Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-01-2016, 11:39 PM   #52991

Newmar Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Marty.

I'm taking a moment of silence. Cosmic hugs all around.
X2 - So sorry to hear Marty.
bokobird is online now   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-01-2016, 11:41 PM   #52992

Newmar Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victorious88 View Post
My name is Victoria and I originally hail from New Jersey, however I am bunking down in the highlands desert of Arizona now! My RV does not have a television, and I don't need or miss it at all. The Journey is my Destination!
Hi Victoria - you appear to have studied judiciously for the notorious exam and qualifications test to become a Mutant. I'm sure once the gate keepers come back from their partying they'll see how well you applied the gruesome requirements and announce your new RVM #, which I believe will be 133? In any case, welcome!
bokobird is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 04:45 AM   #52993

American Coach Owners Club
Quote:
My name is Victoria and I originally hail from New Jersey, however I am bunking down in the highlands desert of Arizona now! My RV does not have a television, and I don't need or miss it at all. The Journey is my Destination!
WOW... your first post on IRV is on the mutant thread. Welcome Victoria, once the lazy heads wake up mid day I am sure you will be awarded your mutant #.
rezman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 06:43 AM   #52994

Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:

Welcome Victoria, I doubt you'll ever be the same again. A glorious bunch of seriously disturbed people with hearts of gold. One of us even has a theme song.

Barry and Pat, RVM114
TGA2016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 06:52 AM   #52995

Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
Colleen! That's 16.5 months from now. I'm hoping we have several GCs between now and then -- at least one in the western half of the country. Maybe New Mexico? Or we could all show up at MMDC. I've heard rave reviews about that resort.

Well please put us down for 2 semi-adults and a pair of Bassets. Front row aisle would be good.
As a reminder I'll be available to perform weddings, ( how cool would that be during an eclipse. ) baptisms etc, of course confessions too by special arrangement.
A Grand Mutant renewal of vows??? Hmmm
Be safe everyone

Barry and Pat, RVM114
TGA2016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 07:01 AM   #52996

Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
Colleen! That's 16.5 months from now. I'm hoping we have several GCs between now and then -- at least one in the western half of the country. Maybe New Mexico? Or we could all show up at MMDC. I've heard rave reviews about that resort.
MMDC is a great resort. And the camp hosts are amazing people. Even if they are flat landers. Lol I would like to thank D And C for a great vist.

RVM481968 eagle 475hp Detroit 8v92
Dwayne & Shara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 07:02 AM   #52997

MartySQ many oohhmms are come to y'all from our camp.

Old 04-02-2016, 07:03 AM   #52998

The new rainbow rider for the ptsdjeep.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1459602154938.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	72.8 KB
ID:	122932  

Old 04-02-2016, 08:07 AM   #52999

Quote:

Good morning, Victoria!
You have passed the dreadful test, which pays the outrageous RVM dues for life, and are now RV Mutant #133!
You are now free to roam the Rainbow at your leisure and join in on the semi-insanity that thrives here in RVMdom.
RVMs, please welcome Victoria, RVM133.

Dave and Nola, RV Mutants
https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 08:20 AM   #53000
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Welcome to the bright (depends on your perspective) side of the rainbow. As stated, your very first post and you thought of the Mutants. How wonderful can that be.

BTW, you will be contacted regarding a different media of communications by Barb and when you do, I'm the wonderful one on this thread that has the wonderful theme song that was mentioned. I only send it out on request so be sure to ask for it when you are lured in to the other means of communications.

Also, there are some on here that you should not pay any attention to anything they say. The list is: Oh! Wait! The list is to long so I'll just name the top ten. 1. Tim, 2....well that's enough. I don't want to offend the others by putting them on the same pedestal.

p.s., watch out for these people:

Steve
Steve
Steve
Steve
Steve and
Steve
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 08:40 AM   #53001

R U an RV Mutant too?

Victoria, you are the youngest Mutant, and as luck (?) would have it, an RVM April Fool.
https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 08:43 AM   #53002

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
We all are honored that you saved your first post for us mutants, welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne M View Post
Welcome to the bright (depends on your perspective) side of the rainbow. As stated, your very first post and you thought of the Mutants. How wonderful can that be.

BTW, you will be contacted regarding a different media of communications by Barb and when you do, I'm the wonderful one on this thread that has the wonderful theme song that was mentioned. I only send it out on request so be sure to ask for it when you are lured in to the other means of communications.

Also, there are some on here that you should not pay any attention to anything they say. The list is: Oh! Wait! The list is to long so I'll just name the top ten. 1. Tim, 2....well that's enough. I don't want to offend the others by putting them on the same pedestal.

p.s., watch out for these people:

Steve
Steve
Steve
Steve
Steve and
Steve
Oh young mutant, be weary of those friendly types, they can lead you astray!
Old 04-02-2016, 08:58 AM   #53003

Vintage RV Owners Club
Goodness... another mutant slipped in the door overnight! Welcome Victoria!
Tell us a little about yourself?
Are you fulltime on the rainbow, part time on the rainbow? Kids furry or not? Spousal units? Seems right now, a bunch of mutants are in the desert area, giving you the likelyhood of meeting up in person for a curiosity of any size long before the rest of us had the opportunity to personally meet....
Old 04-02-2016, 09:11 AM   #53004

Welcome Victoria to our band of wonderfully mutated bunch of RV lifestyle wanderers. Mutating into RVM133 on your first post is an exceptional feat.

Mary Ann and I hope to meet up with you. Perhaps next week at Dead Horse Ranch State Park near Cottonwood. Drop in and see about 8 of your fellow mutants (and their significant others). Come for a day or see if the state park has any openings you can fill.

BTW, be clear that I am not the Steve that you were warned about. In fact, the RV mutant who posted that advice likes to spread false rumors about many of us "purebred" mutants.

Also welcome to the other recently mutated RVers that now have be properly inducted into our group.
Papawto5 is offline   Reply With Quote