Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-28-2016, 09:31 PM   #55217

Vintage RV Owners Club
Another long day! I personally didn't do as well at the Farmer's market... wish I had more Peach butter to sell! Sold out of that the first day....I did sell all the butter crunch lettuce I took except 1 head. Sara (DIL) made up for the lack of $$ coming in, she sold more than I did, and so we made about the same total as we did the first day we did the market... One more week like we have had so far, and the rest will be gravy... She bought another table, which added to our 'startup' costs. Now, if we can refrain from buying more for the business until after next week...LOL, we'll be in the blue, or green, however you want to call it....but not red. This time, we had a really cute little attention getter as it was warmer out and Little Eli came along, and waved from his pack n play at everyone walking by, then I took him to the swing for awhile and he charmed the crowds( ok, well, the market folks and the passers by) with his cute smile. He liked the swing. He finally had enough as we were packing up to leave and got a little crabby because he was sleepy... hope he had a good nap so his mommy could lie down for a bit too! Wish I had thought to take a picture...

MartySQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-28-2016, 10:03 PM   #55218

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartySQ View Post
Another long day! I personally didn't do as well at the Farmer's market... wish I had more Peach butter to sell! Sold out of that the first day....I did sell all the butter crunch lettuce I took except 1 head. Sara (DIL) made up for the lack of $$ coming in, she sold more than I did, and so we made about the same total as we did the first day we did the market... One more week like we have had so far, and the rest will be gravy... She bought another table, which added to our 'startup' costs. Now, if we can refrain from buying more for the business until after next week...LOL, we'll be in the blue, or green, however you want to call it....but not red. This time, we had a really cute little attention getter as it was warmer out and Little Eli came along, and waved from his pack n play at everyone walking by, then I took him to the swing for awhile and he charmed the crowds( ok, well, the market folks and the passers by) with his cute smile. He liked the swing. He finally had enough as we were packing up to leave and got a little crabby because he was sleepy... hope he had a good nap so his mommy could lie down for a bit too! Wish I had thought to take a picture...
Woot! Will you be taking the operation public? Barry... hot tip for you. Le Co-oP Marty and Sara. Purveyors of Peach Butter and Butter Crunch Lettuce and More.

So you know that rain amd weather we missed... well... right now you can find us on this map... but the Dish Signal is powerless against the storm.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1464490986185.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	84.2 KB
ID:	128494  

flaggship1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 10:09 PM   #55219
RVM99

Newmar Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Woot! Will you be taking the operation public? Barry... hot tip for you. Le Co-oP Marty and Sara. Purveyors of Peach Butter and Butter Crunch Lettuce and More.

So you know that rain amd weather we missed... well... right now you can find us on this map... but the Dish Signal is powerless against the storm.
Could be worse - it could be snow!!! Hunker down, stay safe!
bokobird is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 10:19 PM   #55220

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by bokobird View Post
Could be worse - it could be snow!!! Hunker down, stay safe!
Yep. It could definitely be much worse!

I copied some pics from the S5 to my laptop today. Even with the 32 gig card and 16 on the phone - they've gotta come off. Got about 6,500 pics off. Need to move the card off next. Then backup to the 1T drive or is it 2... Once Isee what I've got I will reconsider buying cloud space.
Old 05-28-2016, 10:37 PM   #55221

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Wayne... yeah, yeah...

So where do you plan to pick up US 2 and where will you exit. It's 2,500 miles long.

You might not want to start here...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1464493055179.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	47.2 KB
ID:	128501  
Old 05-28-2016, 10:47 PM   #55222

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky_Boss View Post
OH YA!
Tom and Carol say hi.
Will always be grateful to you both for taking the time to visit with.

BTW - we went plain and simple tonight. 2 14" Tobin's thin crust pizzas. Nuthin but the crust, sauce, Italian sausage and cheese. Hard to believe 6 people were fine with just sausage. Lol. There were a few slices left for take home. I better check on that.
Old 05-28-2016, 10:50 PM   #55223
RVM99

Newmar Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Quote:
Yep. It could definitely be much worse!

I copied some pics from the S5 to my laptop today. Even with the 32 gig card and 16 on the phone - they've gotta come off. Got about 6,500 pics off. Need to move the card off next. Then backup to the 1T drive or is it 2... Once Isee what I've got I will reconsider buying cloud space.
Well if you have a full terabyte of pics, I guess you take quite a few. Not sure I'd trust cloud space as anything but secondary backup storage - especially with drives being so cheap these days for so many tera's.
bokobird is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 10:58 PM   #55224

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by bokobird View Post
Well if you have a full terabyte of pics, I guess you take quite a few. Not sure I'd trust cloud space as anything but secondary backup storage - especially with drives being so cheap these days for so many tera's.
I feel the same way, but don't have near a T in pics. I wanted to get them in 2 places - the hard drive and the Segate T drive.

I did get the free Cloud for Annie after I blanked her phone...
Old 05-28-2016, 11:03 PM   #55225

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
I feel the same way, but don't have near a T in pics. I wanted to get them in 2 places - the hard drive and the Segate T drive.

I did get the free Cloud for Annie after I blanked her phone...
You are so compassionate and such a good guy.

Hi Annie.
(Co-pilots emeritus Furb, Izzy & Mikkael)
Cherry Creek British Columbia
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 11:25 PM   #55226

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum View Post
You are so compassionate and such a good guy.

Hi Annie.
So how did your project go?
Old 05-28-2016, 11:38 PM   #55227

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
So how did your project go?
About 90% of a new rear deck and handicap entrance ramp is now in place at our Youth Centre. . Tomorrow we will be back at it around noon to finish the decking and install the railings. The wheelchair height railings are still on back order but we will jury-rig a wooden (temporary) railing for the interim. I will take pictures tomorrow to post but I think we could be attacked by a rogue tank and the tank would lose. Hopefully it will be able to pass inspection on Monday.
(Co-pilots emeritus Furb, Izzy & Mikkael)
Cherry Creek British Columbia
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 11:48 PM   #55228

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum View Post
About 90% of a new rear deck and handicap entrance ramp is now in place at our Youth Centre. . Tomorrow we will be back at it around noon to finish the decking and install the railings. The wheelchair height railings are still on back order but we will jury-rig a wooden (temporary) railing for the interim. I will take pictures tomorrow to post but I think we could be attacked by a rogue tank and the tank would lose. Hopefully it will be able to pass inspection on Monday.

Nice!
Old 05-29-2016, 08:59 AM   #55229

Vintage RV Owners Club
Morning Muteys... Sleeping in on this Holiday Weekend I see.... unless you are Dwayne who is probably out working in his new rig....
MartySQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 09:27 AM   #55230

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartySQ View Post
Morning Muteys... Sleeping in on this Holiday Weekend I see.... unless you are Dwayne who is probably out working in his new rig....
Good morning Marty!
Yep - sleeping in here in Carlock. Clear blue sky and sunshine today. Hope you have a great day. Did you get any pictures at the market?