Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-24-2016, 09:40 PM   #50499
RVM 18

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post
Ah, you do know the secret to her heart. The best way to get her attention is to put just one in each of a few pockets. Sena learned that trick from the folks at a Home Depot in Oklahoma. Many of the employees wanted her attention and wanted to give her candy. Since she's diabetic, I had to place a limit on her sugar intake, so I suggested that each of them put a Tic Tac in both of their apron pockets. It wasn't long before she wanted to search every pocket wherever we go.

You might have to show Sena that you are putting one in your pocket and then ignore her. The watched monkey gets nervous and standoffish.

okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-24-2016, 09:49 PM   #50500
RVM 18

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspinz View Post
Thanks, y'all. I can feel those ommms roaring in. They're bound to take effect soon!
Ohmms of course, but maybe you might find a good therapist to help you recover quicker. Oh and a good cough medicine. I can't imagine how much your neck hurts every time you cough.

Old 01-24-2016, 10:24 PM   #50501
RVM1

R U an RV Mutant too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
Ah, you do know the secret to her heart. The best way to get her attention is to put just one in each of a few pockets. Sena learned that trick from the folks at a Home Depot in Oklahoma. Many of the employees wanted her attention and wanted to give her candy. Since she's diabetic, I had to place a limit on her sugar intake, so I suggested that each of them put a Tic Tac in both of their apron pockets. It wasn't long before she wanted to search every pocket wherever we go.

You might have to show Sena that you are putting one in your pocket and then ignore her. The watched monkey gets nervous and standoffish.

Barb. Shhhhh! Don't put this anywhere other Mutants may see it. This now my secret approach to Sena!

http://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 10:52 PM   #50502

Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post
Barb. Shhhhh! Don't put this anywhere other Mutants may see it. This now my secret approach to Sena!

I won't tell if you won't. 😈
Old 01-24-2016, 10:53 PM   #50503

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspinz View Post
I won't tell if you won't. 😈
I'm telling!
flaggship1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 11:20 PM   #50504

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
I'm telling!

Spoilsport!
Old 01-24-2016, 11:27 PM   #50505

Vintage RV Owners Club
Sue... keifer, Keifer, keifer and maybe a daily probiotic too! They go to work so you don't have to so hard! I'm Betting Diane has some with her...
MartySQ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 11:42 PM   #50506

R U an RV Mutant too?

Quote:
Ohmms of course, but maybe you might find a good therapist to help you recover quicker. Oh and a good cough medicine. I can't imagine how much your neck hurts every time you cough.

Hadn't thought about therapy. Which kind are you thinking?

It isn't coughing (which is finally subsiding) that is so troublesome so much as is head position. It's really hard to drink tea with one's head tilted up & to the right. It tends to go up one's nose.

If the lymph nodes do their job and that pain goes, and my poor abused vocal cords recover, I'll be 2/3 better already. (Croak)

I just hope we didn't give any of this to Wayne or Earlene! At the time I didn't even think about being contagious. Now I'm scared to bits! Friends don't let friends share germs!

Tomorrow we find out if the Jeep fix actually fixed the Jeep or not. Then we think about having the towing brake system changed out and find out whether there is time. Martin will be much less depressed when he gets his car back. I'll be less depressed when I know we can get to Tucson on time!

Tonight I'm not depressed. We have friends, we have each other, we have...uh oh: rain in the forecast! C'n I go be depressed now? (No, I'm not!)

Night all. Sleep well. Thanks again for well wishes and good, good ommms.
Old 01-24-2016, 11:47 PM   #50507

R U an RV Mutant too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartySQ View Post
Sue... keifer, Keifer, keifer and maybe a daily probiotic too! They go to work so you don't have to so hard! I'm Betting Diane has some with her...

Ooh, ooh! Had forgotten. Will make some up tonight (packet mix). Have lecithin for the nerve sheath and active yogurt. Also have a little reiki and lots of EFT. Whatever helps! Thanks!
Old 01-24-2016, 11:56 PM   #50508

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Sue... I believe it's, back straight, head parallel to the table, with pinky extemded, sip tea, and then tilt head up and to the right while swallowing.
flaggship1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 12:37 AM   #50509

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Sue... I believe it's, back straight, head parallel to the table, with pinky extemded, sip tea, and then tilt head up and to the right while swallowing.

Steve, I believe it more currently is back straight, pinky extended, discover head cannot be at correct angle, look snooty while tilting teacup in general direction of mouth. Or snoot, as the case may be. Swallow as indicated. 😁
Old 01-25-2016, 05:59 AM   #50510
RVM 18

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Hmm, do you have any heat resistant straws, Sue? A short length of aquarium tubing is what my Pepsi addicted SIL used for a while. Just take small sips so tea doesn't go down your airway. Maybe a massage or chiropractor can give you some relief? You and Martin's Jeep gotta get fixed soon. We's got a whole lotta playin' to do in just 7 days. Ohmms and mohmms generators set on maximum.
Old 01-25-2016, 08:30 AM   #50511

Quote:
Hmm, do you have any heat resistant straws, Sue? A short length of aquarium tubing is what my Pepsi addicted SIL used for a while. Just take small sips so tea doesn't go down your airway. Maybe a massage or chiropractor can give you some relief? You and Martin's Jeep gotta get fixed soon. We's got a whole lotta playin' to do in just 7 days. Ohmms and mohmms generators set on maximum.

I did think of straws, too, Barb. It seems somewhat better this morning, though, so I may get by w/o them. I will keep the aquarium tubing in mind. That's a great suggestion.

I'm hoping Jeep calls before noon so we can get on with planning. Under other circumstances I'd be happy to stay in Galveston, maybe out at the SP, but we have people to see, things to get done!

Oh yes, and a costume to put together. Two, actually.

Hey! Do any mutants going to Tucson have face paint to share, or shall I find some here? Walmart says online that they carry it, but it prolly depends on the local store. It is coming up to Mardi Gras....

Cheers!
Old 01-25-2016, 09:51 AM   #50512

Vintage RV Owners Club
Amazing how quickly them omms start to work... continue healing!

MartySQ is online now   Reply With Quote

« Endless Tale Game | - »