Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-25-2013, 12:41 PM   #5223

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTJeep View Post
Hey Dwayne !!!

Well done and nice shot, you are making me jealous, I have to skip deer season this year, its only the second time in 20 years, oh well next year I'll have meat for the bar-b also. Remember the chant ... Here Bucky, Bucky, Bucky ... I cant say it will definitely work, but the thought is nice.

Cheers !!!
I have to give the credit to my new bow hoyt maxiss 31 one sweet bow out to 80 yrds not by me but the bow can do it i'm only out to 50 yrds with a 1/2" group

RVM48
Dwayne & Shara is online now   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-25-2013, 01:00 PM   #5224

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwayne & Shara View Post
I have to give the credit to my new bow hoyt maxiss 31 one sweet bow out to 80 yrds not by me but the bow can do it i'm only out to 50 yrds with a 1/2" group
Hi Dwayne,

50 yards is plenty for bow season, where my brother and I hunt in Michigan its hard to get a 50 yard shot because the growth is so dense. I have a spot in an oil cut that gives me a 100 yard shot, but then most are less, he and I hunt 120 acres of private land, with 2000 acres of state land just across the two lane to the south. We usually set up 8 blinds, cause if the deer bust you in one spot, from that point on they just walk around you out of sight, so you just have to surprise them someplace else.

Cheers !!!

P.S. Hoyt makes and excellent bow, my brother uses a Parker, I usually use 165gn boat tails ....

PTJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 08:38 PM   #5225

Newmar Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by KSCRUDE View Post
Front shot.
That looks more like a 2012 than the 2013 you have in your signature, but if that were mine, I could definitely find my way home in the campground with 'those lights'.
chuckinthebus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 08:42 PM   #5226

Newmar Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post
I thought there was a bathroom on the right.
'Clowns to the left.....Jokers to the right....Stuck in the middle'?
Old 10-25-2013, 08:47 PM   #5227

Newmar Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbnBarb View Post
To be honest I don't measure. Bout two fingers in an 8 oz. glass with ice and fill with orange juice but Wayne can tell you I'm sure. He never gave me the amounts so I just swagged it and it was great.
3 fingers makes it better? Wayne, help us out here.
Old 10-25-2013, 09:35 PM   #5228

Monaco Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
For all the mutants back east looking forward to mutating into snow birds or fulltimers, here is something to look forward to...

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20131025_193347.png
Views:	45
Size:	523.8 KB
ID:	48548

Been in the 80-90 degree range. A mile down the road
from RVM1
Fulltime-Home is where we park it.
Davdeb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 09:40 PM   #5229

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davdeb1
For all the mutants back east looking forward to mutating into snow birds or fulltimers, here is something to look forward to...

from RVM1
Nice remote cul de sac but apparently in a bad neighborhood. Hahaha.
flaggship1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 10:18 PM   #5230
RVM1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davdeb1 View Post
For all the mutants back east looking forward to mutating into snow birds or fulltimers, here is something to look forward to... Been in the 80-90 degree range. A mile down the road from RVM1
A mile or 2 from us?

Hay! Stop over!

http://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 10:20 PM   #5231

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davdeb1 View Post

Attachment 48548

from RVM1
Hey Dave !!!

I am quite sure you are enjoying your Focus, but, next time around, can ya say Jeep? they are easy to tow, and they can take you places you have never dreamed of. Tomorrow I head to Phoenix to stay at my sister in laws before I head back to Michigan to lay my Dad to rest. I want to thank you all for the condolences you have sent. I really feel blessed to have such a group of friends I have yet had the chance to meet face to face. On Sunday I fly out and I'll return on Wednesday. I have my app to stay in contact with my mutant world and you can rest assured I will do so. Marcia will stay in Phoenix with her sister.

One thing I wanted to tell you, Dad always said he wanted a ragtime band to play at his funeral, well I think someone found a CD we can use, and as he was a 20 year Michigan National Guard member he will get a 21 gun salute to send him off, he also received an Honorable Discharge from the U.S. Army for his 10 day service during the 1967 Detroit Riots. I will miss him very much, and this time I will share with my Mom and brothers and sister will be sad but heart warming both.

I will make sure I keep you all posted of progress and such, once I get back to Phoenix on Wednesday the 30th we head back to Camp Verde and then head out from there on Friday for Apache Junction, the Journey is the Destination, and even if we backtrack we are still moving forward.

Thank you all for your support,

Cheers !!!
Old 10-25-2013, 10:25 PM   #5232
RVM1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTJeep View Post
Hey Dave !!! I am quite sure you are enjoying your Focus, but, next time around, can ya say Jeep? they are easy to tow, and they can take you places you have never dreamed of. Tomorrow I head to Phoenix to stay at my sister in laws before I head back to Michigan to lay my Dad to rest. I want to thank you all for the condolences you have sent. I really feel blessed to have such a group of friends I have yet had the chance to meet face to face. On Sunday I fly out and I'll return on Wednesday. I have my app to stay in contact with my mutant world and you can rest assured I will do so. Marcia will stay in Phoenix with her sister. One thing I wanted to tell you, Dad always said he wanted a ragtime band to play at his funeral, well I think someone found a CD we can use, and as he was a 20 year Michigan National Guard member he will get a 21 gun salute to send him off, he also received an Honorable Discharge from the U.S. Army for his 10 day service during the 1967 Detroit Riots. I will miss him very much, and this time I will share with my Mom and brothers and sister will be sad but heart warming both. I will make sure I keep you all posted of progress and such, once I get back to Phoenix on Wednesday the 30th we head back to Camp Verde and then head out from there on Friday for Apache Junction, the Journey is the Destination, and even if we backtrack we are still moving forward. Thank you all for your support, Cheers !!!
Honorable, Jeff.

http://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 10:30 PM   #5233
RVM 18

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by virginiamtns View Post
I really want to meet Sena. What is the origin of his (her) name? Most of ours, being rescues, came with names. We have Gemma, Kalea, Amadeus, Pepper, Anjo, Mushoo, Birdman and Zydeco. And that's just the birds!
Sena was named after a friend that we lost to ovarian cancer back in the 80ís. The human Sena was a very kind and gracious lady. I was hoping the qualities would follow with the name and after 16 years I can say that they did -- but it took them about 12 years to get here.

I'm hoping we can all meet some day, but I've been told never to allow Sena to climb on a large bird's cage. I hear the birds find monkey toes quite tasty.
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 10:34 PM   #5234

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky

Sena was named after a friend that we lost to ovarian cancer back in the 80’s. The human Sena was a very kind and gracious lady. I was hoping the qualities would follow with the name and after 16 years I can say that they did -- but it took them about 12 years to get here.

I'm hoping we can all meet some day, but I've been told never to allow Sena to climb on a large bird's cage. I hear the birds find monkey toes quite tasty.
Hey Barb -I think they sound delicious myself. and Kidding!

Received your emails for RVM2RVM invites. Have to do that on laptop and will get to it this weekend.

Any date yet on getting the ole knees fixed. Noggin doing better? Mutant minds wanna know.
flaggship1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 10:34 PM   #5235

Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
Sena was named after a friend that we lost to ovarian cancer back in the 80ís. The human Sena was a very kind and gracious lady. I was hoping the qualities would follow with the name and after 16 years I can say that they did -- but it took them about 12 years to get here.

Hahahaha Hey Barb !!!,

I have to tell you I am really looking forward, to meeting both you and your furry kids come next April, ermmm you dont charge entertainment charges for Sena do you ?

Cheers !!!
Old 10-25-2013, 10:36 PM   #5236
RVM 18

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunner View Post
Is anybody else getting multiple email notifications of a new post?
Not me. I turned off email notification and just go to the User CP to look for replies.

okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote

« Endless Tale Game | - »