maybe I can lose about 90 # to look more like Jughead...

Richard & "Queen" Ann, RVM # 110.. .. 95 Minni Winnie 30' & 2012 ERA 24' (AKA Minni & Micro).... Our Chihuahua lets us serve her in Arkansas.. lol
romin roman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 08:09 AM   #50343

Fleetwood Owners Club
Richard did you get much snow?

For those that like to see this, once again AR got some snow! No problem, temp up in 40s by weekend.

Disclaimer, this pic is from last year, but it looks the same this morning! Lol I just don't want to get out in it!
Old 01-22-2016, 08:37 AM   #50344
RVM1

R U an RV Mutant too?

Dang! So much going on overnight. Steve secretly recieves RVM Ohms on the rebound and rebounds from his cold while his refer is too cold. Annie is near to shopping shape again. Sue and Martin and Di and Larry are keeping good humor thru all of the RV/Jeep issues, but RVM Mohms are still flying. And a Mini-C is in the works for AJ (authorities have been advised).
Mel and Kate, keep us updated on the Baby spoilage!
Richard and Ann, we hope Dead Horse Ranch is in your cards.
And, yes, the RVM Ohms and Mohms generation is at record levels! I think the RVM Temps deserve kudos and a night out.
I started today at 6. Too excited to sleep in with the impending Mini-C with Denise and Wazzizname. We start with a walking cruise thru the AZ Marketplace, and then a happy hour at our place. Gwen is so proud to have such good and crazy company!
All of the banter and meet-ups in AZ is building up to a FESWGC frenzy. OH YEAH!
Bring yer costumes (optional) and good spirits and STM tudes to Tucson.

http://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote