Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Reply
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 02-29-2016, 07:11 PM   #52109
RVM64/RVillageAmbassador
 
Diwizi's Avatar


 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 3,317
Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post
Great TV? That means channels like GRIT, GetTV, EscapeTV, PBS, and other non-major networks. The Walter Cronkite style and honesty is dead.
And there is also DVD! I don't watch enough TV to make satellite worthwhile; many things outside to do while the neighbors I seldom see stay cloistered in front of the tube.


Dave and Nola, RV Mutants

Ovation has Boston Legal on Mondays... 3 in a row..... Its great......



Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
__________________

__________________
Diane & Larry, (RVM64) our Westies LitaBit & QTπ
(Diwizi)retired educator,watercolor artist / (Zeelarry)ARMY ret
2016 BerkshireXL 40RB, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-29-2016, 07:22 PM   #52110
Senior Member
 
huntnski's Avatar
 
Fleetwood Owners Club
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 6,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post
Great TV? That means channels like GRIT, GetTV, EscapeTV, PBS, and other non-major networks. The Walter Cronkite style and honesty is dead.
And there is also DVD! I don't watch enough TV to make satellite worthwhile; many things outside to do while the neighbors I seldom see stay cloistered in front of the tube.


Dave and Nola, RV Mutants
I'm with you there Dave, don't watch that much TV but do like to catch news and weather. Hopefully after Tuesday the ads will slow down.

Been having some really nice weather here past few days. Di and Larry must have brought it back with them.
__________________

__________________
Tim & Mary Discovery 40X. Chevy Tahoe. RVM32
"I've been lost now, days uncounted..."GFR"
huntnski is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 07:26 PM   #52111
Senior Member
 
flaggship1's Avatar


 
Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Rainbow Riding
Posts: 16,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post
Ovation has Boston Legal on Mondays... 3 in a row..... Its great......

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
Denny Crane...
Lol.

I have several seasons in a box set... may need to break that out.
__________________
Steve & Annie (RVM2)
2008 Fleetwood Bounder 38F ~ 325 ISB Turbo ~ Freightliner XC 2014 CR-V ~ Invisibrake / Sterling All Terrain
Sioux Falls, SD (FullTime Since Nov 5th 2014)
flaggship1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 08:05 PM   #52112
RVM1
 
CampDaven's Avatar


 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Fulltime, USA
Posts: 12,868
Blog Entries: 1
R U an RV Mutant too?

I have all episodes of (PBS series) "The Day The Universe Changed" and "Connections" by Dr James Burke, "The Ascent of Man" by Dr Jacob Bronowski.
All 4 seasons of (HBO) "Deadwood".
Also, all episodes of "Cracker", and (TV) "Mission Impossible".
I know you are all drooling!
I have the amazing Mutant ability to forget the highlights of each of these so I can always see them again FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!
Haven't watched the since before going fulltime. No surprise there!

Dave and Nola, RV Mutants
__________________
Dave and Nola, RVM1
The Journey is Our Destination!

http://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 08:49 PM   #52113
RVM64/RVillageAmbassador
 
Diwizi's Avatar


 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 3,317
Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post
I have all episodes of (PBS series) "The Day The Universe Changed" and "Connections" by Dr James Burke, "The Ascent of Man" by Dr Jacob Bronowski.
All 4 seasons of (HBO) "Deadwood".
Also, all episodes of "Cracker", and (TV) "Mission Impossible".
I know you are all drooling!
I have the amazing Mutant ability to forget the highlights of each of these so I can always see them again FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!
Haven't watched the since before going fulltime. No surprise there!

Dave and Nola, RV Mutants

We love to watch BigBangTheory.... Have all but this season..... On dvd....



Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
__________________
Diane & Larry, (RVM64) our Westies LitaBit & QTπ
(Diwizi)retired educator,watercolor artist / (Zeelarry)ARMY ret
2016 BerkshireXL 40RB, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 08:51 PM   #52114
Senior Member
 
huntnski's Avatar
 
Fleetwood Owners Club
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 6,442
Sounds like us, we carried 12-15 movies with us on our Canyon tour and never watched a single one. Mutants seem to be awful busy, no time for TV and movies!
__________________
Tim & Mary Discovery 40X. Chevy Tahoe. RVM32
"I've been lost now, days uncounted..."GFR"
huntnski is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 09:13 PM   #52115
Senior Member
 
flaggship1's Avatar


 
Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Rainbow Riding
Posts: 16,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Sounds like us, we carried 12-15 movies with us on our Canyon tour and never watched a single one. Mutants seem to be awful busy, no time for TV and movies!
And we're still not sure the DVD works. It plays CDs, but have never plugged a in a DVD.
__________________
Steve & Annie (RVM2)
2008 Fleetwood Bounder 38F ~ 325 ISB Turbo ~ Freightliner XC 2014 CR-V ~ Invisibrake / Sterling All Terrain
Sioux Falls, SD (FullTime Since Nov 5th 2014)
flaggship1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 09:13 PM   #52116
Senior Member
 
Possum's Avatar


 
Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Cherry Creek, BC Canada
Posts: 7,149
Hi from Possum and Pogo,

I have pictures to download and post but you will not believe the job Dwayne did on Gracie. Denise was in tears when she saw the finished product. Hopefully pictures will be uploaded later tonight,

I can't even imagine how much Dwayne has done for us while we are visiting.
__________________
Denise and Dennis Dalla-Vicenza Co-pilot Mizzie
Gracie a Winnebago 29 RQ +
George a Suzuki Toad
.
(Co-pilots emeritus Furb, Izzy & Mikkael)
Cherry Creek British Columbia
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 09:29 PM   #52117
Senior Member
 
huntnski's Avatar
 
Fleetwood Owners Club
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 6,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
And we're still not sure the DVD works. It plays CDs, but have never plugged a in a DVD.
Guess we'll all get around to those movies when all the campfires have gone out, theme nights have passed, smoker cooking done, buckets of hurricanes mixed and finished off, secrets of the Kamona revealed and planning for the next mini, midi or grand GC have all come and gone!
__________________
Tim & Mary Discovery 40X. Chevy Tahoe. RVM32
"I've been lost now, days uncounted..."GFR"
huntnski is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 09:30 PM   #52118
Senior Member
 
flaggship1's Avatar


 
Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Rainbow Riding
Posts: 16,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum View Post
Hi from Possum and Pogo,

I have pictures to download and post but you will not believe the job Dwayne did on Gracie. Denise was in tears when she saw the finished product. Hopefully pictures will be uploaded later tonight,

I can't even imagine how much Dwayne has done for us while we are visiting.
He is a talented mutant with a great heart. No doubt about that! Can't wait to see the pics.
__________________
Steve & Annie (RVM2)
2008 Fleetwood Bounder 38F ~ 325 ISB Turbo ~ Freightliner XC 2014 CR-V ~ Invisibrake / Sterling All Terrain
Sioux Falls, SD (FullTime Since Nov 5th 2014)
flaggship1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 10:02 PM   #52119
RVM64/RVillageAmbassador
 
Diwizi's Avatar


 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 3,317
Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum View Post
Hi from Possum and Pogo,

I have pictures to download and post but you will not believe the job Dwayne did on Gracie. Denise was in tears when she saw the finished product. Hopefully pictures will be uploaded later tonight,

I can't even imagine how much Dwayne has done for us while we are visiting.

Dwayne is a good man.... But then of course he is, he is mutant...... MutantMan is like Mighty Mouse..... Lol.... Love ya Dwayne.... And no Wayne, i dont really love everyone....



Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
__________________
Diane & Larry, (RVM64) our Westies LitaBit & QTπ
(Diwizi)retired educator,watercolor artist / (Zeelarry)ARMY ret
2016 BerkshireXL 40RB, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 10:09 PM   #52120
Senior Member
 
MartySQ's Avatar
 
Vintage RV Owners Club
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Kansas
Posts: 3,720
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
I'm with you there Dave, don't watch that much TV but do like to catch news and weather. Hopefully after Tuesday the ads will slow down.

Been having some really nice weather here past few days. Di and Larry must have brought it back with them.
Hang onto your hat and batten down your hatches... I foresee some rough weather for Arkansas ahead....
__________________
Martha (AKA RVM45), Bob, and Bess the Border collie
22'Honey Sportscruiser on a 1988 Ford Econoline.
Sometimes towing a powered Parachute.
MartySQ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 10:12 PM   #52121
Senior Member
 
MartySQ's Avatar
 
Vintage RV Owners Club
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Kansas
Posts: 3,720
I'm also foreseeing a mini C in my near future!
__________________
Martha (AKA RVM45), Bob, and Bess the Border collie
22'Honey Sportscruiser on a 1988 Ford Econoline.
Sometimes towing a powered Parachute.
MartySQ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 10:38 PM   #52122
Senior Member
 
flaggship1's Avatar


 
Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Rainbow Riding
Posts: 16,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartySQ View Post
I'm also foreseeing a mini C in my near future!
Tell us more... lol.
__________________

__________________
Steve & Annie (RVM2)
2008 Fleetwood Bounder 38F ~ 325 ISB Turbo ~ Freightliner XC 2014 CR-V ~ Invisibrake / Sterling All Terrain
Sioux Falls, SD (FullTime Since Nov 5th 2014)
flaggship1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 4 (0 members and 4 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.