Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-21-2016, 03:59 PM   #52655

There's more to the RC sailboat story I watched unfold this morning. First there was one....
I waited especially to see the Granddad and DGS launch the yellow boat. The bonus was seeing the 3 guys together just hanging out in the shade.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1458597242091.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	106.4 KB
ID:	121978   Click image for larger version

Name:	1458597291566.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	117.8 KB
ID:	121979  

Name:	1458597321298.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	108.3 KB
ID:	121980   Click image for larger version

Name:	1458597370458.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	133.1 KB
ID:	121981  

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-21-2016, 04:06 PM   #52656

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspinz View Post
And a smashing meal it was, too, corned beef & cabbage etc. Plus piña coladas perfected and good company. 'Twas a grand evening, complete with a gibbous moon over Sierra.
Thanks Sue. Our pleasure as always!

This may or may not be the gibbous moon... but the pic is right after the pitcher of the frozen concoction in my pic file.

And this sky was last night looking toward Cocopah.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	1458597910554.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	121984   Click image for larger version

Name:	1458597978779.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	17.7 KB
ID:	121985  

flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 05:39 PM   #52657

Monaco Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Rvm13 checking in. We are in our long trek back to the Cleveland are Via Southern Florida. Finally got to do Roswell, Debbie enjoyed it. We been overnighting at out of the way little places in Deming, Roswell, Sweetwater, and now Waco.
I sure hope all of you ailing get better. I haven't check the feed for over a week.
Les, congratulations to your daughter.

Now back to your regularly scheduled thread😃
Fulltime-Home is where we park it.
Davdeb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 06:09 PM   #52658

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davdeb1 View Post
Rvm13 checking in. We are in our long trek back to the Cleveland are Via Southern Florida. Finally got to do Roswell, Debbie enjoyed it. We been overnighting at out of the way little places in Deming, Roswell, Sweetwater, and now Waco.
I sure hope all of you ailing get better. I haven't check the feed for over a week.
Les, congratulations to your daughter.

Now back to your regularly scheduled thread😃

Hi Dave! Hugs to Deb. Thanks for checking in.
Have been following your travels, and you are having way too much fun!

Dave and Nola, RV Mutants
https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 11:51 PM   #52659

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Moon over Seville this afternoon.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	1458625888612.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	122028  
Old 03-22-2016, 02:39 AM   #52660

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Moon over Seville this afternoon.

Nice double shot there. So Sierra, Seville, same thing, right?
Old 03-22-2016, 07:32 AM   #52661

Prayers for peace, and ohms for those in Belgium....

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 07:54 AM   #52662

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post
Prayers for peace, and ohms for those in Belgium....

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!

X-2... Well put...

BTW, I am also impressed with all of your art & using memories for your dream catchers...

Richard & "Queen" Ann, RVM # 110.. .. 2019 Coach House 26' .... Our Chihuahua T.T. lets us serve her in Arkansas.. lol
romin roman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 09:41 AM   #52663

R U an RV Mutant too?

Bar Harbor GC update:
I got a email from Debbie at Timberland Acres.

NOTE: 7 sites booked. 5 open until May 15.

Good Afternoon Dave,
As of today we have the following families reserved for your group:
Flagg, Steen, Wohlford, Cutter, Hrezo, Grifford & Miller for a total of 7 sites.

I'm still holding 5 additional sites. If there are others who plan to come, please have them contact us. Once we are open on May 15, 2016, I will release those sites for the general public if no one has called to reserve them.

I trust the winter has been kind to you. Snowing hard here today, with about 7 inches so far. Not the way to start spring.

We look forward to having your group stay with us. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance, or if you have any questions. We should finalize the date/time you would like to use our recreation room or pavilion for your group as these buildings are already quite booked. Talk to you soon.

Debbie

Old 03-22-2016, 10:26 AM   #52664

You gotta experience a gathering of mutants

For several of you, the thought of joining fellow mutants at a Grand Curiosity, Midi-C, or a Mini-C has crossed your mind at least once. For the uneducated mutants that's a large, medium, and small gathering of mutants taking place somewhere in North America.

Reasons for not joining us probably vary greatly. For some it's not feasible for their schedule, too far to wander in the alloted timeline, fear of not fitting in with a group of strangers, like to blend into a crowd rather than meet complete strangers, etc.

Well . . . . . . . let me tell you, No one needs to fear meeting up with 1 - 40 fellow mutants. We are all unique. We do NOT need to fit into a certain mold (lifestyle, life histories, religions, political persuasion, economic condition). We have countless stories to tell about the manner in which strangers became lifelong friends after about 2 hours (let alone 7 days).

Mutants live ALL over North America. Mutants travel ALL over North America. All you need to do is let fellow mutants know you're whereabouts and they will be eager to meet up with you in your neck of the woods or their neck of the woods.

Mary Ann and I are a bit biased but we have not met up with a nicer bunch of ordinary folksy types of human beings. Not pretentious. Not "converters". Not "judgmental". Not anything negative.

So . . . . . . if you've pondered the possibility of meeting up with a fellow mutant, join us or let us join you. We have a 98.3% satisfaction guarantee.

p.s. You can reach any mutant you want by using the PM (private message) function here at iRV2. All of us are waiting to hear from you.
Old 03-22-2016, 10:42 AM   #52665

R U an RV Mutant too?

Papaw Steve, a fine promo for RVMdom. It needed to be said. Bravo!
To all RVMs and lurkers on this thread, participation and interaction is so very grand! Please join the FUN!

Old 03-22-2016, 11:44 AM   #52666

Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post
Bar Harbor GC update:
I got a email from Debbie at Timberland Acres.

NOTE: 7 sites booked. 5 open until May 15.

Good Afternoon Dave,
As of today we have the following families reserved for your group:
Flagg, Steen, Wohlford, Cutter, Hrezo, Grifford & Miller for a total of 7 sites.

I'm still holding 5 additional sites. If there are others who plan to come, please have them contact us. Once we are open on May 15, 2016, I will release those sites for the general public if no one has called to reserve them.

I trust the winter has been kind to you. Snowing hard here today, with about 7 inches so far. Not the way to start spring.

We look forward to having your group stay with us. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance, or if you have any questions. We should finalize the date/time you would like to use our recreation room or pavilion for your group as these buildings are already quite booked. Talk to you soon.

Debbie

Ann said she is not up to the "Dead Horse Ranch" yet, however by then she should be more than ready to see everyone again... She finally felt well enough to attend church Sunday... I almost had to fill out a "visitors" card for her, LOL...

So, I booked one of the 5 left.

Debbie sounds like such a wonderful lady & I can't wait to meet her... Oh, BTW, I can't wait to see all the Mutants that can make it too...

Richard & "Queen" Ann, RVM # 110.. .. 2019 Coach House 26' .... Our Chihuahua T.T. lets us serve her in Arkansas.. lol
romin roman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 12:06 PM   #52667

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by romin roman View Post
Ann said she is not up to the "Dead Horse Ranch" yet, however by then she should be more than ready to see everyone again... She finally felt well enough to attend church Sunday... I almost had to fill out a "visitors" card for her, LOL...

So, I booked one of the 5 left.

Debbie sounds like such a wonderful lady & I can't wait to meet her... Oh, BTW, I can't wait to see all the Mutants that can make it too...
We will keep the Omms headed to Ann (and all mutants) and look forward to seeing you again!

Steve and Annie
Old 03-22-2016, 01:30 PM   #52668

don't know if we qualify, Maybe. 7 years ago i bid on a 5th wheel on Ebay. Didn't expect to get it but did. We have been living 1/2 time in it since. We volunteer 5 months at a time at state parks in Texas, nad Az and hopefully soon in Fl. We travel to Good Sam Rallys, Montana Owners Club rallys and various auto races. Figuring to move our domicile to South Dakaota. Will have to be a regular at Sturgis then to meet the in state requirement. i have done some mods to this 2007 Montana and have done all my own repairs and maint. i look at the new ones and consider having payments and decide against it it ain't broke, Why fix it. maybe you could assign us a member #.
Thanks.