Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-05-2016, 07:22 PM   #52249
RVM1

Tim, why are all of us following your lead? I'm thinkin Dwayne has nuff to do for quite a while, if we don't get careful or lucky!
Martin, I have several "experience marks" on Gwen already. But this ain't no contest, ya know? If you call in a claim, just tell them the tree jumped out, give Tim as a reference, and comprehensive should cover it just fine.

Dave and Nola, RV Mutants

http://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-05-2016, 07:24 PM   #52250

Vintage RV Owners Club
He was just out flying this afternoon... don't think he made it taht far... chute is wrong color... tee hee...

MartySQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 07:24 PM   #52251
RVM1

Marty, are you sure you aren't kin of my mothers side? You are doing many of the horticultural things she did and more! I won't ask you where you find the time.

Old 03-05-2016, 07:28 PM   #52252
RVM64/RVillageAmbassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspinz View Post
Checking in before doing ketchup.

It's confession time, or "when you get ground crew, make sure they know what they're doing", or "shall we put in a claim or not?" Result:

Attachment 120603

Martin was backing in very well, straightening out along the patio, when something told me to look up. Up! Ack! Crack!

The tree survived w/ barely a scuff mark. Our upper ladder didn't fare quite so well, nor did the paintwork on the upper rear cap. Martin had to remove the top ladder in order to free us and the tree from each other.

Something else for Papa Thor to fix. <Sigh>

Okay, moving on -- ketchup.

Tell Martin that Larry said that is what happens when you get that extra set of wheels back there.....

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 07:34 PM   #52253
RVM1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post
Well, RVMs, Nola and I are prepping for a Journey to Roper Lake SP for a week of "Ahhh". We leave here Monday.
Will report Mutations as they happen.
So, where the heck you all are? Where you been? Where to next? How's your view? Got pics?
Attachment 120545

Hmmmm. Nobody Mutating and ain't nowhere, won't move, have no view and no pics?
I posted a fine pic of my Great Aunt Myrtle with a couple of the smaller pike they got (small means tender) and my Great Uncle Clyde was gargling some brandy before spitting it on his fillet knife to make sure of sanitary fish cleaning.
Okay, whose turn next?
Cheers!
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1457228084.815850.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	59.7 KB
ID:	120624

Old 03-05-2016, 07:36 PM   #52254
RVM1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post
Tell Martin that Larry said that is what happens when you get that extra set of wheels back there.....

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!

Ahhhhh! The curse of the tag

Old 03-05-2016, 08:00 PM   #52255

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Park lost power about 10 minutes ago. No word circulating as to the problem. Thankfully it's cool.
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 08:13 PM   #52256
RVM1

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Park lost power about 10 minutes ago. No word circulating as to the problem. Thankfully it's cool.

Tree jumped into power pole. There is a "jumping tree" virus that Tim introduced to RVMdom at the 1st GC. We are DOOMED!!

Old 03-05-2016, 08:20 PM   #52257
RVM99

Newmar Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Quote:
Hmmmm. Nobody Mutating and ain't nowhere, won't move, have no view and no pics?
I posted a fine pic of my Great Aunt Myrtle with a couple of the smaller pike they got (small means tender) and my Great Uncle Clyde was gargling some brandy before spitting it on his fillet knife to make sure of sanitary fish cleaning.
Okay, whose turn next?
Cheers!
Attachment 120624

I mutated from north to south (again). Birdies had a grand time on the ride, took one blurry pic so I'm posting it anyhow, sunset on I-75 around Tampa...here for a couple of weeks so if any mutants are in the area, how about some East Coast mini's happening???
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1769.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	142.6 KB
ID:	120628  
bokobird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 08:32 PM   #52258

Who said: "Third time is a charm"??? Well I sure hope so !!!

3rd time in ER & this time I learned a lesson worth sharing...

One Dr. said take Advil for shingles pain (these are about 2 weeks old & healing well, pain easing but not gone - thanks to many Ohmmms)

ER Dr. said Advil is in an aspirin "Class" & still acts as a blood thinner.. Well this caused some bleeding where it dosnt belong... Could have been very serious, but lab tests show near normal readings...

Long story short, looks like aspirin cause of latest ER visit... She was kept overnight for observation, but expect her to be released tomorrow...

Thanks again for Ohmmmss...

Richard & "Queen" Ann, RVM # 110.. .. 95 Minni Winnie 30' & 2012 ERA 24' (AKA Minni & Micro).... Our Chihuahua lets us serve her in Arkansas.. lol
romin roman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 08:40 PM   #52259

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
It's back on...
Old 03-05-2016, 08:42 PM   #52260

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by romin roman View Post

One Dr. said take Advil for shingles pain (these are about 2 weeks old & healing well, pain easing but not gone - thanks to many Ohmmms)

ER Dr. said Advil is in an aspirin "Class" & still acts as a blood thinner.. Well this caused some bleeding where it dosnt belong... Could have been very serious, but lab tests show near normal readings...

Long story short, looks like aspirin cause of latest ER visit... She was kept overnight for observation, but expect her to be released tomorrow...

Well geesh...
Omms continue.
Old 03-05-2016, 08:58 PM   #52261

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Tim... jumping trees in Arkansas is one thing - here in AZ it's quite another. The trees are so thin here, Mutants have been forced to run into power posts and water lines.

Heck I was even guided right over the connection of my neighbors sewer in Surprise. Surprise is right!
You truly have a way with meeting new neighbors! I bet things worked out!

Quote:
Tim, why are all of us following your lead? I'm thinkin Dwayne has nuff to do for quite a while, if we don't get careful or lucky!
Martin, I have several "experience marks" on Gwen already. But this ain't no contest, ya know? If you call in a claim, just tell them the tree jumped out, give Tim as a reference, and comprehensive should cover it just fine.

Follow me Boys was just an old movie, didn't think anyone would follow my lead! Hehehe!

Quote:
Tree jumped into power pole. There is a "jumping tree" virus that Tim introduced to RVMdom at the 1st GC. We are DOOMED!!

I knew I shouldn't have shown Martin and Sue the infamous tree in my yard. I confess they might have been influenced, affected or infected while here!

Quote:

Maybe Tylenol for the pain, it's not at all like Aspirin or ibuprofen.
We were just talking about you two today as we drove down to Malvern. Get to feeling better Ann, we need to get together!
Old 03-05-2016, 09:21 PM   #52262
RVM64/RVillageAmbassador

Quote:

Ohmmms for Annnnnnn....

Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote