Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-13-2016, 09:19 PM   #51465

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1455423523.762258.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	102.3 KB
ID:	118981
Look what I got for Valentine's Day!!

Colleen, traveling with Don (KSCrude) & Mr. Malone
MZCRUDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-13-2016, 10:00 PM   #51466

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum View Post
Get well Steveo there are plans in the works involving you a few other mutants. Heal fast oh fearless number two and counting.

Jeffrow, get over there and start doing some doctoring.
Getting any good seafood down south of the border?

Hi D...
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 10:21 PM   #51467

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by PTJeep View Post
I'm focusing the oooommmmmssss generator in your direction buddy, we are only 4.5 miles away.
A little ways down C and a zig and a zag I believe. BTW - The Walmart on Pacific is Huge - but 11 miles of 35 mph streets away Rarely see an LOE in daylight, but there were lots of flashing lights the other night -

Just paid the SD piper for tags that expire 3/31 (there was a wheel tax - maybe $32.00.) Did it online. A little funky website for the cellphone but got through it. On top of tooth and scooter, and deductible on heatpump fan motor and thermistor, I may be having a PTJeep experience lol. Silver lining is paid for this month way back in Pahrump... oh and OUTER RAINBOW!!
Old 02-13-2016, 10:24 PM   #51468

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post
Making use of new skill...... These 3 are for my neighbor kids.....
Now to do the 5 for my grands... The 5 are webbed, just need to wrap......
Still some adjustments to make.....

Attachment 118980

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
Very nice!

Maybe I'll take up fly tying.
Old 02-13-2016, 10:26 PM   #51469

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post
For Shara and Sue, Nola thanks you for inspiring her
Attachment 118960
Attachment 118961
Looks like the start of a coffee table book! Well done Nola.
Old 02-13-2016, 10:29 PM   #51470

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by MZCRUDE View Post
Attachment 118981
Look what I got for Valentine's Day!!

Colleen, traveling with Don (KSCrude) & Mr. Malone
That Don is a classy guy!

Did it come with a bottle of wine?

You should have come to Yuma with us. 86 degrees today and the wind is behaving.
Old 02-13-2016, 10:32 PM   #51471

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfjr View Post
That sound good even for us. Presently we are at Lake Whitney T. T. for a week.

We will be headed North then, to sister's in K.C. then to S.D.

See ya in Az. in April.
You guys... I tell ya. You should hook up and caravan with Carl. Where ya going after Deadhorse in April?
Old 02-13-2016, 10:49 PM   #51472

Vintage RV Owners Club
Uggh... I had to do something I've been dreading having to do in this Critter Care business I run, Owners were gone, and when I got there tonight, one of the oldest female kitties appeared to have had a stroke or something. She was not her usual self and seemed to not be too long for this world. I called them, and they wanted me to meet the local vet after hours, at the vet clinic, to go ahead and have her put asleep so she wouldn't suffer anymore. Wish I had gone over this AM to clean litter boxes and feed the kitties instead of waiting to do it tonight... now I'll have to sleep with it in my mind. Poor thing. She was fine yesterday, trying to escape the room when I opened the door and rubbing up against my legs looking for some loving... tonight, I had to go hunt for her, she was curled up under a desk and couldn't walk but a step or 2 and that with much difficulty, then she'd flop onto her side. She apparently hadn't had anything to eat or drink all day by her choice. She did purr for me when I held her snug in my coat and sang softly to her on the way to the vet office.
Old 02-13-2016, 11:14 PM   #51473

Monaco Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Steve & Annie p!ease take care of yourself and see Doctors!! Especially Annie. We are worried about you guys.
Fulltime-Home is where we park it.
Davdeb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 01:35 AM   #51474

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
When do you hit Yuma?

First of March. Any mutants still planning to be there then? Barb, can we wet kayaks in the Colorado? Jeff & Marcia, a beverage or two? Steve & Annie, sashimi? Anyone else?
Old 02-14-2016, 01:41 AM   #51475

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartySQ View Post
Uggh... I had to do something I've been dreading having to do in this Critter Care business I run, Owners were gone, and when I got there tonight, one of the oldest female kitties appeared to have had a stroke or something. She was not her usual self and seemed to not be too long for this world. I called them, and they wanted me to meet the local vet after hours, at the vet clinic, to go ahead and have her put asleep so she wouldn't suffer anymore. Wish I had gone over this AM to clean litter boxes and feed the kitties instead of waiting to do it tonight... now I'll have to sleep with it in my mind. Poor thing. She was fine yesterday, trying to escape the room when I opened the door and rubbing up against my legs looking for some loving... tonight, I had to go hunt for her, she was curled up under a desk and couldn't walk but a step or 2 and that with much difficulty, then she'd flop onto her side. She apparently hadn't had anything to eat or drink all day by her choice. She did purr for me when I held her snug in my coat and sang softly to her on the way to the vet office.

Marty I'm so sad for you and kitty and for her owners. That's a tough thing to have to go through.
Old 02-14-2016, 06:59 AM   #51476

Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
White Sands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne M View Post
I told Earlene when we were on the road that we forgot to offer you donuts. So, I had two, one for me and one for you

We are in Buckhorn Lake RV Resort, Kerrville, TX. I know why Pat likes it here so much. I went in the office area and looked around and they have a lot different kinds of her refreshments in there.

Tomorrow Fort Sam Houston. I think we got some extra days so will be thre until the 23rd if we did.

Come on down! If I can't get you in there then there are other RV parks nearby. Weather in the low 80's for the next 10 days. Low to high 50's at night.
We took your advice and visited White Sands yesterday, what a magnificent place,truly mind boggling. The dogs loved it but I couldn't get Pat to join me sliding down the dunes on a saucer..ahem. Only issue was trying to buy my senior lifetime Nat Park pass,the lady wouldn't believe I was 65, but I'm used to that.
Glorious Van Horn tonite then we're taking the more northern route to Red Bay via I-20 so we'll miss you this time around.
Stay safe
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	227.6 KB
ID:	118992  
TGA2016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 07:31 AM   #51477

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspinz View Post
First of March. Any mutants still planning to be there then? Barb, can we wet kayaks in the Colorado? Jeff & Marcia, a beverage or two? Steve & Annie, sashimi? Anyone else?
Oh we are here, and beverages can be had !!!

Cheers !!!
PTJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 08:08 AM   #51478

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartySQ View Post
Uggh... I had to do something I've been dreading having to do in this Critter Care business I run...She did purr for me when I held her snug in my coat and sang softly to her on the way to the vet office.
Sad but beautiful.
Sky_Boss is offline   Reply With Quote