Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-24-2013, 08:10 PM   #5209

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davdeb1 View Post
You forgot the wheels!
We're still working on the wheels! Need more lights.
KSCRUDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-24-2013, 08:12 PM   #5210

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSCRUDE View Post
Front shot.
Hey Don !!!

Marcia said it looks like a rolling Bordello, has anyone ever thrown beads at it?

Although it would be hard to misplace it, and it would be easy to find in the dark.

Cheers !!!
PTJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 08:12 PM   #5211

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by PTJeep View Post
Hey Herb !!! And I suppose you put it in a blender and whip it into a froth? and is it 1 to 1, 2 to 1, 3 to 1 or a bottle to 1 ??? Cheers !!!
To be honest I don't measure. Bout two fingers in an 8 oz. glass with ice and fill with orange juice but Wayne can tell you I'm sure. He never gave me the amounts so I just swagged it and it was great.
Old 10-24-2013, 08:18 PM   #5212

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEFFY View Post
We used Grey Line in NYC for a step - on guide. The only two places we used receptive operators was the Maritimes in CA and Branson Mo

I drive for two private schools because their buses need a CDL driver. It gives me something to do and money for repairs ($6500 for a new roof and two AC's and all new vents and covers). Then $1550 for a new 2 way reefer.

I loved it when I was younger but no more. When we were coming back from Alb. NM for Balloon Fiesta, it took us 6 days, in the bus business it was two days, big difference. We used to do Wash DC to Beaumont Tx in 22 hours with 2 drivers.

What did you drive?
Hi Bob !!

Well the first trip I spoke about was in my 2008 Jeep.
The 2nd was in my 1990 Full size Chevy 3/4 ton Van
and the third was in a 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88

and it was all of those times when we were on vacation, and because time was running short and I had to go back to work, I had to pull a mega drive to get there or there just wasnt anyplace to lay our heads. We always took vacations but a lot of times we kept it closer to home.

Cheers !!!
Old 10-24-2013, 08:23 PM   #5213

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Harriet View Post
KSCrude
Love the lights. Man after my own heart. I do my boat like that at Christmas. Hope the pics loaded. What do you think? Mutant light addiction?
Mike...

I know you would have had enough juice for the electric swizzle sticks, keg fridge and wine fridge as well ... who ya kiddin..... go towards the lights Mr. Phelps, go towards the lights .....

Cheers !!!
Old 10-24-2013, 08:28 PM   #5214

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbnBarb View Post
To be honest I don't measure. Bout two fingers in an 8 oz. glass with ice and fill with orange juice but Wayne can tell you I'm sure. He never gave me the amounts so I just swagged it and it was great.

I am thinking we will have to work on this at the GC@CL and there could be variations, it almost sounds like an old style fuzzy navel, which was orange juice and peach schnapps .... those are kind of sneaky too.

Cheers !!!
Old 10-24-2013, 09:40 PM   #5215

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunner View Post
Is anybody else getting multiple email notifications of a new post?
I don't get any email notifications.

Quote:
I am thinking we will have to work on this at the GC@CL and there could be variations, it almost sounds like an old style fuzzy navel, which was orange juice and peach schnapps .... those are kind of sneaky too.

Cheers !!!
Nope no fuzz in my navel.

I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not so sure..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toyduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 10:18 PM   #5216

Vintage RV Owners Club
Well, KSCRUDE... we will for sure see ya coming!
Old 10-24-2013, 10:35 PM   #5217

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartySQ
Well, KSCRUDE... we will for sure see ya coming!
Those lights are so bright I hardly recognize Dons 2013 Newmar under them. It's amazing how well it's camouflaged under those lights. LoL.
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 11:18 PM   #5218

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyduck View Post
I don't get any email notifications.

Nope no fuzz in my navel.
Hahahaha, I have to laugh about the fuzzy navels, my mom who DOES not drink, was over one Christmas a long time ago was down at my wet bar and got ahold of one, and she just enjoyed it so much she kept asking for another, pretty soon the next thing I noticed was mom asleep in the lazy boy, My Dad just laughed and said your mother will get you back for that. I dont really remember if she ever did, but she sure loved those Fuzzy Navels...

Cheers !!!
Old 10-25-2013, 07:13 AM   #5219
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
[QUOTE=HerbnBarb;1779357]Wow just had a fantastic meal at Fish Tales in Galveston. And wouldn't ya know it... They had an appetizer made specifically for mutants...jumbo shrimp wrapped in pepper jack wrapped in bacon and deep fried.... This place is Mutant Approved!

So I received this phone call last evening and I'm (sort of) chastised for taking them to Willie G's instead of Fish Tales. I knew Fish Tales was good, but if Herb and Barb want to go to ALL the good eatin' places it si going to take a few months, not two days.

So, hopefully they will come back from time to time and we can let them explore other wonderful eating establishments.

Glad you liked Fish Tales. It was on my list as we were driving to the CG, but co-pilot didn't remember it from our MC days and we just ignored it. Oh well! Next time.

Quote:
Actually we are topping it off right now with Wayne's smoothy! Thanks again Wayne for learnin us this drink.
You are welcome. Keep it a secret.

Quote:
Ya know you're going to have to spill the beans on this drink, you do realize that it is pure torture to those of us that would love to know this concoction you are partaking of.

Cheers !!!
I'm coming after him if he does!

Quote:
Wayne's smoothy is a Smirnoff Marshmellow Cream Vodka and Orange Juice... Simple, smooth, extra tasty, and it will sneak up on you.
Dang Herb! Oh, it's alright, you got one of the ingredients wrong.

Quote:
Hey Herb !!!

And I suppose you put it in a blender and whip it into a froth? and is it 1 to 1,
2 to 1, 3 to 1 or a bottle to 1 ???

Cheers !!!
Nope! Blender is not needed as it is so smooth there is no need to whip it up. As for measuring, do people really measure. Even back in the 60's I just counted when pouring. Without a pourer, two fingers seems about right. However I did tell herb to save one of the bottles and then just mix the ingredients half-n-half.

Quote:
You tell 'em lush!

Now, the real ingredients are: FLuffed Marshmallow Vodka (your choice of brand) and Simply Orange orange juice without pulp.

Be wary wary carwefull. It can be addictive.
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 11:21 AM   #5220

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
With any luck, in freezer by the weekend!
You had any luck yet, outside of bad luck!
yep 2 doe 1 arrow but nothing on the big buck yet but I hope that changes to night.

RVM481968 eagle 475hp Detroit 8v92
Dwayne & Shara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 11:35 AM   #5221

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwayne & Shara View Post
yep 2 doe 1 arrow but nothing on the big buck yet but I hope that changes to night.
Hey Dwayne !!!

Well done and nice shot, you are making me jealous, I have to skip deer season this year, its only the second time in 20 years, oh well next year I'll have meat for the bar-b also. Remember the chant ... Here Bucky, Bucky, Bucky ... I cant say it will definitely work, but the thought is nice.

Cheers !!!
Old 10-25-2013, 11:41 AM   #5222

Quote:
Hey Dwayne !!!

Well done and nice shot, you are making me jealous, I have to skip deer season this year, its only the second time in 20 years, oh well next year I'll have meat for the bar-b also. Remember the chant ... Here Bucky, Bucky, Bucky ... I cant say it will definitely work, but the thought is nice.

Cheers !!!
I have to give the credit to my new bow hoyt maxiss 31 one sweet bow out to 80 yrds not by me but the bow can do it i'm only out to 50 yrds with a 1/2" group

RVM481968 eagle 475hp Detroit 8v92
Dwayne & Shara is offline   Reply With Quote